Off I go, see ya!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Friday 8th July is the day I'm off to Wales! Along with crusaders for the weekend! I've been before & looking foward to it...well, not Friday night...

4:30 pm I'm off travelling. When we finally get there (whenever that is), at 10:30 at night (yes night), we're walking for one hour & a half the rest of the way!

When travelling, it still makes you tired... sad Well besides that all will be fine. Last year was abseiling, canoeing, on the beach, all that stuff. Back Sunday but I might not bother coming here until Monday so see you then.

Fëanor
never heard of abseiling before....sounds fun huh

Blue Dragon
It's rock climbing, I perfer canoeing all the same though, at least I don't have to climb because I don't like heights & canoeing I can get wet & it's nice to be on the water... smile

§P0oONY
Abseiling isn't rock climbing...

Fëanor
sounds more like sailing on your abs....or is that just me??? *scratches head*

§P0oONY
Abseiling is a technique for descending vertical cliff faces using harnesses, ropes and safety equipment

Fëanor
odd name to give it....but yeah *shrugs* okay

Blue Dragon

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
And what are cliffs made of? Rocks! Thank you!

At no point in abseiling are you climbing rocks.... erm

T.M
u have to get to the top of the rocks to abseil back down stick out tongue

seems only logical to combine the both activity's yes

Fëanor
Originally posted by T.M
u have to get to the top of the rocks to abseil back down stick out tongue

seems only logical to combine the both activity's yes
euro*posh accent*
nnnnyesh...you would think it would ol chap, unnhaw haw haw haw

T.M

Fëanor
Originally posted by T.M
*not posh accent*
thanks stick out tongue bag ...

Blue Dragon
And I'm back & not happy! pissed

PrinceofBlades
what happened?

Blue Dragon
I'm bruised for head to toe! Well not exactly but...I have so many things!

I have a great big big wopping black bruise on the back of my leg...it cains! I have bruised on both legs all over!

After walking from 10:30 pm until 2:45 am up & down on a mountain I had 4 hours sleep because we have to get up at 8:30 am! Saturday around 11 until 5, walking up rocks, in water, tired, I ache etc...

I lose my wellies in the water, when I wasn't supposed to but it wasn't exactly my fault & the man as a go at me! I've fell over more rocks & fell in more water than rock climbers & swimmers put together.

To make things worse, 6th form school thing tomorrow for 2 days but I ain't going, no way!

PrinceofBlades

I have a great big big wopping black bruise on the back of my leg...it cains! I have bruised on both legs all over!

After walking from 10:30 pm until 2:45 am up & down on a mountain I had 4 hours sleep because we have to get up at 8:30 am! Saturday around 11 until 5, walking up rocks, in water, tired, I ache etc...

I lose my wellies in the water, when I wasn't supposed to but it wasn't exactly my fault & the man as a go at me! I've fell over more rocks & fell in more water than rock climbers & swimmers put together.

To make things worse, 6th form school thing tomorrow for 2 days but I ain't going, no way!

I wish I had gone...

Blue Dragon
I'm only on KMC so I could ask kaz something (the phones aren't working so I had to come on here but I wouldn't have bothered!)

PrinceofBlades
Than don't waste your time talking to me then...

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I wish I had gone...
TAKE MY PLACE NEXT YEAR! Whoo! I'm going, bye.

PrinceofBlades
TAKE MY PLACE NEXT YEAR! Whoo! I'm going, bye.

Remind me C~YA wavey

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Than don't waste your time talking to me then...
Yeah...I could've always told you some other time...hmm...oh well..see you then, night.

PrinceofBlades
Yeah...I could've always told you some other time...hmm...oh well..see you then, night.

good night...

Blue Dragon
My big fat purple/black bruise & my whopping blister! I've not been school & ain't going tomorrow either (suppose to be at 6th form induction.)

Blue Dragon
Well anyway, here's some photographs.
This is me just leaving my house.

PrinceofBlades
I no see nothing...

Blue Dragon
Oops, here's the picture.

Blue Dragon
Here's another, this is Wales.

Blue Dragon
Another.

ladygrim
sad poor you

Blue Dragon
The photo's are nice though aren't they?

Jackie Malfoy
Have fun.JM

Blue Dragon
Read my first post, I've already been... roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Kharhmah

Poor Dom. hug

Blue Dragon
hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.