Galactus vs dr. manhattan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
who takes this.

whirlysplat
Galactus

Solidus Snake
galactus....he can do everything the doc can and more

Sentry
Galactus

kgkg
Big G eats anybody

fresh young , or green

colossus17
even toad?

kgkg
Originally posted by colossus17
even toad?
yes even toad

who?-kid
Galactus. But maybe Doc Manhattan has a little chance, because Time is different for him. Maybe he can use this talent against Galactus ?

Don't ask me how lol.

colossus17
galactus is beyond time u foolish insect....he is practically an abstract...they operate on a whole different level of concepts.......

who?-kid
Originally posted by colossus17
galactus is beyond time u foolish insect....he is practically an abstract...they operate on a whole different level of concepts.......
Galactus is not something abstract, he is a Force of Nature. Never read the FF ? And I don't think he's completely above time.

Sentry
He considers Eternity as his father, and Infinity as his sister. Their abstracts. He could possibly be an abstract but it's never been proven. If he dies the Marvel Universe gets thrown into chaos. Their is a connection their.

colossus17
i have read......the FF....i never said he was an abstract i said.that when he is fully powered and fed.......he is just below them.....he isnt above time.but he can manipulate it.....if SS can travel through it.....i imagine galactus can do more....galactus is Dr. M with a whole lot more powers and a whole different level of operation....

shaolin9976
What about Galactus vs Jesus Christ?

colossus17
u suck

Superherovandal
dude no religion in these forums. its insulting to those who have one. Try not to do it again.

colossus17
Originally posted by Superherovandal
dude no religion in these forums. its insulting to those who have one. Try not to do it again.

i am not even christian.......i am just insulted by his infinite stupidity which rivals' the hulk's strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.