NJO Luke & ROTS Obi-Wan vs. Revan & ROTS ANAKIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Which team will win?

Emperor Revan
Now this is a pretty good fight. If Luke fights Revan while Anakin fights Obi then this fight would take quite a while. It could really go either way.
However I think this basically boils down to NJO Luke vs. Lord Revan which I think Revan wins (not by much). Whoever won between Obi and Anakin (most likely Obi) would be easily defeated by Luke or Revan respectively using the Force. Just like what Dooku did to Obi, Revan or Luke would do to Obi or Anakin respectively.

darthrevan89
I got go with you Revan & Anakin would win despite the fact that Anakin is complete idiot. It would be a very close fight in my opinon.

HimoKun
This is very easy to decide on. Luke and Revan duke it out for a long time, and Anakin will get cocky and do some stupid move, which then Obi will kill him and it's 2 on 1 with Revan going down.

General Zodiac
Luke and Revan (Whoever wins) will be too tired to defeat Anakin/Obi-Wan.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by HimoKun
This is very easy to decide on. Luke and Revan duke it out for a long time, and Anakin will get cocky and do some stupid move, which then Obi will kill him and it's 2 on 1 with Revan going down.

Obi would kill Anakin before Revan would get too tired, he would simply use the Force to throw him across the field like Dooku did or Force lightning him or something. Besides, even if Revan's weakened, so is Obi-Wan.

Fishy
Obi Wan would just have had the hardest fight of his life and he would have won before Revan or Luke is down. Revan would easily finish Obi like Dooku did and then continue on with Luke..

Which will IMO become a great fight until Revan wins barely.

darth zamorak
general is there any setting to this??

General Zodiac
My bad. The setting is the Naboo area where Darth Maul battled Obi and Qui-Gon.

Emperor Revan
Same result. Just like Fishy and I said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.