TOAA & the presence &lucifer VS. the brothers & michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
who wins.....between the most powerful beings in existence ( assuming JP is on vacation in mexico)

colossus17
shifty

colossus17
i think the brothers and michael will take it....but then again.....

Solidus Snake
can u give me a short run down on the characters?

colossus17
TOAA is marvel's god, the presence is DC's....michael and lucifer are to angels they are second to the presence....the brothers...i believe are the sum and total everything of DC and marvel universe .....

Solidus Snake
what does TOAA stand for

and what is this heart of the universe thing

michael and lucifer are DC or marvel.

sorry to sound like such a noob but since i left NYC ive lost a bit of touch

i remember the brothers and know the prescence now.

colossus17
TOAA- the one above all
michael and lucifer and DC
the heart of the universe is an object. Anyone who wields it has complete control over the multiverse its basically the infinity gauntlet on a much higher level....

kevdude
i believe The Brothers was retconned after that, they are now below way The Living Tribunal and The Spectre. and it isnt really fair because TOAA and The Presence are the ones who are in control of everything in the omniverse/multiverse's so they could just blink them all out of existence. ps Lucifer watches and laughs at the Brothers big grin

colossus17
i am talking about the brothers at the highet of their power.....

GalacticStorm
c17 are u drunk? This isnt like you lol. The team with prsence and TOAA win easily. They are the supreme beings nothing is above them. Even at the height of their powers the brothers would be no match.

colossus17
actually i am .....but still didnt the brothers dwarf eternity and LT with their power?.....now u made me stupid and i want to kill myself

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by colossus17
actually i am .....but still didnt the brothers dwarf eternity and LT with their power?.....no u made me stupid and i want to kill myself

Yeah but thats nothing. So does Phoenix but it couldnt go up against TOAA.

colossus17
but it says they are the sum of the marvel and DC universes....

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by colossus17
but it says they are the sum of the marvel and DC universes....

Each brother was the sum of their respective multiverses. Together Lucifer and Michael created the Dc multiverse and Phoenix created the marvel one and is also one with it. They still couldnt go up against the supremem bein from each comic book company thats overkill

colossus17
fine.....the GODS win..........although the brothers are very powerful and could take any1....including the GODS......i am just drunk and cant argue.....logically......actually i never can but thats a whole different story.... beer beer beer

Tron
Okay, since there's really no way to debate this, especially since no one really has a real clue about TOAA, I'm closing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.