Peter Parker vs Bruce Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest Holmes
Bruce Wayne vs. Peter Parker One-On-One. And no bruce and peter cant change into there costumes. Peter still has his spidey sense and his fighting skills and bruce has his martial arts skills.

Max Spidey 24
Peter parker owns batman.. Spider strength agilty and everything. If this is mivie spidey then he still got web as well.

CorderaMitchell
This is quite easy, batman is so dead.

brainchild81
Parker beats Bruce down.

CorderaMitchell
lol

grey fox
ahhhh good morning everyone and yes peter owns bruce so bad that his pointy little bat ears would be drooping

CorderaMitchell
He keeps ALL of his powers. Poor bats.

grey fox
yeah and bat's keeps all of his powers which in retrospect is just about 0%

gun_bandanabatman

whobdamandog
But guys..Batman has kicked down a tree!!! He can also apply 100lbs of pressure per square inch with his punches!!! Come on now..and their was one issue of Batman where Bruce Wayne managed to survive a head on collision with a truck travelling at 100 mph!!! Obviously Peter is the one who will be screwed!!!

Arahan
laughing

Peter did take Punches from Hulk, Juggernaut, Morlun. Without his toys Bruce has very very very very very very very very little chances to win.

demigawd
I don't really think Batman could beat Pete WITH his toys. Without it???

Arahan
Well I think Bats can win 3/10 with his toys but without he will get a free ticket to the hospital.

Batman Wins
If Peter is just peter without spider powers then Batman rapes peter. With powers Batman Cant win without his belt.

Arahan

DarkCrawler
It says that Peter still has his spider-sense and fighting skills. Nothing abut other powers.

CorderaMitchell
It says everything basically he just didn't list them all.

Zod4Life
Bruce puts up a good fight against Peter but is defeated.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Batman Wins
If Peter is just peter without spider powers then Batman rapes peter. With powers Batman Cant win without his belt.

Why do people constantly say that somebody would rape someone in a fight?That sounds gay and wrong.

Batman Wins
Its only as gay as you want it to be, and as the sound of things...you are thinking..ok lets not go there.

Zod4Life
Use aother saying instead of ''he would rape him or she wuld rape her in a fight''.It just sounds wrong.

CorderaMitchell
Its peter vs. bruce, people forget that peter's skinny body is more than enough for most foes.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Use aother saying instead of ''he would rape him or she wuld rape her in a fight''.It just sounds wrong.

You took it literally because you like that stuff.

Zod4Life
No I don't.You must like it.Why would I like that stuff?I focus on the positive stuff.

Batman Wins
Thats why your brought it up.

Zod4Life
No,I just said can you use another saying.I focus on positive stuff.I don't like hearing people have been raped on tv.It's sick and crazy.

Batman Wins
Oh ok now your being stupid. Figure of speech, not the accual thing.

SnakeEyes
Peter would most likely win... I think most of you are underestimating Batman though... He very well could win this. Spider-Man relies on his webs a lot and uses them in pretty much every fight, so he would have to adapt and not use them to take down Bruce. He would still probably do it, but Brucey still has a chance...

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Oh ok now your being stupid. Figure of speech, not the accual thing.

I know that it was a figure of speech.I was saying that I don't like the real thing(which you said I did)and I don't like the figure of speech version.

Batman Wins
I was refering to you liking gay stuff, not accual rape, but forget it ZOD, I will keep the convos to a G rating. I forgot about the Kids, like y..: )

Zod4Life
I'm not gay.I like girls.

Zod4Life
And I don't like gay stuff either.

Batman Wins
So let me get this straight. Your gay and you don't like girls. Is that what your trying to tell me.

Arahan
laughing

damn this board is so funny

Zod4Life
F*** you Batman Wins.

Batman Wins
Relax Zod. I guess people can't take a joke

Zod4Life
Thought you were serious.My bad.

CorderaMitchell
Wait its okay for people to say : "this is gay", all the time, (which annoys me), but not for someone to say "rape", enlighten me.

Zod4Life
Just because I hate when someone says it doens't mean you have to.

CorderaMitchell
huh, I was saying in general

Zod4Life
let's just drop it.

Chaholdrudan
bruce is going down..no belt, no gadjets to save him and no martial art can handle super strength agility and whatever

Fanboy
Batman would still win man I mean Spiderman does not have his web crap and Spiderman I see fighting Spawn and Spawn could hardly do anything I mean he was tossing Spawn around like Nothing what do you think he would do to Spiderman Batman has beaten people bigger then Spiderman.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
It says everything basically he just didn't list them all. No he didn't. He said spidersense and his fighting skills.

And with those alone Bruce completely beats him.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Chaholdrudan
bruce is going down..no belt, no gadjets to save him and no martial art can handle super strength agility and whatever Super strength is not Spidersense or fighting skills.

SKILLS are not powers.

SKILLS are a seperate matter from powers.

olympian
This is not even a contest.

And for who said Bruce kicked a tree down.

You see everything Spiderman ever lifted? Peter can as well. He doesnt lose anything except a fashion change. For the better in this case.

Creshosk
Originally posted by olympian
This is not even a contest.

And for who said Bruce kicked a tree down.

You everything Spiderman ever lifted? Peter can as well. in this fight?

Spider sense or fighting skills will allow him to kick down a tree?

olympian
He has his strengh doesnt he? Why does he need to have skills to kick a tree down.

jrodslam
He has his strengh doesnt he? Why does he need to have skills to kick a tree down.

laughing laughing

Creshosk
He has his strengh doesnt he? Why does he need to have skills to kick a tree down. In this fight? No, he doesn't. It was skills that allowed Bruce to kick the tree down.

Spiderman's fighting skills are not enough to knock a tree down, unless any untrained fighter without superstrength can knock a tree down. . .

olympian
"No he didn't. He said spidersense and his fighting skills.

And with those alone Bruce completely beats him."

Dang they changed that when i was out!

mad

Everything to make a fair fight eh? wink

He faires worse then.

olympian
"In this fight? No, he doesn't. It was skills that allowed Bruce to kick the tree down.

Spiderman's fighting skills are not enough to knock a tree down, unless any untrained fighter without superstrength can knock a tree down. . "

Yeah i saw it too late. I agree.

Creshosk
"No he didn't. He said spidersense and his fighting skills.

And with those alone Bruce completely beats him."

Dang they changed that when i was out!

mad

Everything to make a fair fight eh? wink

he faires worse then. It was the original poster that said that peter had "Spider sense and his fighting skills"

But that pretty much just leaves a scientist with spider sense vs a martial artist. . .

The spider sense isn't going to do him any good though if he can't act on it. . . he's been powered down too much for this to be an interesting fight. . . as now this peter is worse than surrender monkey. . .

jrodslam
Wait a minute. The starter of this thread said......

"Peter still has his spidey sense and his fighting skills"

So if that means no powers, then Peter doesnt have speed, agility, stamina, strength, or durability?

Then ofcourse Bruce wins.

Peters spidey sense, lets him know when danger is coming, but his powers allow him the ability to get out of the way in time. Not just the Spidey sense alone.

olympian
At most his spider sense would get him able to dodge Bruces attacks, its the rest he lacks in this particular situation.

jrodslam
At most his spider sense would get him able to dodge Bruces attacks, its the rest he lacks in this particular situation.

I edited my last post.

I dont think the spidey sense would allow him to move out of the way fast enough. Burce strikes with swiftness and accuracy. This fight is so one-sided imo.

jacobo0o
spider man doesnt need to kick a tree down he can pull a tree out
wat makes u guys think that batman could beat spiderman without
his costume??
spider man can lift more than 10 tons one punch from him will finish
batman
if spider man can dodge bullets wat makes u think that he cant dodge
punches???
bruce wayne doesnt have super speed,
he cant throw a punch faster than a bullet

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
No he didn't. He said spidersense and his fighting skills.

And with those alone Bruce completely beats him.

It says powers, there is no place where he didnt say they were there.

CapCom
Parker is stronger and quicker. Bruce would have a hard time hitting him because Parker still has Spider-Sense.

CorderaMitchell
If we are going by PARKER he wins, it is a part of his anatomy, the guy didnt' say otherwise, so thats what i'm going by.

freezedoom
The only thing Peter can do is take pictures, stick to walls
and other stupid things that the Bruce-meinster can probably
use against him.

CorderaMitchell
Did you read the post, it says has, not didn't have, if I'm going by that, batman is worse than owned.

Creshosk
Did you read the post, it says has, not didn't have, if I'm going by that, batman is worse than owned.

Do you see that saying he has his spider powers?

No?

Why would you infer that "because he didn't say that he didn't, then they do!"

Well then in this fight Batman has the powers of TOAA or JP AND Kirbilacticus, hey he didn't say that he didn't have them so he must have them!

No. He says that bruce still has his martial arts skills. . . but no mention of additional power.

Creshosk
It says powers,. No it doesn't.

CorderaMitchell
mmmm Kirbilactus, he says still has, not has not.

Creshosk
mmmm Kirbilactus, he says still has, not has not.

Still has Spider sense and fighting ability.

If anything is not listed under the "still has" Then why do you assume it is?

He doesn't have his Spider Powers other than sense because they were not listed under "Still Has"

CorderaMitchell
Then he loses under those conditions. Not knocking, but many of these new guys make threads like this, and aren't specific.

Creshosk
Then he loses under those conditions. Not knocking, but many of these new guys make threads like this, and aren't specific. Yeah. This thread is really stupid really.

As I said, now its just Bruce beating on a normal person with the enhanced sense. . .

Sure it's funny in a pre-crises Batman is a dick. Sort of way . . .

CorderaMitchell
At first look everyone agreed the thread looked like a spiderman with everything, vs a human.

Creshosk
At first look everyone agreed the thread looked like a spiderman with everything, vs a human. Only because they glazed over what Peter was listed as having.

It's sort of like how sometimes when things are specifically listed as not being present people argue from them having it anyway. . .

CorderaMitchell
Which is why that "ignorant members thread" was well needed in some aspects.

Creshosk
Which is why that "ignorant members thread" was well needed in some aspects. I'd rather just ignore ignorant members than draw attention to them personally.

Cause hey, ewveryone has potential when they first join.

CorderaMitchell
Of course, I don't feel insulting works, we just need to help.

I'm guilty of some of the things they do, helping is better than insulting.

Revan21
It would be like a gun VS a dagger........... Bruce is screwed sad Happy Dance doctor

Creshosk
Originally posted by Revan21
It would be like a gun VS a dagger........... Bruce is screwed sad Happy Dance doctor Didn't read the thread did we?

jrodslam
Bruce whoops Peters a$$.

Peter ONLY has spider sense and fighting skills here.

For one, Peter doesnt have any fighting skills. He doesnt know how to box, martial arts, wrestling etc.

Its his powers that give him his fighting ability. His powers give him agility, speed, flexibility, strength snd reflexes.

He wont be able to touch Bruce. Hes not fast enough with the hands.

Eventhough he still has the spidey sense, it doesnt help much. Why? Because he cant react fast enough to move out of the way of Bruce's attacks. Burce's punches are swift and accurate.

The spidey sense would warn him of danger, but his speed and reflexes are just too slow to dodge Bruce.

CorderaMitchell
We've been here, but the problem is that his fighting abilities, come FROM his powers, leading others to believe that, other than that he is dead.

willRules
So just to clarify, this thread is a depowered Spiderman vs Batman? is this to give Bats a chance?

Creshosk
Originally posted by willRules
So just to clarify, this thread is a depowered Spiderman vs Batman? is this to give Bats a chance? I think it might be to piss the spiderman fans off. . . Which is working in my case.

jrodslam
Originally posted by willRules
So just to clarify, this thread is a depowered Spiderman vs Batman? is this to give Bats a chance?

It basically seems that way.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
I think it might be to piss the spiderman fans off. . . Which is working in my case.

who's pissed, why do you hate spiderman so?

Creshosk
who's pissed, why do you hate spiderman so? I love spiderman, that's why this "ultra depowered spiderman" shit is pissing me off.

CorderaMitchell
indeed, I misread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.