my girlfriend got amnesia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

belly_jeans349
....after the 4th of july my gurlfriend got amnesia or something....she still remembers me barely but she cant remember just about everything before the 4th...in fact she dont even know if she loves me...so this really sucks, wat should i dooo...... sad

DarkCanadian
Win her back. Have you not seen "50 First Dates"?

impchimp
that's ssssssooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!

belly_jeans349
...i've been dumped

Royal Knight
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Win her back. Have you not seen "50 First Dates"?

Haha that is so wrong

belly_jeans349
dont find ne of this funny, my life sucks as it is, n it jus got worst

hotsauce6548
She definetly did not get permanent amnesia. So stop the pity party and take her to a doctor.

DeRFmAn
knock her memories back into her.....i have a bat you can borrow, just no blood please.

Oh and I have a car I could hit her with it.

If you don't wanna go through with those just go with what hotsauce said.

riku harada
that's horrible.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
knock her memories back into her.....i have a bat you can borrow, just no blood please.

Oh and I have a car I could hit her with it.

If you don't wanna go through with those just go with what hotsauce said.

yes

belly_jeans349
dude ur all ****ed up..i was hopin these forums were still as nice they used to be but they all got ****ed up pretty bad

X_Black_Roses_X
aww, hug sorry to hear about your girlfriend.

riku harada
Originally posted by belly_jeans349
dude ur all ****ed up..i was hopin these forums were still as nice they used to be but they all got ****ed up pretty bad
i hope she gets better. you'll find someone better than her

hotsauce6548

If that's being mean, than... damn.

I am the DEVIL!

I told you, stop crying and help the girl out. Don't come to an internet forum asking for help. And besides, surely a family member or friend is aware of why and how she has amnesia?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by riku harada
i hope she gets better. you'll find someone better than her

Did you type that correctly?

Just wondering... stick out tongue

belly_jeans349
yea rlly...but nah no 1 does

DeRFmAn
accually I was joking you really should take it up with her family or a doctor. Its not like anyone on this forum could really do much for her/you. I'm sorry if I pissed you off with my comments earlier but it was mean't as a joke. Don't get so worked up because I know that if my g/f had lost her memory then I wouldn't be on the net talking to a bunch of kids I'd be at a doctors office. Honestly if you are serious then she isn't and she just doesn't wanna be with you but thats a kinda lame ass excuse.

Imaginary
....after the 4th of july my gurlfriend got amnesia or something....she still remembers me barely but she cant remember just about everything before the 4th...in fact she dont even know if she loves me...so this really sucks, wat should i dooo...... sad

Hey I remember you. Weren't you the guy that made a thread, saying he was gonna commit suicide, then didn't because some random people on an internet movie forum told him not to?

Jana
Originally posted by Imaginary
Hey I remember you. Weren't you the guy that made a thread, saying he was gonna commit suicide, then didn't because some random people on an internet movie forum told him not to?
yes Thought the same thing..

Maybe it'S just some really lame way to break up with you because she can't tell you the truth. no expression
Man, that would be..well....disturbing actually. xD

Jackie Malfoy

I am surprise that you are taking advange of this!jm evil face

Wickerman

Man, i've been dumped plenty of times.....but THIS has GOT to be the crappiest excuse i've ever seen BWHUAHAHAHAHAH laughing

x: hey baby, you ready to go out?
y: what? who are you? i don't know you...all i know is i have a boyfriend and it isn't you
x: but baby.....we've been going out for a year
y: hmm....sucks for you then....but you don't look very hunky so.....i guess this amnesia stuff is all good for me thumb up bye bye

laughing

~wickerman~

T.M
what happened then because u cant all of a sudden have amnesia.

Movie_Geek_
Well I looked at your Profile and you are only 16. I would not get to worked up. I could understand if you care for her how bad you would feel but things happen for a reason as lame and after school special as it sounds sometimes it is what we have to think.

edida
every time my gf gets sick, i take her to the free-clinic & get her some penicillin. do you think shes cheating on me? yea, me too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.