Halo 2 Map Expansion Set!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAnakin226
As most of you already know there wil be a new Halo 2 coming out with extra maps. But weres is all the information about it? Don't worry I got just the right place to find some. Do to are lucky friends from "IGN.com" I was sent an email on all the latest information on this game. They showed all the new levels (there were videos) and gave us all the information you need for these new levels. So be sure to go on "www.ign.com" and get all the latest info on the new "Halo 2- Map Expansion Set"

hotsauce6548
Dude... 1) The Expansion Pack is already out. 2) Videos and page long descriptions and tips have been on Bungie's website for a long time now. And 3) Do you, by any chance, live under a rock? stick out tongue

DarkAnakin226
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Dude... 1) The Expansion Pack is already out. 2) Videos and page long descriptions and tips have been on Bungie's website for a long time now. And 3) Do you, by any chance, live under a rock? stick out tongue
I have not seen any of that stuff in Canada yet.

DarkAnakin226
Originally posted by DarkAnakin226
I have not seen any of that stuff in Canada yet.
And anyways they have not gave this much info.

SaTsuJiN
www.gametrailers.com .. they have like.. all the maps in high definition video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.