war of the worlds or war of the shitty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i just saw the movie i really wanted to see and millions were hyped to see but i was disspointed steve could of done beter the action was lame and alot a missing things like one how did tom curse sone get to boston it dosent show you and why the paprents surivved woulnd they be crisped and why didnt it show you tom kill that retard int he house like steven has made saving private ryan with was gory why couldnt this movie have a little blood in it well im srry to say i left the theater expecting more so i give this movie a 5/10 for the amazing specail effects next movie to reviue fantasic 4

DeVi| D0do
ooooookay...

Fantastic Four is gonna suck by the way.

SnakeEyes
Maybe you should make better reveiews man. I don't see any periods in that entire thing; not to mention it kinda sucked in general (your review, not the movie). The movie wasn't as bad as you said it was...

Cinemaddiction
Longest. Run On Sentence. Ever.

ragesRemorse
Out of all the holes in the movie. The biggest problem you had was how did cruise's son get to Boston? You expected to much for a summer popcorn flick. Atleast it was more entertaining than the original.

Smasandian
I think it had a great opening and middle. The third act didnt nearly come close to the first and second. And I wish it explained everything.

But all in all, it was a good movie. Not great, but good.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Atleast it was more entertaining than the original.

Disagree big time. I've watched the George Pal version twice in the past month. It's legendary..

BlackC@t
The movie doesn't look that appealing. I think I'll skip it.

fruits
we can discuss what we think of the movie in the official thread. thanks guys.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by b-dan
i just saw the movie i really wanted to see and millions were hyped to see but i was disspointed steve could of done beter the action was lame and alot a missing things like one how did tom curse sone get to boston it dosent show you and why the paprents surivved woulnd they be crisped and why didnt it show you tom kill that retard int he house like steven has made saving private ryan with was gory why couldnt this movie have a little blood in it well im srry to say i left the theater expecting more so i give this movie a 5/10 for the amazing specail effects next movie to reviue fantasic 4 stick out tongue

Nevermind
I thought it was a good movie, I think this is one of the few times I actually pick up on Speilbergs great directing with a lot of shots. What ruined it for me was that ending.

Myth
Ending sucked big time but the movie started going downhill after the first half hour. Ones the mystery of what the machines looked like was over, it became just running and no plot.

stunna1773
movie sucked

HkKwinzalot
Originally posted by Myth
Ending sucked big time but the movie started going downhill after the first half hour. Ones the mystery of what the machines looked like was over, it became just running and no plot.

No, the plot was they were attacking. stick out tongue

stunna1773: The movie did NOT suck!

I liked this movie a lot, it's my favorite movie, however the ending could use some work.

fruits
first of all, don't use profanities in the title, and second of all, the movie was a huge success. i loved it personally.

Superfly4000
Bacteria? wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.