doc spectrum v invisible woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
discuss

laydiiplayette
Who is doc spectrum?

Sentry
I like Doc Spectrum. I going to go with him. Then again he'd have a hard time finding her, but he still wins. If she doesn't put an invisible bubble in his brain which she supposedly can do. I've never seen it. Doc wins.

This is the Supreme Power Version Of Doc Spectrum:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/SUPREME_POWER_2_logo.jpg

Doc Battling Hyperion:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/SupremeBattles.bmp

leonidas
cool scans. ds started as a sort of green lantern rip off. similar type powers as gl and quasar.

Cosmic Flame
I'm glad someone else likes Spectrum. I was just thinking about Mr. Ledger as you were creating this. I like IW too, but I'm gonna go with him for now.

GalacticStorm
Id go for Dc Spectrum. Not the supremem power onr though cos he's inexperienced. The Squadron supreme one could take her. Do u guys read S Power then? I luv that. Its my fave title of recent times, along with she hulk and new xmen

Cosmic Flame
I haven't read Supreme Power, although I have read the new Dr. Spectrum book. Is it good?

GalacticStorm
Yeah its really good. Its part of the Maxx label so its really gritty in comparison to standard marvel titles. I love it. Its a serious take on squadron supreme which itself was a camp take on justice league. Id say S power is marvel showing how J league should be done.

Cosmic Flame
I've wondered if it was worth picking up. I've got the old Squadron Supreme stuff. I'll have to check it out.

leonidas
yep, me too. had some guy recommend it to me in a store as a tpb. damn tpb is expensive though. i keep hearing on all the IW threads that she can make a bubble in someone's brain. i pretty sure she's never done that in a book, so where'd the idea come from? and i wondered - could DS do the same do you think? why wouldn't he be able to?

DarkCrawler
Supreme Power is the best Marvel title I've read this far.

leonidas
i'll have to pick it up. isn't it scheduled for 18 issues total? the tbp that i saw showed 1 - 6, and a second one had 7 - 12, i think.

so, good DS make a bubble (or some other even nastier device) appear and grow inside someone?

whirlysplat
Supreme Power is the best mainstream comic on sale!!!!!!! The Doc. Spec. spin off was a much weaker ffering but still ok. I think the Doc would win.

The old Doc Spectrum lost to Iron Man big grin

Keep the faith

Stay Whirly big grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
i'll have to pick it up. isn't it scheduled for 18 issues total? the tbp that i saw showed 1 - 6, and a second one had 7 - 12, i think.

18 issues?... really?... i have 17 so far.... doesn't seem like it's about to end

Cosmic Flame
Who are the characters in Supreme Power? Are they the same as the original Squadron Supreme?

whirlysplat
Updates really cosmic, its starting a universe at day 0. Its the Justice League done for adults. It owes a lot to Miracleman in the spin its using. Its quite excellent!!!

whirlysplat
Its an ongoning Leo last I looked big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.