Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Yep.

This is my 20,000th post.

I have no life.

queen

Tptmanno1
We know....

kmcdude
Wow,that is a lot of post's smile

Ken Kenobi
Finally.

Lana
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Finally.

stick out tongue

shellie
cheers congrats

Tptmanno1
Attention whore!

silvertsume
yay! ^^

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Attention whore!

So? Your point? I'm the Nerd Goddess and le Sexy Beast of the le Crew stick out tongue I think I can be an attention whore every once and a while queen

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
So? Your point? I'm the Nerd Goddess and le Sexy Beast of the le Crew stick out tongue I think I can be an attention whore every once and a while queen

You can be my Attention Whore if you want. Minus the attention and change whore to sexual deviant.

kmcdude

So do I smile

kmcdude
You can be my Attention Whore if you want. Minus the attention and change whore to sexual deviant.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Lana

shifty flirt1

Tptmanno1
well...
well.

well...

*cries*

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
well...
well.

well...

*cries*

I win.

Again.

queen

Don't worry, Froman, I still love you love

Tptmanno1
Yay!
love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.