I am Lana's Parrot...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Ken Kenobi
This is my 20,000th post. *squak*

Actually this is my 37663rd post.

Lana
You don't get a cracker now.

Tptmanno1
hehe parrot...

Ken Kenobi
You don't get a cracker now.

You don't get a cracker now.

...get a cracker now.

...get a cracker now.

Lana
No sex now, either.

Ken Kenobi
...sex now...

...sex now...

*squak*

Tptmanno1
Nicley done...

Lana
If I give you a cookie, will you shut up?

stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
If I give you a cookie, will you shut up?

stick out tongue

*silence*

Lana
Yes, it worked big grin

Tptmanno1
but what KIND of cookie.....

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
but what KIND of cookie.....

Nookie cookie

Nookie cookie

*squak*

Lana
Chocolate chip cookie yes

TOH
fried parrots... drool eat

Lana
laughing

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Nookie cookie

Nookie cookie

*squak*
The best kind!

Ken Kenobi
le Sexy Beast?

Fire ze missles at Ze One Himself.

Lana
Okay, TOH, I'm aware that you're my official stalker....but....

You just ate Ken cry

TOH
Originally posted by Lana
Okay, TOH, I'm aware that you're my official stalker....but....

You just ate Ken cry
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon8.gif*Puts finger in throat*

TOH
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
le Sexy Beast?

Fire ze missles at Ze One Himself.

at Ze One Himself
at Ze One Himself
at Ze One Himself

*squak* stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by TOH
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon8.gif*Puts finger in throat*

TOH
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

laughing out loud

Where did you find my webcam pics? confused

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by TOH
laughing out loud

Where did you find my webcam pics? confused

http://www.ZeOneHimself.com/pr0n/webcam

Lana
They're all over the internet....really should be careful who you show those to.

Tptmanno1
mmhmm...

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lana
They're all over the internet....really should be careful who you show those to.

...show these to.

...show these to.

*squak*

50816th post

DarkC
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
This is my 20,000th post. *squak*

Actually this is my 37663rd post.
Don't poop on my hand, ye' scoundrel.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by DarkC
Don't poop on my hand, ye' scoundrel.

This was mostly to see how many posts I got in just over a year...interesting.

DarkC
Ah. stick out tongue



I think I have the best post-time ratio, without wasting my posts or spamming.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Lana
No sex now, either.

You have sex...with BIRDS? fear

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
You have sex...with BIRDS? fear

She has before. ermm

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by LanceWindu
She has before. ermm
Lana is a very special human being

TheKingofKINGS!
Woah, this is some kinky shit....


I'll get the peanut butter.

Grand_Moff_Gav
....

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
....

.....

Grand_Moff_Gav
I agree with Da Rev now...we do need a forum for over 18s

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I agree with Da Rev now...we do need a forum for over 18s

No we don't.

Lana
So....why'd you bump this? stick out tongue

36822nd post.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lana
So....why'd you bump this? stick out tongue

36822nd post.

Meh, reminded me of a fun time.

Lana
Good point laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Everyone's having fun today, it's a fun day.

-AC

Lana
*dances*

LanceWindu
*tries to dance, can't muster up the enthusiasm, stops*

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*tries to dance, can't muster up the enthusiasm, stops*

Cheer up, everything will be fine in the end.

-AC

FŽanor
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*tries to dance, can't muster up the enthusiasm, stops* I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

LanceWindu
*pockets the money and runs*

$noopbert
You stabbed my dad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.