Anakin(ROTS) Vs Anakin(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
What if Anakin cloned himself in ROTS and his unaltered(Like Clone Troopers) Anakin they fought? Which Anakin would win?

Anakin 1(Original)
Anakin 2(Clone)

Damarus
i think the fight will go on forever.Imean they will both have the same skill.cause he cloned his own self,so it means he cloned his skills

2Tidus!
No it doesn't. He just clones his figure. This is stupid.

Human Vader
yeah this is pretty stupid, but it would matter who had better training. how they were trained and by whom would determine their skills. thats the only deciding factor

darth zamorak
im gonna go with anakin on this one............

AnakinDayWalker
Originally posted by darth zamorak
im gonna go with anakin on this one............

Which Anakin!?!!?

darth zamorak
i was being sarcastic dude..

Vanquish
Are you saying that anakin #2 isn't trained at all, and the original Anakin is fully trained in the way he was, or are you asking which would win if they were both equal in every way except one is a clone?

If you are asking the first thing, of course the more trained anakin would win regardless of being a clone or not.

If you are asking the second one, why didn't you just ask if clones are potentially equal to the original if trained equally?

Vague...

AnakinDayWalker
Their equally trained and have same skills. They fight WHO WOULD WIN!!?

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by AnakinDayWalker
Their equally trained and have same skills.

If that is the case, then this is no fight (intelligence is the same, right?). This is a game of chance. No offense, sir, but I can't see the application of this fight (this is essentially Anakin vs. himself, right?). Sorry, it just seems like a strange question.

Peace be with you.

Vanquish
You just answered your own question. They are EQUAL. Luck of the fuking draw which anakin comes out on top. I'm sure it's 50/50 dude. Being a clone doesn't make someone weaker. They are an exact genetic copy.

I must be missing something here.... Peace

General Zodiac
Anakin would own Anakin.
Now if it was ROTS Anakin vs. ATOC Anakin then we would have an opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.