which x-men storyline was your favouite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaise
which x-men storyline was your favourite and you dont seem to get a nuff from ....that you can read over and over again.......

for me i liked the phoenox saga......

-when she became the phoenox
-when she healed that dimond that could distroy the world
-when she became dark phoenox and died

i also like the story one when jean and cable went to save scott when he was mixed in with apoly

and i was like wahhh with the emma, jean, scott triangle and the conclution with that ....

what storylines were your favorites ?

Britrogue
DEFINATELY the Phoenix saga. The first time I saw the animated version I cried at the end! embarrasment laughing

eternitygoddess
Phoenix Endsong.

Marvelgeek
embarrasment Arrrgh, can't choose one, love them all! But for the moment I think a list would look like this:
1.Dark phoenix Saga.
2.Days of future past (also early rachel is very very cool)
3.Inferno (and some other early stuff with maddie)
4.Mutant massacre
5.X-cutioners song
6.The adventures of cyclops and phoenix
7.AoA
8.Alot of new x-men and exiles
9.The Brood saga

LISA-J
Don't you think the phoenix saga went on way to long,I was glad to see it end.

pr1983
Onslaught Saga first, one of my favourite ever story arcs...

Phoenix saga was good, so it comes second...

AOA third...

Originally posted by LISA-J
Don't you think the phoenix saga went on way to long,I was glad to see it end.

If it had been gambit and rogue i doubt you'd be saying that... stick out tongue

LISA-J
Are you impling i'm a rogue and gambit fan stick out tongue Your right I probably wouldn't,but come it did go on for like yrs.

pr1983
Originally posted by LISA-J
Are you impling i'm a rogue and gambit fan stick out tongue Your right I probably wouldn't,but come it did go on for like yrs.

the original saga imo was fine...

stuff like endsong pisses me off no end...

LISA-J
End song-is crap,and the original was good but I lost interest half way through.

pr1983
rawr... the claws are out... stick out tongue

willRules
I liked Apocalypse the twelve especially the issue where Xavier makes all the X-men think they have killed each other. It was a great issue to see who r good survivors and stuff like that. The only two left alive during Xavier's illusion were Gambit and Shadowcat...............

mr.smiley
1.The Phoenix saga
2.The whole New X men series
3.The claremont Jim lee revamp.

BENITO
Keys to A kingdom.

come on aliens, Revenge, Vargas Dying, Rogue Destroying everything
Gambit beating up those guard when he was tyed up.

It had everything

willRules
I like the issue during the magneto war, where Joseph died. there was a brilliant fight between magneto and the x-men...................

X-Blade
Personally, I was more attached to the "Executioner's Song" storyline.

Mainstream
I like Zero Tolerance and the 12

BlackLight81
AoA....that was proboably my favorite
Days of Future Past....Always love the time-travel stuff

GalacticStorm
1)Dark Phoenix Saga

2)New Xmen (Especially that Nuff said Issue that was amazing)

3)AOA

Hughnut2000
Dark Phoenix Saga

willRules
I liked Ultimate X-men vol 1. Professor X has a classic quote in that! "Goodbye old friend, give my regards to the Dodo."

munkiesarus
I haven't read any of the old issues of the series, I only got caught in from the movie, but discovered that the comic-verse was so much more better.

Naturally, the New X-Men storylines were good, I particularly enjoyed Cassandra Nova. But I can't pick up the New X-Men volumes at the bookstore, it hurts my head for some reason. I don't even bother with finishing PLANET X.

The Phoenix Saga should be mentioned, but lately I think Madelyne Pryor has a much more interesting and messed up life. Damn you, Scott Summers! Evil husband!

Astonishing X-Men's GIFTED storyline is great. Joss Whedon just knocked it out of the ballpark with his first X-Men gig. I think its his first.

Xplosive
AoA no doubt for me and for all my friends, brother.

hoorayforpeepee
gifted, astonishing x-men 1-6. no contest.

Mainstream
my best friends brother's sister uncles cousin nieces step brothers son like Uncanny xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.