MU Geniuses vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Dr. Nathaniel Essex
Dr. Reed Richards
Dr. Henry Pym
Dr. Hank McCoy
Dr. Bruce Banner
Victor von Doom
Tony Stark
T'Challa

Eight of the greatest minds in the MU are teleported into the DCU, with none of their usual resources, only their intellects. Given 6 months of secret plotting could they collectively take over the DC Earth?

Darth Macabre
This is interesting. I beleive Sinister would some how get Supermans DNA and clone him. Von Doom would have all his resources so thats a plus. I would have to go with a yes if they all work together. If they dont then theres no chance.

Pointinel
^i like that

Solidus Snake
no,

bruce wayne
lex luthor
jonn jonzz
barbara gordon
ras al ghul
maxwell lord
ray palmer

would all realize something was wrong. they could join and repulse the foreigners

ray palmer is in there cause he would be the one to deliver the killing blow

DarkCrawler
By the way, why does Doctor Doom call himself Doctor? He doesn't even have bachelors degree...

Solidus Snake
he speaks of himself in the 3rd person. hes obviously a megalomaniac.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
This is interesting. I beleive Sinister would some how get Supermans DNA and clone him. Von Doom would have all his resources so thats a plus. I would have to go with a yes if they all work together. If they dont then theres no chance.

They don't have access to their normally vast resources e.g. Doombots, the Baxter Building tech, Stark's fortune. They only have their scientific and other knowledge e.g. Doom's mystical ability and what they'd normally have on them i.e. von Doom, Stark and T'Challa have their armoury.

They have to work together.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
By the way, why does Doctor Doom call himself Doctor? He doesn't even have bachelors degree...

Why can't Captain America get promoted past "Captain"?

CorderaMitchell
f they are assumed to work together, for an ENTIRE six months with no disturbances, then I'd say its fully within their grasp then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.