reflection of opioion on what you would do if you could save your self or risk ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaise
k imagine you were your favorite character.....you had their powers and everthing.... and you were in a dilema where you and your fellow x-mens are over numbered by other power mutants....and theres 2 ways out only .......

a._ to fight back with all your might and die saving all your fellow x-mens

b. or sneakingly flee finding a underground tunnel which would leave you alive ...but your teammates all dead................

i'd pic to fight back as jean grey and die saving my firends....probably using the phenox power to whiping all those mutants ....it'd be fine wit me cause i'll rise once again....

Darth Macabre
I'd pick Gambit. (not my favorite character but my favorite x-man)
And depending on if Rogue was there would decide if I would fight. If shes not then I leave and live to fight another day. If shes there then I stay and protect the woman I love.

If you live then you can always get revenge after, but if you stay and die it could be in vain.

munkiesarus
Knowing Emma, she'd grab Scott and leave.

But also knowing Emma; she'd send all those muties home crying for John Lennon on their playlists.

Hulk Power
I'd pick to be 8th Day Juggernaut because he is really powerful and he is invincible. Nothing can take him down. Except for psychic mutants but I would still be him anyways. I'd rather die being courageous than to live being a coward.

blaise
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Knowing Emma, she'd grab Scott and leave.

But also knowing Emma; she'd send all those muties home crying for John Lennon on their playlists.

john lennon ?? whose that

eternitygoddess
I'd be Phoenix and just wipe them out with a single thought.

pr1983
Originally posted by blaise

Youir kidding...

anywho... i'd be cyclops... and i'd have figured out a third option...

willRules
Id be Nightcrawler and i would teleport my friends to safety but the effort would kill me............or so they think..............................

Fionnuala
Storm and stay and protect my friends whatever the cost yes

munkiesarus

Originally posted by pr1983
Youir kidding...

anywho... i'd be cyclops... and i'd have figured out a third option...

Honestly..you don't know who John Lennon is?!

willRules
No offence mate but u r joking arent u? John Lennon...........

Rave X
I'd be Wolvie and course, I would fight till the end!

blaise
John Lennon........... blah i'm not kiddin who is that

pr1983
John Lennon........... blah i'm not kiddin who is that

the beetles? imagine? yoko ono?

blaise
makin a screw face.e...... ye thats why i don't know .....ewww 60's....not my ting

blaise
but thanks for clearin that up

Movie_Geek_
I would be Storm and stay to fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.