Wanna Lick Sweat off my Toe Nail Fungus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT

-Funky Punk-
wtf?

Ken Kenobi
Wanna Lick Sweat off my Toe Nail Fungus?
Started by: SlipknoT

Mist
i got a mention Happy Dance

-Funky Punk-
me too!

SlipknoT
-Funky Punk-
BROKEN INSIDE

Mist
SlipknoT
Blunt Force Castration

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by SlipknoT
-Funky Punk-
BROKEN INSIDE

uhhh

sblomie545

whistle

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Mist
SlipknoT
Blunt Force Castration

Mist
your thingy says Oct 2003 confused

Mist
wait wait...itll be my timezone, says 1st of oct you joined, but that would be sept for you...

blink

SlipknoT
mmmmmhmmmm

xLiNdS x 622x
SlipknoT KMC Forums Main Index 03:24 AM

sblomie545
Sig by MG/ Francheska is Rob's whore! Piggle you rock for putting this shexy guy on the csm list --Sassy is my long lost twin!!

xLiNdS x 622x
ROB, Barbarossa, The Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, LanceWindu

sblomie545
Today 03:33 AM

xLiNdS x 622x
sblomie545
Living is easy.....

sblomie545
xLiNdS x 622x
i love sassy

xLiNdS x 622x
happy

xLiNdS x 622x
-Funky Punk-
BROKEN INSIDE

GuitarBunny
GuitarBunny
~Pretty Presuasion~

eek!

sblomie545

xLiNdS x 622x
my profile is way too long laughing out loud

GuitarBunny
laughing out loud

i'd say

xLiNdS x 622x
its just a bunch of crap about Sassy lol

sblomie545
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
its just a bunch of crap about Sassy lol

i am not crap!!! and mine is just a bunch of crap about u

sblomie545
i wonder if anyone actually read ur entire profile.. or mine.. linds

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by sblomie545
i wonder if anyone actually read ur entire profile.. or mine.. linds
yea i was wonderin that too lol

GuitarBunny
meh....can't get enough crap happy

sblomie545
gb have u read either me or linds' entire profile??

SlipknoT

xLiNdS x 622x
So in other words you're both teenyboppers?
how does that have anything to do with it?

GuitarBunny
gb have u read either me or linds' entire profile??

i gave it some effort but no no2 not all

Mist
So in other words you're both teenyboppers?

laughing laughing

number 40) is quite bizarre blink

sblomie545
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i gave it some effort but no no2 not all

laughing out loud you should attempt to read all of it.. it's quite interesting

LINDS lol more people are reading our list of similarities!

xLiNdS x 622x
laughing laughing

number 40) is quite bizarre blink
not together..no expression

GuitarBunny
laughing out loud you should attempt to read all of it.. it's quite interesting

LINDS lol more people are reading our list of similarities!

how fasinating that you can pee at the same time stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
not together..no expression
LOL!!

sblomie545
that would just be weird if we peed together.. i would have to hijak a bus and drive to ohio (12hrs) just to pee with linds messed and im not saying that if i do hijak a bus and travel 12 hrs to ohio that i would pee with linds messed

xLiNdS x 622x
exactly

sblomie545
smile

Mist
gah! i didnt mean it like together, i meant at the same time...what do you do? ring each other up and go 'omg, im so peeing right now' 'omg, me tooeek! '

stick out tongue

xLiNdS x 622x
gah! i didnt mean it like together, i meant at the same time...what do you do? ring each other up and go 'omg, im so peeing right now' 'omg, me tooeek! '

stick out tongue
no lol..we'll be talking on here and we'll both have to pee or something laughing

sblomie545

stick out tongue
we were posting on KMC and idk we both went pee at the same time!!! eek!... no expression

sblomie545
same post.. same time.. doh

xLiNdS x 622x
same post.. same time.. doh
of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mist
thats freaky no expression

GuitarBunny

stick out tongue
lol

Ken Kenobi
how does that have anything to do with it?

Sums it up quite nicely.

sblomie545
i aint no teenybopper

xLiNdS x 622x
i am not a teenybopper no

sblomie545
no2

me??? teenybopper? i laugh...

Ken Kenobi
i aint no teenybopper

Yes...you are.

i am not a teenybopper no

Yes ma'am you sure are.

no2

me??? teenybopper? i laugh...

Once again...yes you are.

xLiNdS x 622x
nope

Mist
laughing out loud

sblomie545
ken kenobi i assure you i am not a teeny bopper... insane psychotic hyper teen, but i am not a teeny bopper...

Ken Kenobi
nope

What's your favorite band? Don't lie.

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Fall Out Boy

Ken Kenobi
Fall Out Boy

TEENYBOPPER

They are not even remotly punk, they sing songs for 13-16 year old girls.

sblomie545
led zeppelin

xLiNdS x 622x
you've gotta be kidding me

Ken Kenobi
led zeppelin

I didn't ask you. stick out tongue

Led Zeppelin, good choice.

you've gotta be kidding me

Sorry little lady, I ain't kidding.

xLiNdS x 622x
wtf i'm sorry i dont listen to hardcore metal or w/e..that doesnt make me a teenybopper....i listen to punk..nuthin wrong with that

sblomie545
I didn't ask you. stick out tongue

Led Zeppelin, good choice.

oh well i answered anyway to prove that i am not a teeny bopper stick out tongue

i also love lynyrd skynyrd.the beatles. black sabbath. queen. the doors. acdc. nirvana. and a lot of other classic rock

so have u changed ur mind about me being a teenybopper?

xLiNdS x 622x
i listen to classic rock too...i listen to just about every type of music...minus techno, disco..stuff like that laughing out loud...dont try to limit me and dont stick me with a definition

sblomie545
i mostly listen to classic rock... on occasion i do listen to punk tho... like my chemical romance and grenday

Ken Kenobi
Nirvana is not classic rock...it's Grunge and it still lives.

Like I said though, Fall Out Boy isn't punk, it's crap.

Ok, you may not be teenyboppers but you are both definitely Fangirl droolio over actor who wouldn't touch you with a 10 ft. pole. yes

xLiNdS x 622x
and i'm fine with that...but fall out boy isnt crap

sblomie545
Nirvana is not classic rock...it's Grunge and it still lives.

Like I said though, Fall Out Boy isn't punk, it's crap.

Ok, you may not be teenyboppers but you are both definitely Fangirl droolio over actor who wouldn't touch you with a 10 ft. pole. yes

MOI?!?!?!? i never said nirvana was classic rock

and dominic monaghan would touch me with a 9ft pole yes

he's my only real fetish.. if u can call it a fetish.. more of.. an admiration or an.. extreme fondness eek!

ohhhh well

Ken Kenobi
and i'm fine with that...but fall out boy isnt crap

Fangirl's are creepy and annoying. yes All they like to do is dish out gossip and post pictures of these guys who all should learn to be men, not men dolled up like girls.

sblomie545
dominic monaghan is spesh

GuitarBunny
Nirvana's "Smells like Teen Spirit" is the best punk

xLiNdS x 622x
i dont do that stuff but the only people i really like are ian somerhalder and johnny depp who would both touch me

Ken Kenobi
MOI?!?!?!? i never said nirvana was classic rock

and dominic monaghan would touch me with a 9ft pole yes

he's my only real fetish.. if u can call it a fetish.. more of.. an admiration or an.. extreme fondness eek!

ohhhh well

And I quote: "nirvana. and a lot of other classic rock"

What about that douche in your signature? And what's with all you fangirls obsessing over LOST? It looks kinda stupid to me, but I admit I have never seen it yet. All these beautiful people get stuck on an island together, except wait a second to be P.C. we need to throw a fat guy in the mix!

sblomie545
dance dance dance dance

oh ken another favorite band.. the steve miller band rockon

xLiNdS x 622x

What about that douche in your signature? And what's with all you fangirls obsessing over LOST? It looks kinda stupid to me, but I admit I have never seen it yet. All these beautiful people get stuck on an island together, except wait a second to be P.C. we need to throw a fat guy in the mix!
ok well if you've never seen it you really cant talk bad about it

sblomie545

laughing out loud LOST is actually an awesome show- i just checked it out because i thought dom was awesome after seeing him in LOTR and the show is actually really good. a lot of plot twists and such. i high reccomend it for wednsday night viewing.

i didn't mean to categorize nirvana into classic rock and u can kinda see how i was saying, i like nirvana, oh and i like a lot of other classic rock, which doesn't neccesarily mean that comment was refrering to nirvana.. comprenday??

Ken Kenobi
Nirvana's "Smells like Teen Spirit" is the best punk

And that's also the most mainstream song of theirs. What about Heart-Shaped Box or Aneurysm?

sblomie545
And that's also the most mainstream song of theirs. What about Heart-Shaped Box or Aneurysm?

i like Rape Me

Ken Kenobi
laughing out loud LOST is actually an awesome show- i just checked it out because i thought dom was awesome after seeing him in LOTR and the show is actually really good. a lot of plot twists and such. i high reccomend it for wednsday night viewing.

i didn't mean to categorize nirvana into classic rock and u can kinda see how i was saying, i like nirvana, oh and i like a lot of other classic rock, which doesn't neccesarily mean that comment was refrering to nirvana.. comprenday??

Comprenday.

I can't talk bad about LOST, no, but I can give you my impression of it from what I've seen. It's called an opinion. yes

Ken Kenobi
i like Rape Me

Still kinda mainstream. Lots of people heard about it because of how MTV wouldn't play it. The classic way to sell records, make a song so vulgar or offensive that no one will play it, it makes headlines and causes people to buy the record so they could hear it for themselves.

xLiNdS x 622x
i was skeptical about Lost at first but a lot of people were saying how good it was so i started to watch it and its actually a really good series

sblomie545
Comprenday.

I can't talk bad about LOST, no, but I can give you my impression of it from what I've seen. It's called an opinion. yes

correctimundo captiano! but i would check out lost. at first i kinda thought it would be weird too. but once i gave it a shot i became an overnight obsessie... yes.. i am an obsessie.. well not really... well kinda... but whatever.. lost is awesome and ken.. u shuold check it out. it can look kinda weird from previews and crap like that. but it actually is awesome. not to mention some nice eye candy on both sides of the street shifty

GuitarBunny
correctimundo captiano! but i would check out lost. at first i kinda thought it would be weird too. but once i gave it a shot i became an overnight obsessie... yes.. i am an obsessie.. well not really... well kinda... but whatever.. lost is awesome and ken.. u shuold check it out. it can look kinda weird from previews and crap like that. but it actually is awesome. not to mention some nice eye candy on both sides of the street shifty laughing out loud

sblomie545
Still kinda mainstream. Lots of people heard about it because of how MTV wouldn't play it. The classic way to sell records, make a song so vulgar or offensive that no one will play it, it makes headlines and causes people to buy the record so they could hear it for themselves.

but i also like, Been a Son

sblomie545
laughing out loud
i started laughing when i wrote that.. i crack myself up... am i a narcissist? no.. never.. i only have a shrine of Narci...

my humor becomes very odd at 4 in the morning messed

Ken Kenobi
Stare at Stewie sucking man nipple...you'll laugh...no expression

sblomie545
laughing out loud yes i did laugh... no expression

well im off to bed... wave bye ken

Ken Kenobi
Guda night

SlipknoT
Wowzers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.