Both at peak. Mephisto vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Mephisto=Personification of human evil.
DS=Evil God.

Both at their peak, no bullshit jobberings.

ImmortalOne
Mephisto is some kinda evil entity, yes ? evil face
And Darkseid is a god of evil in Apokalips, true ? mad

So its like .................. Mephisto wins !!

long pig
Mephisto has taken on Galactus (pre-pussyfied) and it was implied that he could have killed Surfer with a thought, during that fight.

Mephisto is uber, so is the real Darkseid. Mephisto is a little bit higher in scale than Darkseid though.

olympian
Mephisto. Higher in cosmic scale, better feats, muchhhh more cooler and gets respect by everyone even considered he had something like two jobber moments.

Darkseid is lame. Yeah even Pre Crisis.

Lord S
Mephisto is a pimp...in his own realm. Outside of that, I haven't seen him do anything that impressive aside from play political games.

Maybe someone can educate me.

For now, Darkseid wins.

Solidus Snake
mephisto isnt the devil. hes a demon who uses that guise to rope in more souls. darkseid felled silver surfer with one hit of the omega beams. (the hunger crossover)

mephisto is also a liar so him saying he could kill surfer on a him i prolly puppycock

darkseid rapes mephisto. in hell or not.

illadelph12
Well, if they're both at peak, I'd take Mephisto.

I'm assuming since he's at 'peak' he'd be able to use his powers full bore regardless of location, in which case he'd eventually overwhelm Darkseid. If it took place in the M's Realm it would be a near massacre, and on Apokolips Mephisto would slice through Parademons and Darkseid's hencmen/women with relative ease, then pull out a win in a drawn out battle with Darkseid. I don't believe the Omega Effect would be of much consequence against Mephisto.

whirlysplat
The Darkseid who teleports planets with a thought pre crisis and unleashes six million "supermen" from Daxam on the Galaxy winsbig grin

Superherovandal
actually its more like six billion Daxamites. and he was equal to Galactus as Pre Crisis. He literally was that powerful. He could take Mephisto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.