ichi the killer or cannibal holocaust??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

romper_stomper
i really want to buy both these films but only have the finances to get one at the moment so which should it be ichi the killer or cannibal holocaust?

BackFire
Holocaust is infinitely better. Ichi bored me to sleep (literally) and shows us that good gore can't make a bad movie good.

romper_stomper
sweet,i figured as much,although my curiosity will probly still get the better of me and i will get ichi eventually

Deano
both enjoyable

Cinemaddiction
Ichi's incredibly overrated, IMO. Although I have yet to see it, I'm assuming "Cannibal Holocaust" is one of those Horror movie cornerstones that you're just supposed to own.

MildPossession
I'm not a fan of the Cannibal movies, so I would say Ichi The Killer(good film, but still overrated compared to his other films). I wouldn't want to own either though.

Apparently the anime feature film version of Ichi The Killer is a lot more violent.

WindDancer
Originally posted by romper_stomper
i really want to buy both these films but only have the finances to get one at the moment so which should it be ichi the killer or cannibal holocaust?

If you're into the Japanese cinema of Takashi Miike and also a fan of the manga then I suggest you get Ichi. But if you're more into the Italian horror then get Deodato's Cannibal Holocaust. Now, if you can afford neither then save your money and go have a nice meal.

tabby999
ichi isn't all that special, nothing amazing

romper_stomper
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Ichi's incredibly overrated, IMO. Although I have yet to see it, I'm assuming "Cannibal Holocaust" is one of those Horror movie cornerstones that you're just supposed to own.

yep it most certainly is,besides i always hear about how disturbing holocaust is and i live for movies that have the ability to shock and disturb

PRO-PAIN
Ichi wasn't too bad of a movie, but I suggest going with Cannibal Holocaust, it's def. better IMHO.

jacobo0o
i would get ichi the unrated version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.