SLAYER! Still Reigning!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Awsome DVD, Probably the Best Concert DVd I've seen. They play so fast. And The Wall of Blood when the Played Raining Blood was So Badass. Every Metal Fan Should Go pick it up.

Ps. Dunno weather or Not this should be in the Music or DVD forum.

Cinemaddiction
Oooh..right here's fine. Gotta agree bought it about a month ago and it beats the crap out of "War at the Warfield". I watched it the first time around in STEREO..and felt like a jackass..then in DD 5.0 and it was better than being there live.

nick1811
i bought this ages ago, and am still not bored of it. im waiting for lamb of god's 'killadelphia' to arrive, and see if its better...

Cinemaddiction
What sucks is that "Live Intrusion" hasn't been released on DVD yet. But, when it is...

Korri
I Might actually buy it!

*gasp*

nick1811
having watched slayer: still reigning and lamb of god: killadelphia religiously for the past couple of weeks, ive come to the verdict that the better DVD is in fact...KILLADELPHIA!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.