Galactus versus all of his heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
in the vacuum of space

one stipulation: big G cannot remove the power cosmic he gave to his heralds

grey fox
the creator (galactus) cannot be destroyed by his creations....quite simple

masterbruce
why not?

xmarksthespot
I thought this had been done already?

olympian
Galactus wins. He can take off all theyr powers.

masterbruce
read my post: I deliberately stated that Galactus would not be able to remove their powers and instead must engage them in battle

DarkCrawler
Galactus wins. They have like 1% of his power.

ImmortalOne
Does this include Tyrant ??
If yes Heralds WIN !!

olympian
Tyrant isent exactly an herald.......

And MasterBruce i saw it now, must had been in a hurry big grin

He still wins, they have fraction of his powers, nothing more. Instead of finishing this with a wave of his hand, he punks them.

xmarksthespot
Hmm I think someone put it best by saying that while the Heralds wield a fraction of the Power Cosmic, Galactus basically is the Power Cosmic.

masterbruce
yes tyrant is included

I thought it was a decent battle since I remember that tyrant fought galactus pretty well, so with the other heralds at his side, it becomes an interesting battle

ImmortalOne
Then wat is Tyrant exactly ??

grey fox
a mistake , sort of like wolverine combined with superman to get a character that all fan-boys would worship

Arahan
Originally posted by grey fox
a mistake , sort of like wolverine combined with superman to get a character that all fan-boys would worship

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

StiltmanFTW
Big G.

Stoic
The Heralds and Tyrant destroy him.

Wonder Man
Firelord would make the solar flare throw off powers and Silver Surfer and Nova would bag Galactus's head with a pillow case.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stoic

No, he can take their powers at any time he wants.

zopzop
Yup. If Tyrant is there, it's all over. The rest of the heralds aren't even needed.

Stoic
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
No, he can take their powers at any time he wants.

Tyrant was going to kill Galactus as easily as cyanide would take the life of a human. He was saved by Morg via Ultimate Nullification. They'd destroy Galactus. Galactus made Tyrant to be his equal. Tyrant exceeded his original power levels by gathering Orbs of Power which placed him well above Galactus standard well fed power levels. It's canon.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Then wat is Tyrant exactly ?? Galactus created Tyrant to be his friend. He chose a male...

BrolyBlack
Tyrant was going to kill Galactus as easily as cyanide would take the life of a human. He was saved by Morg via Ultimate Nullification. They'd destroy Galactus. Galactus made Tyrant to be his equal. Tyrant exceeded his original power levels by gathering Orbs of Power which placed him well above Galactus standard well fed power levels. It's canon.

Galactus also deported him to the state known as Depowered Tyrant

Wonder Man
Well if the heralds were to hyperconvert their power cosmic into science they could turn Galactus's ships science against him like what happened in his former Universe to his race.

Stoic

That isn't his official name. Tyrant aquired far more power before his final battle with Galactus than he had in their first battle. Galactus had to feed in order to face him. It said that he was enriched with far more power than he'd have on average as well. Tyrant's orbs of power allowed him to succeed where he once failed, and that would have been the case if not for Morg's help.

zopzop
Then explain why a fed Galactus backed down from fighting a 'depowered' Tyrant?
https://i.postimg.cc/XXyD5sW5/lK22uDU.jpg

abhilegend
Galactus is a pussy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.