New Bon Jovi Album Due Out In September

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Wolf
Bon Jovi is preparing for the Sept. 20 North American release of its next studio disc. The as-yet-untitled Island Records album will be led by the single "Have a Nice Day," set for July 18 delivery to U.S. radio outlets for airplay consideration. The album will be released Sept. 14 in Japan and Sept. 19 internationally.

"Have a Nice Day" was co-produced by singer/guitarist Jon Bon Jovi and guitarist Richie Sambora with John Shanks (Kelly Clarkson, Hilary Duff), who in February won the Grammy for producer of the year (non-classical).

Here is the Bon Jovi album track list:

"Have a Nice Day"
"I Wanna Be Loved"
"Welcome to Wherever You Are"
"Who Says You Can't Go Home?"
"Last Man Standing"
"Bells of Freedom"
"Wildflowers"
"One Last Cigarette"
"I Am"
"Complicated"
"Novocaine"
"Story of My Life"

I knw not many ppl like Bon Jovi but those who do: Discuss

SlipknoT
Sweet! Another Album I Wont Be Buying!

Bad Wolf
^ dnt buy it then! It ay my fault if you wudnt no gun music if it kicked you in the balls!

SlipknoT
Whats "gun" music?

Bad Wolf
good i meant good! Altough...GUNS n roses lol!

Lord_Andres
Hey why didint I see this earlyer? I think its awesome, I love their new song Have A Nice Day, you can grab a 1min mp3 clip here

http://bonjovi.aeglive.com/haveaniceday.mp3

Sounds like they'r makin a real rocker this time big grin cant wait for it, also they played the full song on Live8 I wish I would ahve been there, anyway I think it'l be better then they'r latest studio albume, Bounce (100.000000, and Left Feels Right aint really new songs) hope they'l do some touring somewhere close to Denmark I might go see them if that'l be the case, damn they sure do put up nice shows, any of you seen the live In London concert? that was so good to just watch on TV that it surpassed anything I could almust wish to see for real!

ElectricBugaloo
The sad thing is that, apparently, 100,000,000 Bon Jovi fans CAN be wrong.

Lord_Andres
can, but they aint stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
The man is shit, just realise it.

Actual excrement on disc.

-AC

StinkFist462
isnt bon jovi deaf?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by StinkFist462
isnt bon jovi deaf?

I like to assume so.

I like to go by the assumption that he can't hear what dreadful music he's unleashing upon the world, for if he could, he'd stop. Playing the music.

-AC

Lord_Andres
Nah its just you AC whos deaf or else you wouldint be listeinign to TooL, sounds like they only play with some working tools that jus tmake noice lol, anyway Have A Nice Day will be released on Radio the 18th smile I cant wait for that big grin

Neo_Version 7
That song and video rocks. laughing out loud

I wanna start the whole smiley face thing!

TheStormrider
Originally posted by The Highlord
Nah its just you AC whos deaf or else you wouldint be listeinign to TooL, sounds like they only play with some working tools that jus tmake noice lol, anyway Have A Nice Day will be released on Radio the 18th smile I cant wait for that big grin

I think I'll be screen capping every one of your posts.

tessieisslow
Oooh. Bon Jovi is still alive? My father would be psyched about this..

LiveAndLetDie
You guys, get OVER it. Just because you hate them doesn`t make them a dreadful band. It`s good, solid rock-pop music. I don`t see what you have against them...
You guys are so arrogant about music. roll eyes (sarcastic) It`s not wether or not the band has talent that makes them a good band to you guys, but wether or not their music is good enough for your taste.

Darth Revan
Can't stand them. The man's voice is actually painful for me to listen to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.