The church of KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav,
This is the church of KMC forums where we worship the great god Raz and leaser gods such as queeg or winddancer and even lesser ones like ken kenobi,basicily come here pay money to the font and recive "blessings" from the great god Raz

thischurchdoesnothavetheauthorisationofrazoranymod
ssotechnicallyitsacultshooshtellnoone wink

kmcdude
lol,................Nice thead What the f**k?

kmcdude
Ken,is cool in my book to,He is not ''lesser''

Grand Moff Gav,
he isnt a real mod just a mini one

kmcdude
I know,but from whatI have seen,he seem's cool

Grand Moff Gav,
he fell out with me a little while ago cause i sent him 2 daft PMs

kmcdude
Ok,Fair enough.......I guess alien

Imaginary
roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude
What?

Grand Moff Gav,
hey imag

Mist
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
and even lesser ones like ken kenobi,

hysterical laughing laughing hysterical

kmcdude
Man,why do u guy's pick on Kenobi so much?

SlipknoT
This is the church of KMC forums where we worship the great god Raz and leaser gods such as queeg or winddancer and even lesser ones like ken kenobi,basicily come here pay money to the font and recive "blessings" from the great god Raz

*hands Gav a Tissue* Here, You have some shit on your nose. no expression

Mist
laughing out loud

kmcdude
Originally posted by SlipknoT

laughing laughing

Grand Moff Gav,

Om God you have hygene problems after you use toilet roll put it in the toilet dont carry it around you dirty serf

kmcdude
Meh

SlipknoT
Om God you have hygene problems after you use toilet roll put it in the toilet dont carry it around you dirty serf no expression

Grand Moff Gav,
god cant you speak english

kmcdude
laughing laughing laughing

Grand Moff Gav,
well slipk whats good about cannibal corpse

kmcdude
Yeah,slipknot,lol

SlipknoT
god cant you speak english God, You can't Punctuate.

Grand Moff Gav,
God, You can't Punctuate.

nor can you why does punctuate have a capital letter.

Wickerman
Om God you have hygene problems after you use toilet roll put it in the toilet dont carry it around you dirty serf

You do realize he was making fun of your ass-kissing right? erm

~wickerman~

SlipknoT
well slipk whats good about cannibal corpse Whats Good about Cannibal Corpse? Well they Have an Insanely Fast Drummer, Nice Rhythms and A Very good Bassist, The Vocals aren't that great but hey...And They Lyrics are so gruesomely good. In turn what bands do you like?

Grand Moff Gav,
Whats Good about Cannibal Corpse? Well they Have an Insanely Fast Drummer, Nice Rhythms and A Very good Bassist, The Vocals aren't that great but hey...And They Lyrics are so gruesomely good. In turn what bands do you like?
well i could be honest or i could tell you i like symphony orchestra where 90+ people play on a variety of instruments creating a mood or feeling in short music that will last in the ages far longer than in death metal band

kmcdude
He is picking a beef slipknot

SlipknoT
well i could be honest or i could tell you i like symphony orchestra where 90+ people play on a variety of instruments creating a mood or feeling in short music that will last in the ages far longer than in death metal band Yea, I really cant go out the door these Days without Someone Blairing Classical music in my Face no expression

But I dont think you listen to that with your first statement, "Well I could be Honest"

kmcdude
Good point beer

Wickerman
well i could be honest or i could tell you i like symphony orchestra where 90+ people play on a variety of instruments creating a mood or feeling in short music that will last in the ages far longer than in death metal band

If you like classical music and rock as well, you should definitely check out Virgin Steele. Especially the "House of Atreus - Act I" album. It's feckin awesome on all accounts. Lyrics, music, everything thumb up

~wickerman~

SlipknoT
nor can you why does punctuate have a capital letter.
'Nor can you, why does punctuate have a capital letter?'

Grand Moff Gav,
Yea, I really cant go out the door these Days without Someone Blairing Classical music in my Face no expression

But I dont think you listen to that with your first statement, "Well I could be Honest"

then you arnt as dumb as your taste in music would suggest but your no psychiatrist

SlipknoT
then you arnt as dumb as your taste in music would suggest but your no psychiatrist Thats coming from a 14 year old Star Wars fan so I'll just disregard it...

Grand Moff Gav,
Thats coming from a 14 year old Star Wars fan so I'll just disregard it...

you also cannot count how disgraceful

Ken Kenobi
he fell out with me a little while ago cause i sent him 2 daft PMs

WTF is a daft PM? I don't remember anything from you. erm

If you're gonna talk shit about someone, might as well tell it to them instead of posting it in a crappy thread. stick out tongue

SlipknoT
you also cannot count how disgraceful Oh excuse me, 15, so, so sorry no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

If you're gonna talk shit about someone, might as well tell it to them instead of posting it in a crappy thread. stick out tongue

FINE then !!!!!! KEN...............................you suck boobies!!!!!!!!!! (*cough*avatar*cough*)

i love you love

~wickerman~

Grand Moff Gav,

you went crazy at me going on about how i should stop annoying people etc it was a PM about someone getting shot and you were ment to pass it on or somthing

Ken Kenobi
you went crazy at me going on about how i should stop annoying people etc it was a PM about someone getting shot and you were ment to pass it on or somthing

I don't remember that. erm

Grand Moff Gav,
I don't remember that. erm

i will resend you the pm in which you said that if I can find it

vaya_the_elf
*Looks around*

Fëanor
hysterical

*wipes tear*
ohgod....this is like a soap opera on a miniscule scale no expression

Grand Moff Gav,
yes just without the dramatics oh wait,

*sighs and looks off to the camera which has been placed to the side of the set*

Fëanor
*pat pat*

there there guv....it'll be awright m8, can't have everything now can we.....
laughing

Grand Moff Gav,
no but want it all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.