imperiex verus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
silver surfer, thor, classic juggernaut, magneto, iceman, hercules, hulk, gladiator, iron man and the fantastic 4

if you think imperiex takes it, who would you add from marvel universe (must be below herald level) to tilt in favor against imperiex

kevdude
umm i don't think their is any way for them to stop him if u don't add more beings ( and by that i mean more powerful beings). it took probably 4x more beings in the DCU to stop him and even then they barely could. Imperiex even killed kismet. and i doubt Eternity would fair much better (Imperiex does not need a reality to exist), it would take The Living Tribunal to stop him.

ps. isn't silver surfer at herald level??? he was a herald once before i believe??

snoopdogg
Imperiex would take this team. I think the big G or LT would have a better shot.

Sentry
Big G alone could take him.

ImmortalOne
Strange could !!! (in Eternitys Avatar of course)

olympian
Imperex probes get busted by these guys.

About Imp itself....how was he beaten?

I know Superman had something to do with it.....its Dc.

kevdude
hnmm i don't think Galactus could beat Imperiex, Imperiex was here many times b4 the present pre/post crisis universe meaning he is probably older then most of The Endless (not including Destiny and Death). Galactus was here b4 in the MU that was here b4 the current MU, and he was just a average being nothing special about him until he was the last 1 and was needed for the new MU to be born. I again say Imperiex doesn't really need a reality to exist but Galactus does.

Imperiex was stopped not killed by almost the whole DCU, Kismet was joined with Superman because she could not get close enough to Imperiex to try to stop him b4 he would kill her, Superman sundipped into the sun and which made him probably 5x faster and stronger then what he already was. together kismet and superman flew so fast that Imperiex barely had time to see them but did and Superman got close enough and Kismet was able to break open Imperiex impenetrable armor and at that same time Imperiex killed her.

After that Brainiac 13 joined with Imperiex Primes energy that was being realised for his ultimate upgrade. Apokolips and Earth together used there technology to open a boomtube up to send Warworld (Brainiac 13 is now joined with Warworld) and sending WarWorld back to the Big Bang so it could destroy him, while doing this Superman is the person pushing warworld back through the Boomtube and when doing this he realizes that Imperiex is still alive inside warworld waiting for Brainiac 13 to try to bond with him for his ultimate upgrade, Brainiac 13 then tells Superman to stop and let him build a new DCU and he would build it as a utopia, after that Imperiex Prime screams at Superman to free him so that he could destroy Brainiac once and for all and so he can finish his job. Superman says no and continues but not without Imperiex warning Superman that if Imperiex is not allowed to finish his job it could mean big problems for the future of the universe. Superman continues and sends them both back to the Big Bang.

ImmortalOne
Wow !!! Cool storyline...
No wonder it was called The IMPERIEX WAR !!!

Mongul Jr. died didnt he ??

The earth had to ally with DARKSEID and still couldnt beat this "DEITY"

StiltmanFTW
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.