Oh Yeah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
Does anyone find it funny that the Kool-Aid guy never gets debris in his bowl? I mean seriously, he crashes through a wall in every commercial, but he is always perfectly clean.

Also how come he crashes into the wall? I mean if I were one of those kids in the house I'd be like "FIX THAT DAMN WALL BEFORE MY DAD GETS HOME BIATCH! He'll never believe a giant punch bowl broke into the house to quench my thirst. Shit, now he's gonna beat my ass with a belt. Stupid Kool-Aid guy...I mean you're tasty, but come on!!!"

kool-msn

Ken Kenobi
Oh Yeah!

Grand Moff Gav,
ok erm never seen that ad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
ok erm never seen that ad

Watch TV...

Deano
thats son of a *****

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Watch TV...

no you cant make me

§P0oONY
Does anyone find it funny that the Kool-Aid guy never gets debris in his bowl? I mean seriously, he crashes through a wall in every commercial, but he is always perfectly clean.

Also how come he crashes into the wall? I mean if I were one of those kids in the house I'd be like "FIX THAT DAMN WALL BEFORE MY DAD GETS HOME BIATCH! He'll never believe a giant punch bowl broke into the house to quench my thirst. Shit, now he's gonna beat my ass with a belt. Stupid Kool-Aid guy...I mean you're tasty, but come on!!!"

kool-msn

Never seen a kool-aid ad... or tasted it for that matter....

funny scene in family guy though....

hotsauce6548
I loved that Family Guy episode!

GoodiesGirl
The reason why is if they hurt him kid will cry.

WindDancer
Kool Aid Man used to be very popular back in the 80's and early 90's kids tv commercials. Nowadays they don't know who he is. Damn kids...they don't know what they missed back in the day...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WindDancer
Kool Aid Man used to be very popular back in the 80's and early 90's kids tv commercials. Nowadays they don't know who he is. Damn kids...they don't know what they missed back in the day...

*bursts through WD's signature*

OH YEAH!

WindDancer
So which one was your favorite flavor Ken?

Ken Kenobi
So which one was your favorite flavor Ken?

I've always been partial to Peach.

Lana
I always liked Fruit Punch......

DarkCanadian
Peach was the best. yes

HimoKun
Cherry was the best.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by HimoKun
Cherry was the best.

Cherry was too mainstream. Peach was da bomb.

Lana
Whatever flavor the green kool-aid was was really good...I remember liking that a lot when I was a kid....

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
Whatever flavor the green kool-aid was was really good...I remember liking that a lot when I was a kid....

Come to think of it...did it even have a flavor? It wasn't lemon or lime, it was just green. messed

DarkCanadian
The green flavour? Taste like lime, albeit weird lime.

Lana
Come to think of it...did it even have a flavor? It wasn't lemon or lime, it was just green. messed

Yeah, I'm not sure WHAT it tasted like....I always just called it green. But I liked it a lot.

DarkCanadian
Green was pretty good, but peach was still on top. happy

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Green was pretty good, but peach was still on top. happy

Farkin' ey. cool

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!!!

Form of....Pringles Can with Rocket Boosters!

DarkCanadian
laughing out loud

I remember that one Pringles commercial with Basement Jaxx music.
"WHERE'S YOUR HEAD AT?!"

That was a pretty catchy tune I gotta admit.

Lana
Pringles droolio

Ronny

kool-msn Oh my god, Really! and like its not that the kid cares that hes a giant talking punch pitcher breaking things, theyre just like "WOOHOO Kool-Aid" I mean if a big kool-aid pitcher jumped through my wall id scream bloody murder and try to kill it.

Ronny
Oh and another thing! Why doesnt he wear any clothes it regular commercial but in the pool one he had swim trunks on.. i mean whats te point?

Lana
Originally posted by Ronny
Oh and another thing! Why doesnt he wear any clothes it regular commercial but in the pool one he had swim trunks on.. i mean whats te point?

Sorta like how Donald Duck wears a towel after taking a shower but doesn't normally wear pants laughing

Ronny
exactly, i mean what the point of covering up, weve seen you have no dong! stick out tongue

Ronny
BAM

Ken Kenobi
I'mma go make some Kool-Aid here soon. stick out tongue

WindDancer

yes

There were two green...Lemon and Kiwi.

Ronny
my favorite is the orange big grin

Lana
BAM

B!tch, now I want kool-aid stick out tongue

yes

There were two green...Lemon and Kiwi.

I think it was kiwi, then droolio

DarkCanadian
Uh........theme of the moment, iunno really.
Oh my god, Really! and like its not that the kid cares that hes a giant talking punch pitcher breaking things, theyre just like "WOOHOO Kool-Aid" I mean if a big kool-aid pitcher jumped through my wall id scream bloody murder and try to kill it.
I'd stab it with whatever came to hand first.

WindDancer
Kool-Aid Popsicles!!!!! eek!

Lana
Those are ****ing awesome droolio

Ronny
Kool-Aid Popsicles!!!!! eek! you read my mind, actully i read your post and though hey im gonna do that.. but the first part sounded better

WindDancer
Those are ****ing awesome droolio

Oh Yeah! stick out tongue

Try Wild Cherry...thats my favorite.

you read my mind, actully i read your post and though hey im gonna do that.. but the first part sounded better

I don't mind duplicate posts about popsicles. wink

Ronny
i made a duplicate post?

WindDancer
Ummm....no you didn't. I think my mind got side track. blink

Too much Kool-Aid stick out tongue

pierreismine33

kool-msn

ive noticed that lol....
i like the kool aid guy but i would make him fix my wall....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.