ultimate doomsday versus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
thor, juggernaut, gladiator, silver surfer, and hulk

I'm talking about the doomsday that beat the shit out of darkseid and ate his omega beams for breakfast, who also thrashed superman aided by motherbox and the waverider dude, who in the end was stopped only by being teleported to the end of time

I think those five guys throw everything they've got, destroying half the planet in the process, but eventually all get pummelled to death by doomsday. juggernaut will be the only survivor since he's invincible, and will serve as a nice metal trinket for doomsday to toy with for eternity

Grammaton
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA - Doomsday would be about as useful as a "holey" condom against these lot i'm afraid...big grin

olympian
What is "ultimate" Doomsday?

You mean the Hunter Prey one. Got it.

And no. Against all those? He doesnt win.

Thor alone with his hammer can beat him. Then you have Classic jugs and Surfer not to mention the Hulk.

As much i like Jurgens writting, Doomsday was nothing more than his take on what Hulk would be like at DC.

Grammaton
Originally posted by olympian
What is "ultimate" Doomsday?

You mean the Hunter Prey one. Got it.

And no. Against all those? He doesnt win.

Thor alone with his hammer can beat him. Then you have Classic jugs and Surfer not to mention the Hulk.

As much i like Jurgens writting, Doomsday was nothing more than his take on what Hulk would be like at DC.

Exactly laughing out loud

masterbruce
ahem, the hunter/prey doomsday was far beyond a DC version of hulk

Let's see, he basically treated Darkseid like a little ragdoll, cut through supes like a hot knife through butter and killed some uber powerful energy being

1. Thor ain't gonna scratch him with Mjolnir, remember how darkseids eye beam merely massaged darkseid? Darkseid will turn the God of thunder into a crippled mortal

2. Juggernaut is not even in this fight really, Doomsday is way too fast and strong for him, so he'll probably send Juggernaut on the same transcontinental flight that Onslaught bought

3. Gladiator is basically superman with low self esteem and a horrible haircut...I don't think seeing doomsday trash thor and jugs will increase his confidence, so perhaps he'll be smart and fly to another part of the galaxy lest he be the next stain on doomsday's bone spurs

4. Silver Surfer will give doomsday a decent matchup...for a while. Then he gets taken down like the rest of them as Doomsday begins to anticipate his moves.

5. Hulk is the only x-factor here...as his power level has no substantiated limit. But I think Doomsday is far too ruthless and cunning that he'll mince up hulk with those claws before hulk has the chance to get pissed enough to do real damage, besides even if hulk were able to knock out doomsday, when he wakes up, he'd be just that much more scary

You guys need to give ultimate doomsday more credit, he's the ultimate physical force

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by masterbruce
ahem, the hunter/prey doomsday was far beyond a DC version of hulk

Let's see, he basically treated Darkseid like a little ragdoll, cut through supes like a hot knife through butter and killed some uber powerful energy being

1. Thor ain't gonna scratch him with Mjolnir, remember how darkseids eye beam merely massaged darkseid? Darkseid will turn the God of thunder into a crippled mortal

2. Juggernaut is not even in this fight really, Doomsday is way too fast and strong for him, so he'll probably send Juggernaut on the same transcontinental flight that Onslaught bought

3. Gladiator is basically superman with low self esteem and a horrible haircut...I don't think seeing doomsday trash thor and jugs will increase his confidence, so perhaps he'll be smart and fly to another part of the galaxy lest he be the next stain on doomsday's bone spurs

4. Silver Surfer will give doomsday a decent matchup...for a while. Then he gets taken down like the rest of them as Doomsday begins to anticipate his moves.

5. Hulk is the only x-factor here...as his power level has no substantiated limit. But I think Doomsday is far too ruthless and cunning that he'll mince up hulk with those claws before hulk has the chance to get pissed enough to do real damage, besides even if hulk were able to knock out doomsday, when he wakes up, he'd be just that much more scary

You guys need to give ultimate doomsday more credit, he's the ultimate physical force

What? You probably don't half of these guys...most of them are perfectly capable of destroying an planet.

Doomsday will go down.

DigiMark007
I'd be willing to say he beats (maybe) Thor and (definitely) Juggs, but beyond that we have some problems. Together he definitely loses to them, and Surfer could beat him 1-on-1...the rest put up a decent fight but might lose. Even with how fast DD is, if Gladiator uses his flight and speed correctly (like Supes should) DD would barely touch him. And Hulk and his 'no power limit' is always a wild card. Not sure how that would turn out, though I'd lean toward DD.

-DM

masterbruce
so I guess what you guys are saying is that Darkseid and Superman are little weaklings and that it doesn't boost your resume if you could destroy them without effort

what pray tell if Mr. Surfer gonna do to him? Don't tell me he's gonna try to disintegrate doomsday with his energy manipulation tricks cuz he CANT.

Gladiatior may be powerful and fast but there's not much that he could reeally do to hurt doomsday. He could speedblitz him all day, glads would just end up tired and with a bruised ego and then doomsday will give him a new haircut with his claws

Hulk is a one dimensional fighter and therefore plays into doomsday's strength. Sure, he'll hurt doomsday real bad, but remember that Doomsday is an ever evolving creature so pretty soon those gamma fists are gonna stop having any effect

Sentry
Originally posted by masterbruce
so I guess what you guys are saying is that Darkseid and Superman are little weaklings and that it doesn't boost your resume if you could destroy them without effort

what pray tell if Mr. Surfer gonna do to him? Don't tell me he's gonna try to disintegrate doomsday with his energy manipulation tricks cuz he CANT.

Gladiatior may be powerful and fast but there's not much that he could reeally do to hurt doomsday. He could speedblitz him all day, glads would just end up tired and with a bruised ego and then doomsday will give him a new haircut with his claws

Hulk is a one dimensional fighter and therefore plays into doomsday's strength. Sure, he'll hurt doomsday real bad, but remember that Doomsday is an ever evolving creature so pretty soon those gamma fists are gonna stop having any effect

Surfer could create an admantium box around him, then Savage Hulk could throw him many light years away.

You are seriously underestimating the 5 heroes, and overestimating Doomsday.

Especially Juggernaut.... I hate when people underestimate Juggs.... Sure current Juggs is a pu$$y version of himself, but Classic Juggs was a beast. Look at the unstoppable:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif

You saw that right? Doomsday ain't got no shield to protect him from that. Look what happened to Supes when he got hit by it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/030904.jpg

Was Supes laughing? Like Juggernaut was after? No. Because he was screaming GH-UHH!!!! It obviously hurt him. The Mjolnir will also obviously hurt DD.

With his forcefield up, nothing gets through. Even Thor's Godblast:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg

Godblast will certainly hurt DD. Mess him up real good.

Even if somehow Juggs is hurt, skin ripped off, heart ripped out, he is unstoppable:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mystic1.jpg

Gladiator written to his potential is many many many times faster than Doomsday:

Originally posted by long pig
Can Gladiator go 100x lightspeed....?
http://img244.echo.cx/img244/6729/glads78xw.png
http://img244.echo.cx/img244/1786/glads68bs.png
yes
That "piece of debris" is Gladiator.

This is the Gladiator who would kick near anyones ass.

You've really stacked the odds against DD. Even one on one he'd have trouble with beating them.

Sentry
Oh, Juggernaut is a hero now. He's part of the new Excalibur here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/new_excalibur.jpg

Juggs is a hero now. I hope this is the Classic infreaking destructible Juggernaut, not the current Jobbernaught version.

Solidus Snake
re: gladiator

didnt thor romp him and throw him into an imploding stargate? (i know i know....i keep bringing this up)

Fanboy
Okay well let me say this the reason Doomsday would get hurt by Thors hammer is because Doomsday is kryptonian he can be hurt by magic and kryptonite if you can see that issue somewhere on the internet it shows him getting weakened by kryptonite and I think I saw Thor already kill Doomsday in that Avengers/JLA after they became friends and stopped fighting. Juggernaut surely going down Hulk going down and Silver Surfer I think Gladiator and Thor are the only ones who can stand against Doomsday.

colossus17
is doomsday above cyttorak.......no.......therefore he cannot harm classic juggs .nothing can...only if they are above cyttorak.i dont care how much doomsday evolves he aint gonna do shit to juggs......same goes for hulk.......potentially unlimited strength .......how can u beat that......SS and gladiator...move hundreds of times the speed of light.....if u make glads confident enough.....he will do some serious damage.....also thor can unleash a god wave...or teleport him somewhere....SS can transmute matter.this thread is stupid....to many powerhouses....prob next thread is going to be doomsday VS> eternity, JP and, galactus.......he is only an upgraded hulk....that cant die.....thats it....he can still be overcome.....

olympian
"ahem, the hunter/prey doomsday was far beyond a DC version of hulk"

Im talking the way the wrote him and the whole Design. It is a Hulk. Big. All animal Instinct. Savage. Wasent smart as first. etc. Hes like a Dc Hulk that got a powerset that allow powerups like Hunter Prey.

"Thor ain't gonna scratch him with Mjolnir, remember how darkseids eye beam merely massaged darkseid? Darkseid will turn the God of thunder into a crippled mortal"

Pre Crisis maybe. Post crisis never had it easy with Superman. And Mjolnir does have the firepower to take Doomsay down. Godblast anyone? Teleportation? Its too much. And he didnt use those in Marvel/Dc right?

DigiMark007
Great pics Sentry. But what happened to Juggs after Thor unleashed the God Force??

colossus17
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Great pics Sentry. But what happened to Juggs after Thor unleashed the God Force??

nothing happened to him.....he had to teleport him or some shit.casue he couldnt win.....

Avalonofthewind
Physically they would all get spanked by this DD.
DD would still lose... even though this team isnt the brightest bunch, Im sure they could stop him.

whirlysplat
Sentry you love that pic of the hammer hitting Supes confused but what about a few pages later when Supes has lain Thor out?

You gotta remember on Doomsdays world the dials go up to 11 big grin

Keep the faithrock

Stay Whirly big grin

Superherovandal
and remember the only reason Supes won was because Waverider took DD to the end of time. He was curbstomping Supes (with New God enhancements) 5 times over.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Surfer could create an admantium box around him, then Savage Hulk could throw him many light years away.

You are seriously underestimating the 5 heroes, and overestimating Doomsday.

Especially Juggernaut.... I hate when people underestimate Juggs.... Sure current Juggs is a pu$$y version of himself, but Classic Juggs was a beast. Look at the unstoppable:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif

You saw that right? Doomsday ain't got no shield to protect him from that. Look what happened to Supes when he got hit by it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/030904.jpg

Was Supes laughing? Like Juggernaut was after? No. Because he was screaming GH-UHH!!!! It obviously hurt him. The Mjolnir will also obviously hurt DD.

With his forcefield up, nothing gets through. Even Thor's Godblast:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg

Godblast will certainly hurt DD. Mess him up real good.

Even if somehow Juggs is hurt, skin ripped off, heart ripped out, he is unstoppable:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mystic1.jpg

Gladiator written to his potential is many many many times faster than Doomsday:

You've really stacked the odds against DD. Even one on one he'd have trouble with beating them.

Nice collection

DD --- Thor would kick his ass alone

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by olympian
Thor alone with his hammer can beat him.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

2005 KMC was infested with thorbags.

Adam Grimes
Doomsday drowns them with Mjolnir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.