Winx Club Sucks, bottom line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matt_0189
Listen. I'm on the verge of going on strike. I can't belive that Cartoon Network airs stuff like Winx Club. I actually watched an episode and I deserve a medal for doing so. This is so stupid. Can someone help me and tell me who the target viewer is? Is it anorexic teen girls, because judging from the character in the show that's all I see. I've put up with Yu-gi-oh(Which isn't that bad), Totally Spies(Sux), and even Juniper Lee. But this show is the end of the line for me. What ever happened to good shows like 2 Studip Dogs, The Brak Show, and Pilot Candidate? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to hold the flag of the classic couch potatoe. The same couch potatoe who could rely on Cartoon Network to entertain him. And guys, this flag is heavy. Who's with me?

Movie_Geek_
Well I have to say that Cartoon Network is grasping to get some new good shows. The thing is when they do get a good show they do one of two things, they cancel it or they do it to death! Then everyone hates it. Cartoon Network is a kids channel in the day time though so what can we do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.