Look guys we have Mods you know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav,
Right im sorry but im really fed up with this "back seat moderating" as ken once put it,if someone starts a thread that you dont like or think is a waste of time dont post in it as you are just fanning the flames keeping the thread going.And i know noobs start annoying threads sometimes but thats no reason to go in to it call them idiots fools and other obseane things.Let the Moderators deal with these types of threads. mad

Mist
i find this thread pointless. *Reported*

Please stop making useless threads, or you will be banned.

Closed.

SlipknoT
Ken should Have Global Powers...Then this guy would be gone.

Mist
no, see, you cant post in here slip, or ill give you a second warning and you will be banned.

this thread is closed, now begone.

Closed Again.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Mist
no, see, you cant post in here slip, or ill give you a second warning and you will be banned.

this thread is closed, now begone.

Closed Again. Oh, Terribly Sorry.

Mist
if i see you post here another time, ill report you for the 34056b time and you will get a banning for 34057643 days.

Closed.

Again.

for the 495y83498th time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
Right im sorry but im really fed up with this "back seat moderating" as ken once put it,if someone starts a thread that you dont like or think is a waste of time dont post in it as you are just fanning the flames keeping the thread going.And i know noobs start annoying threads sometimes but thats no reason to go in to it call them idiots fools and other obseane things.Let the Moderators deal with these types of threads. mad

I agree, but **** calm down dude,lol smile

SlipknoT
poop

That wasnt Me it was Rob, Ban Rob.

Mist
Uncloses, or Reopens, whatever takes your fancy.

*bans rob*

Recloses, or Unopens, whatever takes your fancy.

kmcdude
What has pissed u off so much?

Grand Moff Gav,
who mist

kmcdude
Why?

Mist
look stop posting in a closed thread or ill order sushi.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Mist
look stop posting in a closed thread or ill order sushi.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Grand Moff Gav,
eugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.