Apples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elessea
Hmmm...this is probably going to seem like a really stupid idea once I post it...but I could care less....the forum is dead, there are no mods, so HAH!

Ok...I played this game on another Message Board, and one person names a couple random things, and the other person has like 48 hours to take (NOT FIND) pictures of those things in some artistic or strange way, and post them here...And you end up with this wacky photo album of RANDOMNESS! WHEE!

So, I dunno, we could play it where you name a completly random thing, and the other person(s) has to take a picture of it, somehow making it lotrish...I don't know, be creative ^_^ and have fun...

((BTW: this game has NOTHING to do with apples :lolsmile)

(((and If noone likes the game...this thread can turn into a "how long will it take mods to close this" expirament)))

((((I suck at explaining things))))

(((((OK, Pip's done now)))))

DanielLB
Ok....

Smodden
This is THE BEST idea I have ever heard of!!!!

I wana play!!eek!

What is the first random object??!eek!

xXLauriëXx
we could start with apples.. as that's the title of the thread... confused
or maybe pip should choose yes

Leggy_n_Merry
Hahaha fun fun! Except I don't have my digital camera at the moment coz my mum took it on holiday with her!

Tassie
hehe stick out tongue

just felt like posting the picture, sue me if you wanted to start with something else embarrasment

xXLauriëXx
Those apples look tasty, Tassie!! drool hehe

well here's a couple of photos i took, still based on apples cos i took them before tassie's post, and i made them lotr- ish, pip, just like u said stick out tongue

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7238/applelotr13pb.th.jpg
^^ apple+one of my many lotr posters wink

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1645/applelotr25qu.th.jpg
^^ apple+evenstar

... as you can see, i was a little bored this afternoon roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tassie
Lol, that rocks, Laurie XD

Elessea
eek! eek! Pip is happy! People liked her 3-AM-Insomniatic Random Game stick out tongue

*wishes her digital camara wasn't brokeded*

^^Laurie pick another random thing...

Morning_Glory
so, what's the next topic or the next thing to find?

Leggy_n_Merry
Hahaha Oh my god they are cool lol!! I wanna play!! Quick johnnywooh pick something else!! Except I have to wait until Wednesday until I can get my digital camera back...

xXLauriëXx
pick something else? um .. um .. um HATS! eek!
(i'm rubbish at choosing things huh )

Elessea
Lauries gone and no one else is playing sad

Leggy_n_Merry
I'll play big grin My mum is back now so I can have the digital camera yaaay! But at the moment I'm over Luke's house! So I'll take stuff tomorrow big grin if no one else takes any before me big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh bum...I haven't got a hat sad AND my mum has gone away AGAIN to pick my dog up that she took to my grandad's who lives in England and she took the camera with her! If no one else posts a picture to do with hats when my mum comes back then I will rob one of Luke's hats and take one! So don't worry big grin

Elessea
My poor thread has been lost beneath the noobs sad

Leggy_n_Merry
Awww I'm sorry! I said I'd get Luke's hat but he hasn't been over, and I keep forgetting to take my camera to his..I'm sorry sad If he comes over I'll make sure I use one of his hats don't worry smile

Flying High
yes...i used to collect those damn animal figures embarrasment stick out tongue

and you will see that it is wearing a hat....and that the LOTR forum is in the backround stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Hahah that's so cool yay! Now choose another random thing so I can take a picture big grin

Flying High
hmm...a lamp stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Yay ok here it comes...let me get the camera and choose something lotrish to put by it big grin

Flying High
lol...ok stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry

Flying High
hmm....brb then stick out tongue

Flying High
hmm..rightyo...here it is stick out tongue

next is tv remote...

Leggy_n_Merry
Hehe ok big grin haha wow big brush shock

I put the remote control instead of where Gandalf's sword is haha!

Errmmm next...a teddy

Elessea
laughing Yeye! My game's alive!

ooh ooh...I wanna pick somehting, i dont have my camara, but after a teddy...Pip's turn to pick eek!! i have a good one

Flying High
the big brush is cause i have thick hair stick out tongue

Elessea
My turn My turn eek! !

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha ok ok calm down lol!! Fee you'll have to do a teddy one so Pip can pick a thing after it lol!

Flying High
right...everyones meet cuddles stick out tongue

Elessea
lol stick out tongue I'm in a very silly mood, atm.

GO FEE!

Flying High
yes...i still sleep with a teddy stick out tongue

and look at him holding the dvd stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Awwwww he/she's soooo cute! Right Pip ya can pick something now big grin

Edit.. awwww I still sleep with a teddy too..who cares big grin

Flying High
i knew that already stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Did you blink how? confused

Flying High
i meant about cuddles being cute stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh right haha! I was like ahhh she's turned into MY stalker now haha! Aww yes he/she (you still haven't said lol) is very cute awww big grin

Flying High
I still havent decided lol...

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh THAT'S why! I never think of teddy's having gender's really except these 2 that I have that I've had for yonks! But some of them do look like a certain gender..haha

Flying High
well....i think it seems like a he....but then...its weird me sleeping with him messed...

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha you sick minded child...it's a teddy haha!

When is Pip going to choose a thing...

Elessea
eek! I pick....a STOP SIGN (or someother road sign...they do have stopsigns in scotland dont they messed?)

Hee...I wanted to pick something OUTSIDE so you guys can look silly outside of ye own house smile

Flying High
Originally posted by Elessea
eek! I pick....a STOP SIGN (or someother road sign...they do have stopsigns in scotland dont they messed?)

Hee...I wanted to pick something OUTSIDE so you guys can look silly outside of ye own house smile
well...i cant do it right now...it's too dark...but i MIGHT do it tomorrow stick out tongue

remember i live in a village...its quiet here stick out tongue

Elessea
stick out tongue ahh yes...the timezoney thingy...herm...howabout...a...HAND

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha! Yeah it's like nearly half past ten...I don't where any stop signs are near me anyway confused

Edit

Oops you said or some other type of road sign..sorry! But I couldn't do that there'd be loads of cars going past I'd feel so stupid haha!

Flying High
wait....the roadsigns would give away where i live stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha oh yeah! Well use one of the road signs like give way or something like that ya know the picture ones and stuff...

Flying High
not many of them round here stick out tongue

Elessea
stick out tongue fine then...I meant like a roadsign like...a yeild sign, stop sign, or one of the random ones with squiggles on it messed we have loads of those stick out tongue

fine then, i'll pick somehting new...herm...A HAND eek!

Flying High
i couldnt be bothered going downstairs and getting something to do with LOTR....but here's my hand stick out tongue

ladygrim
no expression

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha lazy! You didn't pick another thing!

Flying High
erm...hmm...bottle...

xXLauriëXx
wow this game's still going.. all the bottles in our house are downstairs.. i'm lazy too stick out tongue

Flying High
ha ha...i have an alton towers bottle/flask thing here stick out tongue

but its not me that has to do this one stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
The batteries in my camera have run out noooooooo and I don't know where the rechargable ones are..when I find them I'll do it if somone else doesn't!

Exabyte
Hands?

Hm, I don't have any photos (no digi- or other cam..), but... scanners are also lovely toys happy

LoTR theme #1 - Friendship
LoTR theme #2 - Death and perishability
LoTR theme #3 - Language and lore stick out tongue (yes, that's what a writing hand looks like for a piece of paper blink the other piece of paper in the corner wasn't supposed to be there messed no idea where it came from)

edit - the colours look sort of creepy on the pc screen messed I wonder where the scanner took the background colour from laughing I never knew that the air in our house is... dirty violet blink

edit 2 - oops blink it's about... bottles now? damn laughing

Elessea
laughing aww...Exi's playing...and she's far more creative than us stick out tongue

eek! I saw your hands! hee...

I want dirty-violet air...it would be so much more exciting stick out tongue

Flying High
woo....Exa joined big grin

its fun eh stick out tongue

parrrttimeangel
the pictures do you have to take them self with your camera or could you pick one from the internet too?

parrrttimeangel
it is still a hand right? Or am I wrong?And how do you put a picture in you're tekst?

Flying High
it can be a picture from you...or one you find... smile

and i think i changed it to bottle....i think...

Exabyte
Originally posted by Flying High
it can be a picture from you...or one you find... smile
I thought it was only about own pictures...? dontgetit ermm

Flying High
i duno....im confused....find the person that made this thread stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.