you cant begin twice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i dont think there should be a abtman begins 2 for one it wouldnt be called batman begins 2 cuz he already has begun. i think they should just leave it with now sequils im happy with the tim burton moveis.

TheFilmProphet
"you cant begin twice" but you can "Continue".

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by b-dan
i dont think there should be a abtman begins 2 for one it wouldnt be called batman begins 2 cuz he already has begun. i think they should just leave it with now sequils im happy with the tim burton moveis.

How can anybody be happy with the Tim Burton Movies? What the f**k?

NoFate007
They won't call the sequel Batman Begins again, they'll either call it Batman, Batman 2, or Batman (insert another word) like how they used to with Returns and Forever.

Red Superfly
Yes you can begin twice.

The first time Batman can begin crime fighting.

The sequel can be about Batman beginning morris dancing.

WindDancer
They can call it Batman: Vengence or Dark Knight Returns.

The Joker#1
I always liked the name Batman Vengence

Sileas
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Yes you can begin twice.

The first time Batman can begin crime fighting.

The sequel can be about Batman beginning morris dancing.

laughing

VenomVA
Batman Vengence

or

Batman Continues

Sounds good to me big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by b-dan

Man the Burton movies were a disgrace to Batmans character,thank god for Nolan and Goyer,they erased the nightmare franchise of those horrible Burton movies that were more like a James Bond flick than a Batman film like showing that Batman wont kill people to bring justice to gothem,thats the true Batman,Not the cowardly killer that Burton made him into making him more like the punisher than Batman. .Dont worry it wont be called Batman Begins 2,it will be something much more clever than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.