Marka Ragnos vs Yoda vs Njo Luke vs Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damarus
sorry if this has been done before,the setting is in a Roman Colliseum.If they dont attack each other 2 robots with lightsabers will come and attack them, if they survive they will be forced to fight,and cant resist fighting one another.

Damarus
also no one is allowed to help each other.If they do 4 robots with lightsabers will come after them

2Tidus!
Then they'll just crush the robots with the lightsabers. I say Marco Ragnos.

Fishy
Yeah Ragnos tells Sadow what to do and kills the droids stick out tongue

Anyways seriously, Sadow I think is a match for Yoda and Ragnos for Luke great fight, I have no idea who would win in the end though, I actually think Yoda would pull it off.

Damarus
so youre saying its a good fight.If youre saying its a good fight.Thanks

Emperor Revan
NJO Luke, then Yoda, then Ragnos, then Sadow. Blowing up a star with Sith magic won't help much in a fight, and it's not like no one else has done it either.

Darth_Rankkor
Ragnos would cut their heads off

Emperor Revan
Luke would kill them all bare handed.

See, I can post the supportless nothings too.

Great Vengeance
This is really impossible to predict but Ill say yoda just because hes smarter than everyone else in here.

chewbacca II
well i reckon njo luke would pull this off in the end, but closely followed by marka, because hes is also extremely hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.