Doctor Doom vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MISTER
Discuss.

grey fox
This has happened before and it caused a huge ass argument

colossus17
can the "force" work through the matrix of the special energy field which surrounds dr. doom's armor....?....since the "force" is not psionic in nature.....its simply telekinesis...so is it strong enough ?and can it generate enough pressure to go through his force field and armor?

long pig
No, no it can't.

Doom eats him.

colossus17
good, now i can sleep at night....

willRules
the force could go straight through Doom like a really bad curry so Doom is screwed. However i reckon it depends on who is faster to attack..........................

long pig
No.

colossus17
laughing out loud

willRules
laughing

shaolin9976
I would pay to see this match-up. Two superbeings with incredible powers. I'm going to give this match though to Doctor Doom. He is stronger and more intelligent than Vader. His electricity should kill Vader for good in this one. Although, if he gets close, it might be lights out for him.

colossus17
u fool this is not movie doom....

shaolin9976
It doesn't matter bro...Doom wins this!

colossus17
indeed he does....

shaolin9976
Vader is good in his universe...but he is just another villain in Marvel Universe...Doom is one of the best overall in his own universe and will be God Like in Star Wars country!

colossus17
vader's armor is made of adamentium....and uru which he took from odin......it will be hard for doom to beat that....

shaolin9976
Really? You learn new things everyday.

willRules
Yes and Vader can fly up to 800000000000000 MpH and fire lasers from his anus. He also has super hearing and 5 eyes...............

shaolin9976
Now that's bogus!

willRules
oh and what colossus17 said is correct? laughing out loud

colossus17
yes,,,, yes shifty

willRules
laughing

Scoobless
never listen to Long Pig... he talks sh!t as if he'll die if he stops... stick out tongue

Vader wins

evil face

demigawd
Vader - Doom has no defense against the Force.

The MISTER
Dr. Doom has access to magic and that should be quite a defence against any natural force.

Zod4Life
Darth Vader wins easily.

colossus17
darth vader is jewish......

Zod4Life
Your point?

colossus17
no point just giving facts

Zod4Life
Oh,okay.I'm not Jewish though.

colossus17
never said u were......

Scoobless
Originally posted by colossus17
darth vader is jewish......

how can you tell? his helmet?

laughing

colossus17
i just feel he is.....also the helmet indicates so....

Swanky-Tuna
Like the last thread, it depends on what you use. Doom would squash movie Vader, perhaps unless it was before he got triple amputated and burned alive. In EU is when you get to the crazy and often stupid stuff like Luke manipulating black holes and sith moving stars and crushing entire fleets of ships with just the force. It really crosses the line from "we're mysterious and spiritual warriors" to "I WANT TO BE MAGNETO!!!"

Scoobless
you missed the point of what Yoda was trying to teach Luke didn't you

colossus17
sometimes when i go to sleep.......i feel the force....yoda comes to my room and he touches me..... sad

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by colossus17
sometimes when i go to sleep.......i feel the force....yoda comes to my room and he touches me..... sad

laughing

Beyonder
Originally posted by demigawd
Vader - Doom has no defense against the Force.

And Vader has no defense against a full gauntlet blast from Doom.

long pig
People who use magic in the Star Wars universe are said to be using the force, but differently. So, therefore Vader is just using magic, Doom's suit is equipped to handle magic far beyond that of Vader, therefore, Doom eats Vader, then poo's out Vader.

Indeed I will die if I stop.....

Swanky-Tuna
Plus there's the Yuuzhan Vong card.

demigawd
Originally posted by Beyonder
And Vader has no defense against a full gauntlet blast from Doom.

Sure he does...his lightsaber blocks everything. Can't say the same thing about Doom blocking a force choke.

Originally posted by long pig
People who use magic in the Star Wars universe are said to be using the force, but differently. So, therefore Vader is just using magic, Doom's suit is equipped to handle magic far beyond that of Vader, therefore, Doom eats Vader, then poo's out Vader.

Indeed I will die if I stop.....

I don't buy that. You learn magic...you're born with the force. They're too different to be related. Force seems closer to psionics IMHO.

long pig
I'm just quoting the comic.

You're not born with magic?? Sure about that? Druid....anyone?

demigawd
You can be born with magic...you can't learn the Force. You can be born without magic and learn it.

Either way, I don't see a good enough corollary between SW magic and MU magic to make them comparable.

ZephroCarnelian
Druids are muppets, mate! big grin

They go 'skyclad' at stonehenge, not worrying that millions are laughing at their shrivelled willies on morning tv! big grin

long pig
Ahhhh, I see what you're saying. I was trying to relate it to one big universe, but yeah, no one in any other universe would have a defense against the force. But would SW galaxy have defense against magic?

Otherwise, Darth Vader beats Galactus, making these threads pointless unless we can make a common ground.

xmarksthespot
Vader cannot win. Like the Heralds cannot defeat Galactus, the derivative cannot defeat the archetype. big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Does it really matter?

Cos you know Vader's gonna fall straight down a hidden trap-door, to the dungeons.

Where a snivelling minion will inform him that Doom invites him to tea tonight. smile

long pig
I hate star wars. Always have.....and anime...hate it so much....

ZephroCarnelian
Star Wars is great.

But I hate it when people deify Vader - he's crap!!!

All it took was a smidge of force lightning to put his life-support out of action!!!

And people think that Doom couldn't do the same...?

no

Beyonder
Sure he does...his lightsaber blocks everything.

...Except Force Lightning. Or in this case a full gauntlet blast that can engulf all of Vader. Vader isn't blocking that with his lightsaber.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure he can reflect a thin strip of it.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
I hate star wars. Always have.....and anime...hate it so much....

Star Wars is great...anime... sick

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Star Wars is great.

But I hate it when people deify Vader - he's crap!!!

All it took was a smidge of force lightning to put his life-support out of action!!!

And people think that Doom couldn't do the same...?

no

And he got beaten by Luke...

Doom wins.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure he can reflect a thin strip of it. laughing

CorderaMitchell
okay..... what just happened?

demigawd
Originally posted by Beyonder
...Except Force Lightning. Or in this case a full gauntlet blast that can engulf all of Vader. Vader isn't blocking that with his lightsaber.

Force lightning is still the Force. Doesn't compare to Doom's gauntlet blasts. And Vader wouldn't block it with his saber, he's a bad ass...he'd block it with his hand, like he did with Solo.

Vader moved a starfeet out of a black hole. Doom ain't matching that.

K3VIL
Force lightning is still the Force. Doesn't compare to Doom's gauntlet blasts. And Vader wouldn't block it with his saber, he's a bad ass...he'd block it with his hand, like he did with Solo.

Vader moved a starfeet out of a black hole. Doom ain't matching that.
Doom blasted to unconsciouness Adam Warlock.Doom once become a god, conquered the world and give up the power cause being unbeatable was annoying.
Doom absorbed the power of the Beyonder.
Vader is a pussy compared to Doom.

demigawd
Originally posted by K3VIL
Doom blasted to unconsciouness Adam Warlock.Doom once become a god, conquered the world and give up the power cause being unbeatable was annoying.
Doom absorbed the power of the Beyonder.
Vader is a pussy compared to Doom.

*yawn* Doom is a leech for cosmic power. Unless Doom is going to steal Vader's force powers for himself, none of that applies. As for Doom blasting Warlock, very impressive. Doom got wasted by Luke Cage.

Swanky-Tuna
*Doom struts around after stealing beyonder's power*
demigawd - LEECH! I'M NOT IMPRESSED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.