Attention-Please read!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
This isn't of any importance and i know i'm gonna get remarks everywhere,but recently many people haven't been around,like Fishy and Dipsit,even if it's only for two days.Does anyone know where they whent?

LordSorgo
Fishy i have seen briefly but Dipsit.... I don't know.

And yes you will probably get flamed from the whiners of this forum. They will attack, but you have a chance to run. RUN NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

HimoKun
They tried to escape the grasp of the noob army which has bee nrecruiting for the last month.

Darth_Otaku
I'll be leaving next wednesday,for a vacation too.

Human Vader
yeah sorgos their leader, but for real fishy has been on just not that often lately, and dipsit im told is busy with something

Darth L. Dipsit
Read my disclaimer, Otaku, man! I AM STILL HERE. I simply must leave for a week at a time, and I will just be away from computers. I work, for the meantime, as a certified lifeguard at a summer camp. I find the job relaxing - I like, sometimes, to get away from the world of papers and explaining answers to questions of crazy seminar-goers. I did, seeing as it is summer, but this job helps heighten the experience.

Fishy, I think, is spending more time on the General Discussion Forum, but I must admit that I miss when he and Darth DanTheMan (and I like when SnakeEyes is on here, too) were on here more (and also Gryn Jabar - he was a good guy). Janus must return! Darth Nefarus too! This forum cannot be allowed to decline! And as to what everyone is calling the "noob problem," I hoped that the disclaimer I wrote would help people to introduce themselves into the Versus Forum family in a toned-down manner without upsetting any of the veteran members here. I sincerely hope that it is working, although I can't really keep track of all of the people here.

Peace, guys! Here's to keeping this forum alive!

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Human Vader
yeah sorgos their leader, but for real fishy has been on just not that often lately, and dipsit im told is busy with something

evil face

HimoKun
The people who have become regulars are busy on the outside world. Ah, I remember the days when there was actually good threads all over the page instead of one or two good ones.

Darth_Glentract
ya, when I got here only a few months ago, there was only four pages. Now there are 23. 19 pages of crap.

Darth_Janus
Ve have to zolve ze ever groving problem at zis forum. Ve must find the zolution to the noobish question.

Oh man, was that in poor taste. Sue me.

Yeah, this section needs some redemption. There should be a penalty for idiotic threads like... 8,000,000,000+ wookiees versus James Brown and Revan and the little kids from the Disney commercials. I vote for a sound beating with soap in a sock. who's with me?!

Darth_Glentract
the mods need to come back

Fishy
I'm still here poeple, I'm just busy with being an intern and all that crappy shit.

Darth_Janus
That has bad connotations, Fishy.

So yeah, we have mods here?

Fishy
No, of course we don't you should know that by now. Mods hate this here parts, can't really blame them.

Oh and stop using fancy words I don't understand stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Whups. My bad. So yeah, when I get net connection at the house, I should campaign for modship of this here subforum. Run it like Arnie's Tour de Caly-fornia campaign.

"Vote for Janus. Get doooOOOOoooOOOwwwn!"

Darth_Otaku
Perhaps make ze campaignz pic.Showing Ze Her Janus flaming ze arrogant n00bs?

Human Vader
*votes for janus*

Darth_Otaku
s we say in my beutiful Province of Limburg(wel actually town of Kerkrade,seeing that every town in Limburg has it's own dialecty.):Als je niet op Janus stemt,schiejet je jezelf in de boks.

Darth_Janus

Darth_Otaku
Yes.Besides it seems we are going to vote for a megalomaniac,everything seems OK.

Darth_Janus
Isn't that how the regime always starts?

Darth_Otaku
the regime of Janus.Then Bush and Blair will have to ruine it for ya,huh?

Darth_Janus
Well, Bush won't okay my emissions regulations, and Blair will side with Bush, so I will have to crush the utterly using my jawa elite forces.

Darth_Otaku
Of course.The Jawa's the invisible army.American Army will just look where there enemy's are.And suddenly they don't have any legs!

Darth_Janus
And their droids will NEVER be safe.

You'll see signs saying "Achtung Droids" everywhere, and they will be forced to wear little Star of David-esque restrainer bolts.

Emperor Revan
Jawas are unstoppable. You don't think they're much of a threat from just seeing the movies, but underneath those little robe things they're loaded. You make one wrong move and your fried bacon.

Admiral Akbar
Agreed.

Darth_Janus
Jawas make Jedi knights look like invalids with muskets. Beware the jawa eliteness.

)@w@$ r s0 1337!!!@!@!@!!!!

Darth_Otaku
Jawas Jawas Jawas! band Jawas Jawas Jawas!

Darth_Janus
Jawa rock. The People's music.

Emperor Revan
Can't live without it.

Darth_Janus
*EYes* No, you can't, komerade.

Darth_Otaku
Let them make JanusLand's National anthem!!!

Darth_Janus

Darth_Otaku
Yes make me Grand Moff Otaku!!!
Or at least a minister or senator!!!

Darth_Janus
Otaku, I dub thee Minister of Propoganda.

Darth_Otaku
W00T!!!!I'll begin making propaganda and an Anthem immediately!!!!

Emperor Revan
Oooteenie!

That's all you need.

Darth_Janus
This is true. Emperor Revan is dubbed my Chairman of the Jawa Movement Party.

Darth_Otaku
Lord Janus how's this for a rough concept.Remember this is a work in progres!

Emperor Revan
WHERE'S THE JAWA????

And Janus: thanks for the title. Chairman of the Jawa movement Party. cool cool

Darth_Otaku
Fu(k i knew i forgot something!!!

Darth_Otaku
How about this one?Again it is a work in progres:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.