Iron Fist vs. Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antmaster
Shang Chi takes Iron Fist, and even learns the 'Fist as unto Iron' technique, after watching Iron Fist use it once up close.

shaolin9976
This is actually a good fight. I believe Iron Fist has a higher rating in fighting skills than Shang Chi in the power ratings. And one blow could end the fight for Iron Fist. But he first needs to hit the Kung Fu fighter. It's hard for me to decide, but after further review, I believe Iron Fist outlasts Shang Chi here. He not only has a higher skill in martial arts, he also has some energy projection, even if its in the lower level. It would be a good fight though.

whirlysplat
Iron Fist is "The greatest martial artist" on marvel earth, not just of now but of all time, he gained the heart of the dragon, he was the greatest Martial artist of a mystical city where everybody was a "great martial artist". Shang Chi is the son of Fu Man Chu and brilliant but he has not defeated Shao Lao and he could not!

Keep the faith

Iron fis is the King of Kung Sockey (except for KEVIL and half of this forum who are well hard :confusedsmile

Stay Whirly big grin

Antmaster
Hmm,
I am from old school comics (70's on) and Shang Chi was always the
best Kung Fu practioner in the Marvel universe. The Marvel website stats are inconsistent not to mention screwy in a lot of places. This is one. Then again, Iron Fist may be a better fighter, and still not be better than Shang Chi at Kung Fu overall. IF is portrayed as tougher.

Part of the problem is that Shang Chi uses the least amount of violence to get the job done, while IF goes for broke. I do remember Shang Chi fighting Spiderman years ago. He suprised Spiderman because he could block his punches, but being so good at Kung Fu he could aniticipate enough to counter even Spiderman's speed. He also gave Spiderman a few nasty nerve strikes that paralyzed his arm, if I remember correctly.

Shang Chi is the better Kung Fu practioner. Both would fight honorably so IF probably would not use the Fist of Iron. so Shang Chi would win a sparring match. If it were a real fight though, IF might take it with his innate aggressive style, and touighness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.