ROTJ Luke vs EP2 Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest Holmes
who wins?

General Zodiac
What is EP2?

Emperor Revan
Maul wasn't even in Episode 2.

SnakeEyes
Luke automatically wins, becuase Darth Maul, at the time of Episode 2, has been dead and decaying for ten years...

exanda kane
If you mean that it's Maul ten years older than in Ep.1, then Luke's up for a fight, maybe Maul gets a bit wiser and less cocky, but then remember Ep.1 Maul had a bunch of special effects and the role of trying to reprise a bad film with a bit of flashy marketing to young kids, thus the double bladed saber and tattoos.
Luke could beat him though, he could probably force choke Maul anyways!

Vanquish
Maul would own ROTJ Luke, whether in TPM times or AOTC times if he lived somehow. ROTJ Luke is still poorly trained at the time, and certainly not ready to take on a full on Sith. Vader didn't fight him to kill him, he was just messing around because it was his son.

Maul took on Qui Gon who was considered super powerful Jedi, and obi wan at the same time. Ya maul died in the end due to a major fuk up, but still, he manhandled two jedi's at once easily, and one of the jedi's was very strong.

Maul is underestimated, simply because that last 10 seconds of his life made him look like an idiot. Overall though, he owned the jedi's he fought.

Dark Thor
hard to believe some people in this world thinks that he can relive

General Zodiac
what is EP2?

Admiral Akbar
EPISODE 2 ATTACK OF THE GODDAMN CLONES!

some ppl.......

General Zodiac
Maul isn't in episode 2 so Luke already won. Maul was dead.

Dark Thor
zombie maul vs. luke. i still say luke has this

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
EPISODE 2 ATTACK OF THE GODDAMN CLONES!

some ppl.......

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

General Zodiac
Luke will grab a gun and shoot off his head.

Darth L. Dipsit
This is sooooo strange...

Human Vader
yeah this is pretty weird

a better battle would have been TPM Leia vs AOTC Maul vs ESB Dooku

that would be a doozie

General Zodiac
Or ROTJ Revan vs TPM Luke.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Or ROTJ Revan vs TPM Luke.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

LMAO!

LordSorgo
Luke wins, after finding Maul's rotting carcass at the bottom of some random generator shaft.

General Zodiac
Luke finds Maul's body and kicks it.
Luke: I win!

exanda kane
Originally posted by Vanquish
Maul would own ROTJ Luke, whether in TPM times or AOTC times if he lived somehow. ROTJ Luke is still poorly trained at the time, and certainly not ready to take on a full on Sith. Vader didn't fight him to kill him, he was just messing around because it was his son.

Maul took on Qui Gon who was considered super powerful Jedi, and obi wan at the same time. Ya maul died in the end due to a major fuk up, but still, he manhandled two jedi's at once easily, and one of the jedi's was very strong.

Maul is underestimated, simply because that last 10 seconds of his life made him look like an idiot. Overall though, he owned the jedi's he fought.

Don't you understand, if RotJ was done in the late 90's, RotJ Luke would be flipping around and stuff, and I don't think you can accurately pitch a PT character against an OT character because of this!

If they had done the OT in the nineties, Vader would be flipping about and they would have probably shown him being as powerful as Qui-Gon and Obi together. Or vice versa; if they'd done the PT in the seventies, the TPM duel what be fought at a slow pace!

Darth_Janus
Alright, you noobs are banned from making assinine posts. Like, all of you. If I had access to my well of pics right now, oooo... you would all be in trouble.

But because I'm at work and killing time online, I can only fume and pout. Damn.

Seriously, I was hoping to see some idiot argue for Luke against Maul.

Fishy
You should look around more this is far from the worst thing you will see.

Revan vs Desann still takes the top spot for me.

Darth_Janus
Desann? Is that Super Shadow nonsense or a water purifying company?

Fishy
Its the guy from Jedi Knight, worthless enemy that defeated his master maybe even when he was sleeping or just stabbed him in the back some day we don't know so he is suddenly all powerful.

Darth_Janus
Oh, him? Is he the same guy who killed the Mandalorians and 103 dark Jedi and became Qui Gon Jinn? Yeah, I know him.

Fishy
Yeah the same guy he is also the guy that owned Maul in Episode one even though he was clearly weaker, oh and he also easily defeated Vader when he was barely a knight. Not to mention that he is the son of the chosen one and the chosen one so he is all powerful.

Darth_Janus
And don't forget he can manipulate midi-chlorians, kill Jedi masters with obvious, slow moves, and can dance the chicken dance on request. Yeah, that guy.

General Zodiac
That guy selling deathsticks is far stronger then anyone from ATOC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.