Anybody here ever been fired???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Joker#1
Have you and please say why??

Ronny
yes i was a surgeon but i ended upmistaking the brain for meatloaf... and well..

The Joker#1
Originally posted by Ronny
yes i was a surgeon but i ended upmistaking the brain for meatloaf... and well..

Your avatar and sig are erotic thumbsup

Mr Parker
I think a better title for the thread would be ANYBODY HERE NOT BEEN FIRED BEFORE? btw joker#1,check your pm.

The Joker#1
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I think a better title for the thread would be ANYBODY HERE NOT BEEN FIRED BEFORE? btw joker#1,check your pm.

Bah that's boring stick out tongue

And my PM box is empty confused

Mr Parker
It shouldnt be now. big grin

Clovie
i haven't.

but they've told us today to leave some pub. coz of being not 21 messed (legal age is 18 here blink )

Ronny
Originally posted by The Joker#1
Your avatar and sig are erotic thumbsup i know droolio

Mr Parker
speaking of being fired,I am the happiest guy alive now.Because there was this girl that my best friend got a job at where he works and it turned out to be something that ruined my life because I loved going up there to visit his boss because his boss was the funniest character in the world-most everybody who would meet him would agree with me about that,but after my friend got his ex girlfriend a job there,that place was no longer fun to hang out at and I lost all my entertainment I always got from the funniest character in the world because I could no longer visit there anymore because seeing her would just depress me and ruin my entire day-she is the rudest person in the world,she tells people to shut up all the time for no reason at all.

But now my friends boss finally fired her and I can go back and see his funny boss again all the time.I have a life again,yahoo. Happy Dance It was just that she got fired also because she got a friend of ours that worked there fired and he did nothing wrong either.So she totally got what she deserved. big grin You've heard the old saying,what goes around,comes around.It sure did here. big grin You make a cause like that,its going to come back and bite you in the future everytime eventually.

WindDancer
I never been fired but I have seen former co-workers getting their positions terminated. It really sucks and kinda feel sorry for them.

Mr Parker
Wow that is totally amazing that you have never been fired Wind.Are you like one of those persons who got a job when you got out of high school and never got fired from it or something? eek!

WindDancer
Just did some part-time jobs till I got the right education and apply at a new better paid job. Can't really complain.

Mr Parker
so Wind do you like my story I posted of how I have a life now again now that my friends boss fired that b!tch ex-girlfriend of his? big grin

Frosty Beverage
yes

HimoKun
About 5-6 times. All from Sexual Harrassment claims.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Mr Parker
so Wind do you like my story I posted of how I have a life now again now that my friends boss fired that b!tch ex-girlfriend of his? big grin

Absolutely, you don't mind me if I share it with my co-workers do ya? embarrasment

Mr Parker
Be my guest. laughing

WickedTexasMomA
No I've never been fired, but last week I had to let go one of my employees because they where taking 5 or 10 $ out of the cash register ,think I wouldn't notice...I'm a woman, we always notice money.XD

The Joker#1
LOL! big grin

sk8stuff09
i've never had a real job....hahaha....im soo lazy

PrinceofBlades
I usually do the firing, but no.

Piggle Humsy
I was once...
just coz I told my boss that her and her bf were sickeningly annoying and either they quit annoying me or I left... laughing out loud
True story!
But I didn't care too much coz I couldn't stand them anymore...

but it was fun to piss them off! Happy Dance

kmcdude
I have been fired from 2 jobs,both times for coming to work stoned.

Syren
From my first job, age issues. I was employed on the basis of my high school education results but lacked the experience {and maturity} to work well in a solicitor's office at 16.

From a restaurant when I was 18... too many narcotics, late nights and consequently late arrivals into work big grin

And from my last job at Norwich Union, except I was just laid off, rather than fired... I was only a temp anyway happy

CherryTopper
I have been fired once embarrasment

I aint perfect oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.