Gladiator vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who will win?

colossus17
against which memebers?

pr1983
Superman and Hal alone would take him wouldnt they?

supremthor
gladiator goes down very hard.........
gladiator vs superman,martain manhunter,wonder woman, supergirl, Firestorm,Doctor Fate,Captain Marvel, three green lanterns,The Ancients,Faith,lobo,hawkman, hawkgirl, Ray, and the list goes on

Sentry
Lobo's in the league?

colossus17
never knew lobo was part of the JSA......u dont buy comics for a few days and look what happenes.....

Sentry
Gladiator at full speed could take a few of them out before he falls.

colossus17
Originally posted by supremthor
gladiator goes down very hard.........
gladiator vs superman,martain manhunter,wonder woman, supergirl, Firestorm,Doctor Fate,Captain Marvel, three green lanterns,The Ancients,Faith,lobo,hawkman, hawkgirl, Ray, and the list goes on

are silver surfer and galactus also on the team this days?

snoopdogg
Gladiator would see Superman and loose his self-esteem.

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Gladiator would see Superman and loose his self-esteem.
Gladiator is stronger and Faster , and better heat vision than Supes.

mach vs light speed.

kgkg
and by the Glad will loose not without talking a lot of them with him

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
and by the Glad will loose not without talking a lot of them with him

Yea, like Hawkman, Hawkgirl and Atom.

snoopdogg
Gladiator is stronger and Faster , and better heat vision than Supes. He can fly faster. Stronger? Yea right. Better Heat vison? What is the most impressive thing he has done with that?

mach vs light speed. If they fight in the DCU he wouldnt have the lightspeed option. If the fought in the MU Superman could probably move as fast at Gladiator.

Who knows.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea, like Hawkman, Hawkgirl and Atom.
A lot more

If he is confident, and bloodlust few can stop him

He can easily break the planet and fight the remaining heroes , he will still loose tho

kgkg
He can fly faster. Stronger? Yea right. Better Heat vison? What is the most impressive thing he has done with that?

Heat vision feats:
-well let's see it's been said by narrator that it is hotter than the hottest stars ,
-Thor has admitted that if a full blast makes contact he won't be able to take it ,
-he has blasted worlds when he was confident with heat vision

Say what?

Strength – when full confident he has no limits

And this is confident Gladiator I presume

snoopdogg

Strength – when full confident he has no limits

And this is confident Gladiator I presume Full confident you say.

Superman fully charged from the Sun should be allowed then.

Gladiator goes down in a blaze of glory. Happy Dance

snoopdogg
Heat vision feats:
-well let's see it's been said by narrator that it is hotter than the hottest stars ,
-Thor has admitted that if a full blast makes contact he won't be able to take it ,
-he has blasted worlds when he was confident with heat vision

Here is Supermans heat vison slightly but not fully powered.

All he did was fly by the Sun.

kgkg
Here is Supermans heat vison slightly but not fully powered.

All he did was fly by the Sun.
i told you that did nothing , it just provided heat , and he got boost

that's why he is golden

snoopdogg
i told you that did nothing , it just provided heat , and he got boost

that's why he is golden Did nothing? The earth was freezing from global warming. He thawed it out and warmed it up.

Yea he may have been powered up but all he did was fly near the Sun for he did not fly into it. The narration says nothing of him being powered up but its possible either way.

Gladiator at full confidence as M.C. Hammer would say "cant touch this"

kgkg
Did nothing? The earth was freezing from global warming. He thawed it out and warmed it up.

Yea he may have been powered up but all he did was fly near the Sun for he did not fly into it. The narration says nothing of him being powered up but its possible either way.

Gladiator at full confidence as M.C. Hammer would say "cant touch this"
How does that show how much heat it creates

More that hottest stars ?

snoopdogg
How does that show how much heat it creates

More that hottest stars ? Well I never say a star do that before so who knows.

In fact I never saw Gladiator even do something nearly as impressive.

snoopdogg
Maybe stars in the MU are not very not cause Gladiators heat vision has not done anything imressive.

kgkg
Well I never say a star do that before so who knows.

In fact I never saw Gladiator even do something nearly as impressive.
I think sups heat has been stated to be 11 000 deg

Gladiator is not in many comics --- he is not famous so of course we won't see much of his feats.

But all his powers are pre-crisis based when confident

snoopdogg
I think sups heat has been stated to be 11 000 deg

It has been stated to be as hot as the surface of the Sun. wink

kgkg
I don't know, I think sentry said something like that.

tho I have seen sups boil people with his heat vision , too bad gladiator rarely uses his heat vision.

ImmortalOne
Rarely........ maybe because its more un-relliable.... IOW .. its WEAK !!

Supez alone can handle Gladiator,
It goes like this...
1. Superman charges himself from the sun, turns all gold and glowy, flexing his muscles, eyes burning red
2. Seeing this would make Gladiator loose his guts, and weak !!

KAPOW !!! He gets kicked-in-the-ass like a punk !!

ImmortalOne
Or........... Fate could invoke some kinda "fear" spell in his head, and again

KAPOW !! He gets raped by the whole JL !!

supremthor
or the atom can shrink to the size of an atom.gladitor seeing this blast him with heat vision. atoms rids the waves of light coming from glaitor. goes inside his brain and blow it up like he did to darksied.yes atom was able to ride the omega beams into darksied brain blowing it up.

jrodslam
or the atom can shrink to the size of an atom.gladitor seeing this blast him with heat vision. atoms rids the waves of light coming from glaitor. goes inside his brain and blow it up like he did to darksied.yes atom was able to ride the omega beams into darksied brain blowing it up.

WTF? Really?

ZephroCarnelian
big grin Cool!

Go Atom!!! Happy Dance

long pig
That's the....gayest.....most gay....gay gay...thing I've ever heard.

olympian
Against wich Justice league? The current?

He goes down. Too many "heavy hitters".

Against JLU he wins big grin

DarkCrawler

No, he rode the waves of Connor's light arrow.

Cool trick still. Who would have thought that Green Arrow and Atom defeat Darkseid.

And he probably would be able to ride Gladiator's eyeblasts.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
No, he rode the waves of Connor's light arrow.

Cool trick still. Who would have thought that Green Arrow and Atom defeat Darkseid.

And he probably would be able to ride Gladiator's eyeblasts.

no but if any one shines a torch at Gladiator he might. Guys I tried arguing with Cosmic Cube and Sentry Supes heat vision is way hotter than 11,000 degrees they simply would not listen as it blows a huge hole in lots of their ideas big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Aii! wink

DarkCrawler
Atom is badass. smile

K3VIL
A Gladiator confident as he was during his battle against Ego, will demolish the JLA.
He'll stomp the lot of them of kick out of the Earth atmosphere the others.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by K3VIL
A Gladiator confident as he was during his battle against Ego, will demolish the JLA.
He'll stomp the lot of them of kick out of the Earth atmosphere the others.

Well as you can beat Batman I guess anything is possibleconfused

supremthor
gladitor got his ass beaten the shit out of by banner hulk on of the weakest version of the hulk.

olympian
People have the wrong notion that Glads strengh and the rest are soooo uber he shouldnt or cant be beat by other guys at the Top tier.

No Top tier has unlimited strengh or power. Its easy to get.

K3VIL
Originally posted by whirlysplat
yes especially looking at the crap being in your sign

whirlysplat
You mean Sig. His not real either KEVIL big grin

snoopdogg
Martian Manhunter would use telepathy on Gladiator and make him think he is a 11 year old girl.

Cosmic Cube

Agreed.

Cosmic Cube
Martian Manhunter would use telepathy on Gladiator and make him think he is a 11 year old girl.

That's quite possible. If he can do it before Glad knocks him out.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
That's quite possible. If he can do it before Glad knocks him out. MM will be intangible and his punches will go right through him.

Gladiator is no match for MM due to the telepathy advantage.

yahman
Let me see this seems like a real hard 1.Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.L vs Glads = G.L
Superman vs Glads = Superman
M.M. vs Glads = M.M. (Proffesor Xavier with the Strength of Superman the speed of W.W. , the powers of Vision and the durability of someone like Hercules)
W.W vs Glads = probably Glads but W.W gives him a good fight
Flash vs Glads = Glads if he can really go at 100 times the speed of light but he has only really done this once so i see it as abit of a one off.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by yahman

G.L vs Glads = G.L
M.M. vs Glads = M.M. (Proffesor Xavier with the Strength of Superman the speed of W.W. , the powers of Vision and the durability of someone like Hercules)
Flash vs Glads = Glads if he can really go at 100 times the speed of light but he has only really done this once so i see it as abit of a one off.

About right yahman big grin

KTF

S Whirly

jrodslam
Originally posted by olympian
Against wich Justice league? The current?

He goes down. Too many "heavy hitters".

Against JLU he wins big grin

Who the hell is the JLU?

And Yahman I agree also. Although if the mind rape doesnt work, he most likely beats MM.

yahman
laughing out loud laughing
'Who the hell is the JLU?'
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yeah good question ??????
'And Yahman I agree also. Although if the mind rape doesnt work, he most likely beats MM.'

Yeah the thing about MM he's one of those characters who has been given far too many abilities and should be kinda of impossible to beat.

But as he is not as popular, and as well known as the other league members he is usually de powered to make the others look good.

Even without his mind powers on paper he should be able to beat Glads.

based on the evidence of prveious appearances Glads would take it.

Fanboy
Gladiator has the power the reflect telepath attacks so Martian Manhunter can not do much. But still it is the freakin JLA Gladiator will be crushed.

olympian
JLU= Justice league animated.

yahman
'JLU= Justice league animated.'
Mann i should have known that.
cool
Sorry Dude
I still reckon that version of the Justice League would give Glads a hard time smokin'

olympian
Maybe, in those any of the leaguers operate at lower levels. Much lower if you take the comics by comparation.

That is besides Batman, hes never downgraded in anything. In fact they made him better.

jrodslam
Oooohhhhh. The cartoon.

Hell no. Gladiator loses to them too. Besides the 7, you got Supergirl, Captain Atom, Star Girl, Hourman, Ray.

hoorayforpeepee
the only people mentioned so far that could beat a confident (as in "i'm about to single handedly kick the shit out of Ego" confident) gladiator would be hal jordan.

he's stronger and more durable than post-crisis superman, has telepathic defences (which MM might or might not be able to surpass), is faster than the flash...

yahman
'Maybe, in those any of the leaguers operate at lower levels. Much lower if you take the comics by comparation. '

First serries yeh. But they have gradually been getting stronger as the serries have gone on.

G.L and M.M do look less impressive than they do in the comics,

and in the durability department none of them are close to being as powerfula sthey are in the comics.

Butthey have definately been getting stronger and stronger. There throwing Skyskrapers, stopping trains, moving mountain sized rocks,

That Amazo guy recently moved an entire plannet and Grundy beat the SH!te out of him

yahman
'the only people mentioned so far that could beat a confident (as in "i'm about to single handedly kick the shit out of Ego" confident) gladiator'

When did he single handily beat the shit out Ego. I heard it was in a what if?' which is out of continuity.

Show me some scans and ill believe you.

Coz i also heard that SS had little trouble stopping Glads in that one.

I heard he also used the tactic of raming himself at 99% the Speed of light at him????????

GalacticStorm

Lightning can be as hot as the surface of the sun so save the smilie cos storm could match that lol

whirlysplat
Yes lighting can be very hot fr a split instant big grin

GalacticStorm
Yes lighting can be very hot fr a split instant big grin

In the real world yes Whirly but as you know you cant always apply the real world to comics and this im afraid to say is one of those cases. Storm has generated intense enough heat to melt the danger room floor which has withstood Thunderbirds solar fury before. Just check out Xmen Clandestine. Damn all that physics knowledge and its of no use in this thread. How frustrating. big grin

whirlysplat
But it shows Surfer is vulnerable to what supes can do if he is to what storm can dobig grin
Thanks for proving the point GS

-Whirly rock

GalacticStorm
But it shows Surfer is vulnerable to what supes can do if he is to what storm can dobig grin
Thanks for proving the point GS

-Whirly rock

So the limit of Supes heat vision is to stagger Surfer. Yes youre right Whirly. I hadnt thought of it like that. Youre a good chap. big grin

whirlysplat
Yup I am big grin

snoopdogg
I never thought of this. At first I would have said that Supermans heat vision would be useless against Norrin but the pic I posted of Storm stagerring Norrin with her less powerful lightinging proves otherwise.

Good job pointing that out Galacticstorm. Happy Dance

GalacticStorm
I never thought of this. At first I would have said that Supermans heat vision would be useless against Norrin but the pic I posted of Storm stagerring Norrin with her less powerful lightinging proves otherwise.

Good job pointing that out Galacticstorm. Happy Dance

Im good at bringing to light all these good points. I was also the one who brought to everyones attention the fact that energy supes could get punked by tasers.

But just bear in mind that supes heat vision it seems just serves to stagger supes. And slso that Storm shot a standard lightning bolt at SS, the example i used above she was intensifying the heat with concentration so that it could get through the danger room floor. So i guess i havent given you a point after all. Oh well.

snoopdogg
Standard lighting bolt?

She hurt Norrin with a standard bolt?

GalacticStorm
Standard lighting bolt?

Somehow I dont think it was a standard lightning bolt.

Standard in terms of storm didnt stand around concentrating in an effort to amplify a particular property of the lightning in the example i used above it was its heat. Therefore as stated above i have NOT given you a point. Oh well. carry on the search.

snoopdogg
Well if you say it was a standard bolt and it surely staggered Norrin.

I wonder how his heat vision would feel?

yahman
'Somehow I dont think it was a standard lightning bolt. '

When did this happen. It wasn't in the AOA was it ????
Does anybody have the scan ?????

jrodslam
thumb up

snoopdogg
'Somehow I dont think it was a standard lightning bolt. '

When did this happen. It wasn't in the AOA was it ????
Does anybody have the scan ????? Look above.

GalacticStorm
Well if you say it was a standard bolt and it surely staggered Norrin.

I wonder how his heat vision would feel?

Yeah well energy supes gets dealt with by tasers. Storm put effort into that lightning she was being mind controlled. It wasnt as hot as it was in the example i used above but it would have been for a fraction of a second. The point of me comparing Storms lightning to supes heat vision is that u smugly stated that it was as hot as the surface of the sun at top temperature. Storms lightning reaches same levels. Not really that impressive against a cosmic im afraid

yahman
'Look above.'

What am i missing something reallly obvious ?????????? sad
Bollocks its like school all over again smokin' smokin'

snoopdogg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yeah well energy supes gets dealt with by tasers. Storm put effort into that lightning she was being mind controlled. Changing your story now? eek!

snoopdogg
'Look above.'

What am i missing something reallly obvious ?????????? sad
Bollocks its like school all over again smokin' smokin' Did you want to see a scan of Norrin getting smoked with lightinging?

snoopdogg

But just bear in mind that supes heat vision it seems just serves to stagger supes. And slso that Storm shot a standard lightning bolt at SS, confused

kgkg
embarrasment

yahman
'Did you want to see a scan of Norrin getting smoked with lightinging'

yeah and is it from AOA??????

GalacticStorm
embarrasment

Exactly

GalacticStorm
Works both ways. By the looks of it storm could do the same to supes lol

snoopdogg
'Did you want to see a scan of Norrin getting smoked with lightinging'

yeah and is it from AOA?????? Its from Surfer vol. 3 #84.

GalacticStorm
Storms also killed the hulk and then had to resussitate him so being staggered by her power isnt exactly an embarassment Snoop. Carry on looking.

snoopdogg
Works both ways. By the looks of it storm could do the same to supes lol Superman ate Shazaams MAGICAL LIGHTNING.

Norrin had a problem with one bolt of regular lightning.

GalacticStorm
Superman ate Shazaams MAGICAL LIGHTNING.

Norrin had a problem with one bolt of regular lightning.

Then supes went on to get punked by tasers. He even got his ass rocked by a gorilla before. Whats your point?

snoopdogg
Carry on looking. Why do you say that all of the time?

What am I looking for?

laughing

GalacticStorm
Why do you say that all of the time?

What am I looking for?

laughing

A valid point.

snoopdogg
Then supes went on to get punked by tasers. He even got his ass rocked by a gorilla before. Whats your point? Do you realize there is a difference between energy and regular Superman? eek!

Why do you bring up the tazers when Energy Superman is not in debate here?

yahman
laughing laughing laughing
'Then supes went on to get punked by tasers. He even got his ass rocked by a gorilla before. Whats your point?'

I bet he loved that laughing laughing

Nah cheers dude for the scans.

One minute he's flying through stars next he's being punked by lighting. Havn't people survived being hit by lightning?????

Marvel consistency you've got to love it roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

GalacticStorm
Do you realize there is a difference between energy and regular Superman? eek!

Why do you bring up the tazers when Energy Superman is not in debate here?

Errr works both ways. SS isnt in debate here yet you felt the need to post scans of him so whats your point.

snoopdogg
Errr works both ways. SS isnt in debate here yet you felt the need to post scans of him so whats your point. Hmmmmmmmmm I think you and Whirly brought him up and I just got in the conversation.

Gladiator is no match for the JLA any way you look at it.

GalacticStorm
Hmmmmmmmmm I think you and Whirly brought him up and I just got in the conversation.

Gladiator is no match for the JLA any way you look at it.

Therefore you cant turn around and say why is energy supes being talked about if youre happily talking about SS who is also off topic.

Right now ive sorted that back on topic. No i never said he was a match for the J.LA. He could whup just about any of them one on one though

yahman
'Right now ive sorted that back on topic. No i never said he was a match for the J.LA. He could whup just about any of them one on one though'

I dont think so !!!! smokin'

G.L vs Glads = G.L

GalacticStorm
'Right now ive sorted that back on topic. No i never said he was a match for the J.LA. He could whup just about any of them one on one though'

Supes could. Glads is superior to him in just about every respect. He's a better h2h fighter as well. Much better.

yahman
'upes could. Glads is superior to him in just about every respect. He's a better h2h fighter as well. Much better'

Ill give you the speed. Nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!

and M.M and G.L. will tear him apart

snoopdogg
Supes could. Glads is superior to him in just about every respect. He's a better h2h fighter as well. Much better. Martian Manhunter could take Glads.

GL could take Glads.

Superman could take Glads.

Orion could take Glads.

Zatanna could take Glads.

He could be alot one on one but not these ones.

GalacticStorm

G.L vs Glads = G.L

Its naive to think it would be as simple as that. If you think Supes could beat a GL then Glads could as well.

Glads would beat supes.

His telepathy is his only chance and that works at the speed of thought. Glads could take him out before he even blinks. Bear in mind supes could do the same and Glads is exponentially faster than him.

snoopdogg
I forgot Captain Atom. (Radiation)

Wonder Woderwoman could give him a fight. After he hits her a few times and she get back up Glads would be like WoW this is one tough chick and possibly loose his self-esteem.

GalacticStorm
I forgot Captain Atom. (Radiation)

Wonder Woderwoman could give him a fight. After he hits her a few times and she get back up Glads would be like WoW this is one tough chick and possibly loose his self-esteem.

No he would proceed to treat her like a man and knock the b*tch out. Its quite obvious that youre more of DC fan. Your posts make it quite apparent you know precious little about Gladiator. The confidence factor of his powers just isnt fickle like that.

yahman
'Its naive to think it would be as simple as that. If you think Supes could beat a GL then Glads could as well.'

Please explain why im being Naive ??????????

Because i put it in a simple format that doesn't involve long winded explanations?????

If you want detail i'll give you detail but we will be here a while. smokin' smokin'

' you think Supes could beat a GL then Glads could as well'

When the hell did i say this ???????

snoopdogg
No he would proceed to treat her like a man and knock the b*tch out. Its quite obvious that youre more of DC fan. Yea I am more of a DC man kinda like it seems you are more of a Marel fan. Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Your posts make it quite apparent you know precious little about Gladiator. The confidence factor of his powers just isnt fickle like that. I know a little about Gladiator cause I have his first appearance issue in X-men #107 and have the issue where a younger and weaker Colossus gave him a run for his money.(Uncanny #137)

This pic is from X-men #125.

GalacticStorm
Yea I am more of a DC man kinda like it seems you are more of a Marel fan. I know a little about Gladiator cause I have his first appearance issue in X-men #107 and have the issue where a younger and weaker Colossus gave him a run for his money.(Uncanny #137)

This pic is from X-men #125.

That entity is cassandra nova. A mummudrai. Do you wanna tell me how gladiator was supposed to fight a being made of psychic energy? His powers wouldnt be able to effect it. Plus cassandra had psychic powers on xaviers level so of course she would punk him. Glads losing his confidence there is a combination of his powers not being able to affect her and she psionically made him give up all hope. I have the issue as well.

snoopdogg
That entity is cassandra nova. A mummudrai. Do you wanna tell me how gladiator was supposed to fight a being made of psychic energy? His powers wouldnt be able to effect it. Plus cassandra had psychic powers on xaviers level so of course she would punk him. Glads losing his confidence there is a combination of his powers not being able to affect her and she psionically made him give up all hope. I have the issue as well. Thats exactly how his fight would go with John J'onzz

Intangibility and telepathy.

yahman
'Its quite obvious that you're more of DC fan. Your posts make it quite apparent you know precious little about Gladiator. The confidence factor of his powers just isn't fickle like that.'

Hahahhahaha

Dude do you know KGKG??????? You love him

Anyone who gets as punked as Glads did against Hulk is going to have no chance against the entire Justice league and members including the following:

M.M
G.L
Superman
Orion
Captain Marvel

And before you ask it I'm more of a marvel fan. But I'm a realist

GalacticStorm
Thats exactly how his fight would go with John J'onzz

Intangibility and telepathy.

I know youre a Dc fan but be honest here. Is there anything that can affect MM when he's intangible. Also can he use his telepathy while intangible? If its a 'No' 'Yes' then yes obviously he'll be able to beat Glad

GalacticStorm
'Its quite obvious that you're more of DC fan. Your posts make it quite apparent you know precious little about Gladiator. The confidence factor of his powers just isn't fickle like that.'

Hahahhahaha

Dude do you know KGKG??????? You love him

Anyone who gets as punked as Glads did against Hulk is going to have no chance against the entire Justice league and members including the following:

M.M
G.L
Superman
Orion
Captain Marvel

And before you ask it I'm more of a marvel fan. But I'm a realist

Im not aguing about Glads being able to take out the whole team. If u read properly ive already admitted he wouldnt be able to. Im arguing about him being able to take out just about any of the members one on one.

I love KG? LOL. What made you say that?

yahman
'I know youre a Dc fan but be honest here. Is there anything that can affect MM when he's intangible. Also can he use his telepathy while intangible? If its a 'No' 'Yes' then yes obviously he'll be able to beat Glad'

With his shape Shifting he would also be able to match Glads physically for shorts periods.

I don't why i said that i just though it needed to be mentioned

GalacticStorm
'I know youre a Dc fan but be honest here. Is there anything that can affect MM when he's intangible. Also can he use his telepathy while intangible? If its a 'No' 'Yes' then yes obviously he'll be able to beat Glad'

With his shape Shifting he would also be able to match Glads physically for shorts periods.

I don't why i said that i just though it needed to be mentioned

But why would you feel it needed to be mentioned? Something must have made you think that way lol

yahman
'But why would you feel it needed to be mentioned? Something must have made you think that way lol'

Dude i have been on this site for hours i swear im going insane

Sorry mann

GalacticStorm
'But why would you feel it needed to be mentioned? Something must have made you think that way lol'

Dude i have been on this site for hours i swear im going insane

Sorry mann

Ok u weirdo. I think you were just fantasisng about that sh*t. What part of the U.K u from?

kgkg
embarrasment

yahman
'I love KG? LOL. What made you say that'

Lol laughing laughing laughing

Nah Dude

I Didn't mean that LOL

Mann im a bit st0ned so this is well hard to write

Nah i meant Do you know KGKG ? You'd love him

I didnt like mean you and him were lovers LOL LOL

Sorry Dude i've just read everything i have read and i can see why it looked like i meant that

laughing laughing
'Ok u weirdo. I think you were just fantasisng about that sh*t. What part of the U.K u from?'

I totally deserved that
' laughing cool laughing laughing

And sorry KGKG

kgkg
'I love KG? LOL. What made you say that'

Lol laughing laughing laughing

Nah Dude

I Didn't mean that LOL

Mann im a bit st0ned so this is well hard to write

Nah i meant Do you know KGKG ? You'd love him

I didnt like mean you and him were lovers LOL LOL

Sorry Dude i've just read everything i have read and i can see why it looked like i meant that

laughing laughing
'Ok u weirdo. I think you were just fantasisng about that sh*t. What part of the U.K u from?'

I totally deserved that
' laughing cool laughing laughing

And sorry KGKG
Please no gay talk that thing get’s me sick

Sorry for all you gay lords I truly am

yahman

kgkg
'Please no gay talk that thing get’s me sick

Sorry for all you gay lords I truly am'

Chill Dude. No offence meant smokin'
we cool smokin'

yahman
'we cool ' smokin'
we are Dude if u are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.