1000 tusken raiders vs. 1,000 wookies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
including tarful and chewbacca. no crossbows or other firearms

Human Vader
wookie overkill

matreid
Wookies would rip the Tusken Raiders arms and legs right out of their sockets.

Wookies. Easily.

Boris
OMFG! tEh w00kies wud pwnz0er the tuskiezors t0tally!!!!1111!!!one!!111eleventy!!111!!!!

Darth_Glentract
depends on location. Desert, Tuskens. Kyyyshak(?), Wookies.

Darth L. Dipsit
Wookiees can be obnoxiously loud if they're placed in a stealth combat situation, though.

Kashyyk, I think.

Admiral Akbar
The wookie would rip a tuskens head of, wookie ownage.

Human Vader
even if theyre in the desert, this is no blaster fighting, meaning hand to hand combat. all the tuskens have are theyre gaffi sticks. the wookies have huge war blades as well as shear power. theyd own with very few cassualties

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Human Vader
even if theyre in the desert, this is no blaster fighting, meaning hand to hand combat. all the tuskens have are theyre gaffi sticks. the wookies have huge war blades as well as shear power. theyd own with very few cassualties
Quote: very few.

Human Vader
whats your point?

Admiral Akbar
my point is maybe 80 out of 1000 will die.

Darth_Glentract
Atleast more than eighty. Tuskens are adapeted to living in the desert and fighting in it. The Wookies wouldn't last long fighting in the Tatooine desert. They might still win, but probably loose atleast half thier forces.

2Tidus!
Sorry, but the tuskens have this one. The tuskens are very sleathy, adopted to their homeworld in the deserts, and have transportation like Sandcrawlers and tehnology.

AnakinDayWalker
Tusken Raider tries to hit Wookie with his stick but misses. Wookie grabs the Raider with ONE hand. Wookie farts on Tusken Raider then poops on him. Then the wookie rips him into shreds!

PloKoonFanatic
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Sorry, but the tuskens have this one. The tuskens are very sleathy, adopted to their homeworld in the deserts, and have transportation like Sandcrawlers and tehnology.

The only way that Tuskens are stealthy is with standing on cliff and using their GUNS ....Sandcrawlers are for jawas....the only transportation that tuskens have is: 1)their feet 2)dewbacks backs
3)the banthas which they consider sacred
As you can see, tuskens have no chance....and if it is a desert setting, if a krayyt dragon comes (from out of the sand) it will just eat the tuskens. wink and if no weapons at all are allowed, tuskens can't do squat without being torn into a million pieces rolling on floor laughing

PloKoonFanatic
Let's compare the weapons if my reasoning was not good enough. WOOKIEE: big huge double bladed sword. about 3-4 ft long on each side. Not much for stabbing, but slashes great. Very durable (for those of you who don't know what that means that means it is hard to break). TUSKENS: Gaffi sticks are double sided as well. One side is like a club. normal size. 4 club bits. The other side is like a hatchet. A SMALL axe-ish looking thing. The cool thing about the leader's one is that it is poisonous.

As you can see, the tuskens (except for the leader) are obviously screwed.

PloKoonFanatic
Wookiee is spelled W-O-O-K-I-E. Kashyyyk is spelled K-A-S-H-Y-Y-Y-K

Darth Kronos
PloKoonFanatic.srry buh dere's only 2 y's in kashyyk aiiz

PloKoonFanatic
I put 3? oops.... CRAP! can't change it now

PloKoonFanatic
Oh, i spelled Kashyyyk right. But not wookiee. 3 Ys. 2 Es

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.