Fantasy Football Anyone interested in doing a league?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAPOPE
I am new here and I love football. Fantaus football seemes to get people together. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in joining a legue I am planning to start.

Post here if you are interested.

nick1811
ill give it a go

RAPOPE
Anybody Else???

DanZeke25
i might...maybe

forumcrew
im in a couple... and dan is prolly to ashamed from his baseball beating to join.. lol (even though i think everyone gave up on it)

darth_royke
possibly, gimme the info when it comes around and i'll be up for it

DanZeke25
Originally posted by forumcrew
im in a couple... and dan is prolly to ashamed from his baseball beating to join.. lol (even though i think everyone gave up on it)

lol how far are you ahead of me?? i forgot all about it, the last time i changed it was when Vlad first got injured

mr.smiley
I know nothing about football,but would try it.

forumcrew
Originally posted by DanZeke25
lol how far are you ahead of me?? i forgot all about it, the last time i changed it was when Vlad first got injured

ah well i checked after the all star break and it reset everything at the break, and you had to re pick your lineup..

is someone gonna start a football one here? Give out the info if so.

forumcrew
ok i might start one then if theres some interest

forumcrew
Ok I made a league through espn, will have 10 teams total so if you want in pm me your e-mail or post it here and ill send the invite to ya!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.