Bandon vs. GG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I think Bandon would win this, but I value the opinions of others. Who would win?

Admiral Akbar
Ok you said my obi wan thread was crap and that im a retard.
Wth do you call this?
GG against bandon?
UH duh i think gg has a great chance of winning this one?
No! MAce easily crushed his damn chest and wouldent have pooned him,
bandon could fight just as well as mace, so who do u think would win this?

(ignore this post)

General Zodiac
Be nice.

Admiral Akbar
Im sorry, Glen but you insulted me, i am not a gay retard. No hard feelings.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I think Bandon would win this, but I value the opinions of others. Who would win?

GG

General Zodiac
I don't know much about Bandon but I do know that Grievous is very skilled and hard to beat.

Fishy
Bandon would take him with ease.

GG attacks Bandon force chokes, throws lightning at him or pushes him away with the forcer.

GG will be on the ground Bandon activates lightsaber slashes of his head. Seriously poeple stop underestimating Bandon he wouldn't lose from somebody like GG. He killed freaking Jedi for a living.

Emperor Revan
And Greivous didn't? G.G. killed 5 Jedi at once, with ease basically. He held his own against Mace and Obi. We've never even seen Bandon fight anyone besides Revan (who wasn't even close to his full power.) I think Bandon's got a slim chance, but he doesn't have enough training, experience, and is too arrogant to pull it off IMO.

Human Vader
idk

its tough

if bandon is smart, hell use force push or something, as Grievous isnt force sensitive, he'll easily be wiped out like he was against Windu. but if bandon is a moron and tries to take greivous in lightsaber combat (which i see as a more likely outcome) bandons done.

General Zodiac
Bandon would want to prove he's better and Grievous would kill him.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Human Vader
idk

its tough

if bandon is smart, hell use force push or something, as Grievous isnt force sensitive, he'll easily be wiped out like he was against Windu. but if bandon is a moron and tries to take greivous in lightsaber combat (which i see as a more likely outcome) bandons done.

I don't know what Bandon could do with Force powers really. I don't think he has lightning cuz that should work pretty well. He has drain life, but G.G. is mostly droid, push wouldn't do much since G.G. is so heavy, etc.

chilled monkey
This one ends with Grievous saying "a most distinctive addition to my collection. A red blade" while he stands over Bandon's corpse, admiring his lightsabre.

Darth Kronos
i just have one question...how can u think of ppl fighting if dey r from video games...go easy on me here i jus wanna know

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
I don't know what Bandon could do with Force powers really. I don't think he has lightning cuz that should work pretty well. He has drain life, but G.G. is mostly droid, push wouldn't do much since G.G. is so heavy, etc.

psssh, if bandon had force lighting this fight would be over over in 2 min.
Unless GG is resistant to taht as well. I dont know.

Darth_Glentract
GG could probably block it with his lightsaber.

HimoKun
That requires the force since you power the lightsabre to block it. If you didn't use the force, the lightsaber will probably be pushed back into your face.

Serra_Keto
GG...

Human Vader

bandon has force push, its seen when he first walks in to malak in the leviathon, he tries to be cool and pushes that guy into a control booth thing. yeah, i mean that guy wasnt force sensitave but niehter is grievous. and as yoda stated in ESB it doesnt matter what the size of something is when dealing with the force

Darth Somebody
Fishy, I see that everytime Knights of the Old Republic characters are mentioned - you seem to think that they would best any movie character. Bandon is powerful, yes.

Bandon may or may not win. The only way he would would be through his mastery of the Force - not of swordplay. And in a physical contest, General Grievious would own just about anyone. Revan, Luke, Palpatine, Vader, blah blah blah.

Fishy
Only if I think they will win, I don't think Bandon will win from most people but he would own GG..

GG killed five Jedi, Bandon killed more. GG has a few lightsabers Bandon created his own. GG has fast reflexes Bandon has the force. Bandon fought more and is seen as a great lightsaber duellist and do not forget he became the apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith even over Ex-Jedi Council members. Meaning he had a shit load of potential and was already becoming quite the fighter. Bandon would wipe the floor with somebody like GG.

Darth Somebody
Like I said. Owning is a very fluid term. By owning, you make it sound that in all forms of combat, Darth Bandon would win. He may or may not win in lightsaber combat. General Grievious's reflexes are far faster than Bandon's would ever become - and he is much much stronger. And then we have tactics. Grievious is an excellent military tactition.

I say the only way Bandon would walk out of this is through his use of the Force. Though I also agree that General Grievious was made out to be a badass and though he fights COOLER than most Jedi, Obi-Wan disarmed him far too easily for my liking.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Like I said. Owning is a very fluid term. By owning, you make it sound that in all forms of combat, Darth Bandon would win. He may or may not win in lightsaber combat. General Grievious's reflexes are far faster than Bandon's would ever become - and he is much much stronger. And then we have tactics. Grievious is an excellent military tactition.

I say the only way Bandon would walk out of this is through his use of the Force. Though I also agree that General Grievious was made out to be a badass and though he fights COOLER than most Jedi, Obi-Wan disarmed him far too easily for my liking.

Yes, GG was a tactician, but he was a tactician on a army scale, not one on one. Darth Bandon would just use the force to accelerate his reflexes. Strength doesn't matter. Bandon just needs the ability to think, which he does have.

Fishy

Obi Wan did take him with ease, so how much faster would his reflexes have really been? If Obi Wan a good Jedi but far from a great fighter could defeat him so easily. Bandon was a great fighter. Yes he lost from Revan and Revan wasn't at his full strength but he was getting closer and he had advanced a lot and it was still Revan. Bandon knew this. He had a reason to think he would have stood a chance, he was so incredibly wrong but he had his reasons for it. He failed but he wasn't a weak Sith. He was pretty good. He would win from GG.

Darth Somebody
Kinda irritating. I wish Grievious was as powerful as they made him out to be. He did look cool though.

Lord Darkstar
Bandon wins this, he was chosen to be the sith apprentice over thousands of others, meaning he was stronger than them. He also killed loads of jedi and had no problems. Sure so did GG, but Bandon did it during the age of war, the jedi at that tme were for the most part a lot stronger than the jedi in GG's time. Also, Emperor Revan, you said GG would be resistant to force push, I suggest you go watch RotS again, Obi force pushed him at least 50 feet back and 30 feet up, he only stopped because he smashed into a catwalk, well not really a catwalk, more like a sidewalk in the air, but whatever.

Anyway, I think Bandon can take this

Darth Windu
I think Bandon takes this one. Grievous killed about a dozen Jedi, some of which were pretty good. He fought Mace Windu and lived, and in Labyrinth of Evil, its said that even Dooku was hard-pressed in their sparring matches. But Bandon was a Sith Lord, chosen out of dozens, even hundreds, to join Malak at his side. He was definetely better than Maul, and probably approaching Tyranus in power. Not quite there, but not miserably far behind. Not to mention that if Obi Wan didn't hesitate to attack the good General with the Force, it would be second nature to a Dark Lord of the Sith.

Darth_Glentract
I doubt Bandon was anywhere near Dooku. Dooku is probably about as good as Malak. Bandon is commonly underestimated though. They should make short video's on KOTOR-era people and make one on Bandon killing a Jedi or something.

darthrevan89
I go with Bandon.

Darth Windu
I agree that Bandon was weaker than Dooku but he couldn't have been as far behind as you say. The game didn't make much of him, but Bandon must have been powerful in order to be chosen out of so many to be the apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith. And I highly, highly, doubt that Darth Tyranus can be as powerful as Malak. He could put up a good fight, but I think Malak would beat him. He was the second best duelist and force-user after Revan in his time. Of course, I think Dooku is one of the most powerful people of his time too, but probably the fourth or fifth after Yoda, Sidious, Mace, and if he can be counted, Anakin, and there were some extremely powerful force-users in Revans time. Darth Traya to name one.

Emperor Revan

Darth_Glentract
In short, Bandon has considerably less training than any other known Sith lord to my knowledge.

What about Kyp Durron, Dark Lord of the Sith

darthrevan89
Kyp Durron in my opinon was not deserving of the tite Dark Lord.

Darth Somebody
Revan has a good point. In terms of mastery of the lightsaber, I doubt Bandon would defeat General Grievious. Grievious is a coward, but when he does fight, he fights with power and strength. The computers in his brain can analyze any lightsaber form. Obi-Wan did well, but given all this knowledge, Bandon would not own Grievious.

In lightsaber mastery, Bandon would lose. Grievious can fight with four lightsabers - his reflexes and physical strength are beyond Bandon's - and not to mention he can analyze all of Bandon's strategy - and create a counterstrategy.

The ONLY way Bandon would win is if he used his Force powers. It's not cheating - it's actually a very smart move - but one-on-one in a physical straight up duel - Bandon would be destroyed.

Otherwise, Bandon would win.

darthrevan89
Good point.

Emperor Revan
Revan has a good point. In terms of mastery of the lightsaber, I doubt Bandon would defeat General Grievious. Grievious is a coward, but when he does fight, he fights with power and strength. The computers in his brain can analyze any lightsaber form. Obi-Wan did well, but given all this knowledge, Bandon would not own Grievious.

In lightsaber mastery, Bandon would lose. Grievious can fight with four lightsabers - his reflexes and physical strength are beyond Bandon's - and not to mention he can analyze all of Bandon's strategy - and create a counterstrategy.

The ONLY way Bandon would win is if he used his Force powers. It's not cheating - it's actually a very smart move - but one-on-one in a physical straight up duel - Bandon would be destroyed.

Otherwise, Bandon would win.

I agree, except I don't think Bandon has the Force strength or right powers needed to beat Grievous.

And to Glentract's statement on Kyp: Kyp according to that book has way more potential than even Luke. He was taught by Kun's spirit, and had become powerful, but no I wouldn't call him a Sith lord either. He was self-proclaimed and not worthy.

Fishy
Bandon is overrated? Come on... you claim he can't beat a droid when you are missing a lot of important stuff.

Malak always wanted the most powerful to rule, therefor he woudl take the most powerful as his apprentice.

He had a lot of Jedi under him even ex Jedi Council members. Bandon was more powerful.

Bandon did kill Jedi and a lot of them and no they weren't weak you don't send weak Jedi to kill the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Bandon also lead the attack that was to capture Bastila, something that Malak would not let a weak force user do.

Bandon would eventually get the chance to control the Star Forge, something that you know takes a shit load of power. Something most poeple do not have.

The Masters in the Sith Academy were weak compared to Revan but they were far from weak. They were quite powerful actually, at least the level of a standard Rots council member if not more powerful. Bandon was more powerful then they were too.

All in all Bandon is far more powerful then people think he is, and he would surely own people like GG. The force is his greatest ally here, and I actually do think he has a chance in a lightsaber duel. Bandon would fight in a way GG does not know, and although he would analyse it eventually it could very well be to late. Bandon could surely cut of one or two of his hands and then GG would be screwed. Two lightsabers would not be enough and with Bandon his control over the force, well in the end nothing would remain of our little droid friend. Not to mention that GG was trained to fight Jedi, not Sith.

Emperor Revan
Grievous isn't completely a droid, that characteristic just makes him more deadly. Look at IG-88 and HK-47, they're extremely deadly while having no lightsabers, lightsaber training, and they're complete droids.

I never said he wasn't second most powerful.

I don't think there was ex-jedi council members to choose from.

Who said they sent Jedi after him? It's more likely he found them and killed them.

Again, Bandon IS second strongest but that doesn't mean he's close to Malak's power.

Emphasis on the word CHANCE, I truly doubt Bandon could've controlled the Star Forge.

I don't know if the masters were as strong as ROTS Council members, maybe the average master but they would be close. I really don't think Bandon is much ahead of them. He would've been stronger than Uthar, then he got less than a year of training from Malak (who would also be focused on finding Bastila). So all in all I think Bandon is the weakest known Sith lord and only at roughly Kit Fisto's level or slightly higher.

Grievous learns VERY quick. One quick round against Mace and he had developed a strategy to counter Mace's Vaapad. Mace said Obi has the best chance of any living Jedi to beat Grievous. Bandon might fight a little differently, but his double ended blade would be a hinderance here I think. Obi had to jab his lightsaber to stop the twirling blades which would be harder with a double bladed and fighting the four lightsabers would be a lot harder with a double bladed IMO. Even if he retracts one side, than he's at a disadvantage because he's used to fighting with two ends.

Next, Bandon's control of the Force was not all that strong. It was pretty clear he focuses his training on lightsaber combat, and like I said before, the Force didn't help much for the many Jedi Grievous has killed.

DarthGenises
Grevious

General Zodiac
EmperorRevan well put.

Darth Windu
Chances are he couldn't have controlled the Star Forge; but that hasn't stopped people from saying the likes of Maul and Dooku could. And Bandon sure as heck was stronger than Kit Fisto. Basically you're saying that the second strongest known Sith in the galaxy was equivalent to an above AVERAGE Jedi. Now I don't think he could've taken the likes of Dooku or Mace, but he could've held either for some time. Essentially you just said that Kit Fisto could beat every single one of Malak's followers. Not at the same time, but you know waht I'm saying.

General Zodiac
Dooku might be able to control the Star Forge. Maul maybe not. Dooku is very wise and powerful in the force including the darkside. And Bandon was the second strongest Sith in the galaxy? What galaxy? Revan is far stronger then Malak. Bastila is stronger then him and she becomes a sith. I hope you're talking about Malak's followers. Dooku is like on Malak's level.

darth yoda
its close. bandon will try to show him up and get shown up by gg and die

Darth Windu
Second strongest KNOWN Sith- not including Revan, Bastila, or Kreia.
Dooku would not be able to control the Star Forge. If he can, I'll be damned. It's possible, but I highly doubt it. And Dooku was nowhere on Malak's level. Please, listen this time.

Do you really think Malak would have been defeated by Anakin and Obi Wan? I know it was all planned, but Dooku sure didn't plan on losing his hands; Anakin got a hit off of him, one that Malak would have stopped and returned as soon as it was executed. Malak was more powerful than Dooku. I cannot say this enough. I think Dooku's cool and all, and that he is powerful. But do you think that Mace could beat Dooku? I think so. But Malak? No. Just look at Revan/Malak vs. Luke/Mace, or Malak/Bandon vs. Mace/Depa. Or do Janus or Fishy need to come tell you?

General Zodiac
Did I say Dooku was as strong as Malak? No. You must have misread. I clearly stated: 'Dooku is like on Malak's level' Obi-Wan was on Mace's level but would he have defeated Sidious? Qui-Gon was on Yoda's level but if they faught who would win? Yoda. Being on the same level has nothing to do with winning or losing.

Fishy
Grievous isn't completely a droid, that characteristic just makes him more deadly. Look at IG-88 and HK-47, they're extremely deadly while having no lightsabers, lightsaber training, and they're complete droids.

Yeah butt hey fight with bombs and weapons not with lightsabers... So that hardly matters.

Then how you can possibly think he would lose. You who has said ancient Sith are often more powerful then that of the PT that says that the one's that Malak and Revan faced were powerful. If Bandon the second most powerful is nothing more then a normal Rots council member then the rest of those guys were absolutely nothing. Weak bastards.

Disciple does not agree

Logic, who are you going to try to kill and or capture? The Dark Lord of the Sith and his apprentice what could be more important then taking out those two people, the one's that lead the Sith. Nothing at all. Bandon would be a great target for the Jedi and he would surely have faced Jedi that wanted to kill him badly, and not all weak one's either.

He isn't, but he isn't weak either. Come on man. Think, there is just no way in hell people from ROTS would be so much more powerful then Bandon. Bandon is amazing in his own right. He ruled hundreds if not thousands of Sith without question, well maybe not without question but he did rule them just under Malak. Does not make him as powerful as Malak but it surely makes him powerful.

At that time in his live? No way in hell, nobody but Revan and Malak could. But thats not the point. Bandon according to Malak would be able to do so one day. He never got the chance but it means he had a shit load of potential.

Very much doubt it. Somebody like Kit Fisto would not be equiped to be the apprentice of somebody like Malak. No way in hell.

You would think Obi has a disadvantage for only having one lightsaber too. Didn't stop him. Bandon would surely be a better fighter then Obi Wan and he could sure as hell fight several oponents at once. So I see no reason why he couldn't fight four lightsabers at once.

The force helped Obi Wan enough, it would help Bandon. And how is it clear? I have never seen anything showing that he knows force lightning doesn't mean he can't. And he did learn some nice force techniques Malak would have made sure of that. Not to mention he probably had a lot of pracitce matches against Malak. If there is anything thats going to learn you how to fight except for actually fighting its going to be that. And he did fight a lot for real.

DarthGenises
Bandon wins end of story

Emperor Revan
DarthGenises: You sound just like the other retarded newbs here.

Fishy: I have said ancient sith are generally stronger than the ones from PT. However, Bandon has very little training, and Kit Fisto is one of the strongest council members. Even if Fisto couldn't beat Bandon (wouldn't even be surprised) I don't think Bandon could even take Master Vrook.

When does the Disciple say that?

Bastila was second over every other Sith too. Then again, she was more powerful than Bandon so I guess that doesn't help my point much...

And Bandon would've gotten the chance to control the Star Forge. Doesn't at all mean even as the Dark lord that he would succeed.

Bandon had less than a year of training under Malak. That includes Malak searching for someone to become his apprentice and him focusing on Bastila as well. No, I don't think Bandon's Force powers are strong enough to beat Grievous, especially since his main power is death field which wouldn't help him.

I'll admit I have underrated Bandon, but he isn't as powerful as G.G. Maul or even Vader, IMO. and I do think you've underestimated Grievous.

DarthGenises
Ok but he sent him to kill Revan. But Malak knew that not even an army of Dark Jedi could. Now you tell me how strong does that make Bandon sound

Emperor Revan
Pretty weak since Darth Bandon and his two dark Jedi friends didn't even come close to beating Revan. And why do you think Malak knew that not even an army of dark jedi could?

Fishy
He knew on the Star Forge...

Fishy
Fishy: I have said ancient sith are generally stronger than the ones from PT. However, Bandon has very little training, and Kit Fisto is one of the strongest council members. Even if Fisto couldn't beat Bandon (wouldn't even be surprised) I don't think Bandon could even take Master Vrook.

Vrook? Probably not but Vrook was pretty damn good.

Dantooine Sublevel of the Jedi Enclave first time you talk to him, have to ask him a lot and eventually he talks about how a few Jedi Masters followed Revan and Malak to war and about one in particulair (probably for a reason) that has followed Revan and Malak to tne end and even lived during Malak his rule and after that. Meaning Bandon was more powerful then a Master disciple thought highly off.

She was? Well thats for another topic, Bastla was second for two reasons.

1.) Battle meditation
2.) Revan, Malak needed something to slow Revan down and who could do that better then Bastila.

No it doesn't, but he wouldn't have defeated Malak before he was more powerful and Malak himself is aiming to die one day by the hand of his apprentice, its the goal of the Sith. Or at least what Malak wants to die by the hands of his apprentice to make sure the strongest always rules. He would not have picked Bandon if he was not already powerful and could become more powerful then he already was.

Did he tell you that his main power was Death Field? I think he can use lightning. Its probably easier to learn anyways and it woudl be nice against GG. And even with Death Field GG still has organs. And Bandon can still use the force to destroy droids. So really whats the big problem with his force powers here?

And about that year of training, Revan only had a few months before he faced the Republic as the Sith Lord and he managed to use his techniques into perfection. Far better then Bandon but that was Revan. That Bandon learned a few things in 2.5 years not 1 year does not surprise me. He was already powerful when he joined the Sith. 2 and a half years of training with Sith would have made him a lot better.

So you honestly think that the apprentice of one hell of a Dark Lord was that weak? He had to be powerful. Far more powerful then most people.

General Zodiac
Malak was trying to slow Revan down. He knew Bandon would just get killed.

DarthGenises
Also I doubt Greivous could defeat an army of Dark Jedi

General Zodiac
He defeated 5 Jedi Masters.

DarthGenises
Which Greivous are we talking about here?

General Zodiac
He killed 2 and the other 3 ran like cowards.

Emperor Revan
Watch chapter 20 of the clone wars. 5 Jedi fight Grievous at one time and are all killed.

DarthGenises
No. Ki Adi Mundi lived

General Zodiac
Cause he runs for life!

DarthGenises
yeah but he wasn't killed

General Zodiac
He ran! A Jedi does not run from combat against 1 enemy!!

DarthGenises
I KNOW! I was just saying he didn't die

General Zodiac
I know. I was saying he ran like a little pussy!

DarthGenises
Ok

General Zodiac
Ok

Fishy
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Malak was trying to slow Revan down. He knew Bandon would just get killed.

Back then? Why... It would hardly make a difference. If he thought Bandon had no chance he would have saved him for later.

HimoKun
Aayla Secura lived. So did Shaak Ti. So that means he killed 2 of the 5 unless you're not talking about the Battle of Hypori.

Darth Windu
If your going to judge things by cartoons, then Mace Windu can knock out a half-kilometer sized Seismic tank, can take out half and army of super battle droids with his fists, and can essentially fly. Yoda can bring down four giant Separatist droid and ship carriers, and Shaak Ti can fight off twenty Magnaguards. You'd have to superpower every Star Wars character in the show.

HimoKun
What does this have to do with the argument?

Darth Windu
Because it was in the cartoons that Grievous defeats five Jedi; he does it against crap Jedi in the books, and it is mentioned that he defeated some Jedi on Hypori, including Shaak Ti. I'm merely saying that if you consider Grievous' power in the 'toons, you have to do the same with everyone else, too. Not to mention it is weird when compared to the movies, but whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.