Obiwan vs Sids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Obi wan using his sorensu to his full potential, against sids without his lightning.

ROTS sids vs ROTS OBI
setting is on musafar

And Yoda instead fights Anakin on coruscant.

Darth_Glentract
You gay retard. Yoda says that Obi-wan will NEVER be strong enough to fight Sids

General Zodiac
Yoda didn't know how strong Sidous was. He didn't want to take any chances.

Darth_Glentract
Yoda knew he had managed to kill three Masters. He knew he outclassed Obi-wan by far.

Admiral Akbar
But, Obi wan is almost impenetrable with his sorensu.
And just becuz yoda says obi wan cant defeat him means nothin really. If anakin is supposedly better than sids and yoda then why did he lose the fight to obi wan. When was obi wan having trouble in the fight, he just stood ground cuz he dident have the heart to take down anakin. So obiwan would make a great opponent for sids.

Darth_Glentract
That was to show Anakin's blindness in the DS. He wasnt better than Sidious. He thought the same way Kyp thought he was better than Luke in the NJO.

Admiral Akbar
So your sayng anakin would die at the hands of sids? just like he did against obi wan?

General Zodiac
Ummm... how would Yoda know Sidious killed 3 Masters?

Darth_Glentract
he knew that Sids was never defeated and could have seen in the security holorecording that Mace left with three masters.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Obi wan using his sorensu to his full potential, against sids without his lightning.

ROTS sids vs ROTS OBI
setting is on musafar

And Yoda instead fights Anakin on coruscant.

It's Soresu, damnit. (AKA Form III and Way of the Mynock)

You gay retard.

LMAO! perfect timing.

General Zodiac
Calm down. And Yoda has no clue that he was attacked by Mace and 3 Masters. He could have taught they were killed by the Clones.

xxxpoppunker182
wouldn't the smartest thing to do is have yoda and obi wan take out sids since they're right there on coruscant? the have both them take out Vader. but then there wouldn;t be any OT.

Vanquish
^^^ EXACTLY !!! Every time I watch the movie, I think the exact same thing. Why didn't they both take him? Anyway...

Aside from Yoda's comment, I actually do believe that Obi wan could hold his own if the enviroment suited him. Obi wan would have got his ass handed to him in the senate room where palps fought Yoda. It took all of yoda's agility to dodge those pods. Obi wan wouldn't not have been able too.

But on mufastar (SP?) I think he could probably do ok. I however think the outcome would eventually go palps way, but I don't think obi wan is a pushover for palps. Fight would be very very long I think.

Palps wins, after a gruelingly long match

Darth Somebody
Obi-Wan's source of skill is his clever tactics. He's not really an overly exceptional duelist. He times things right and is very experienced. But if he were to battle Palpatine, he'd be dealing with a foe who is far stronger in The Force, stronger in dueling, and smarter as well.

The only way Obi-Wan would survive is if he did like Yoda - and left.

Fishy
Obi would die like those three other Jedi Masters that went to face Palpatine with Mace. Fast and in pain. He simply does not stand a chance against Palpatine.

Darth Somebody
There ya go. Taken from a guy who thinks Sidious is the ultimate loser and disgrace of the Sith Lords. And he thinks Sidious would beat Obi.

HimoKun
Yoda didn't say he'll never be able to, he said that he wasn't ready to fight him. So this one goes to Sidious.

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Yoda knew he had managed to kill three Masters. He knew he outclassed Obi-wan by far.

LMAO.

I don't think Obi could win... sad

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
There ya go. Taken from a guy who thinks Sidious is the ultimate loser and disgrace of the Sith Lords. And he thinks Sidious would beat Obi.

Compared to most ancient Sith Lords I do think Sidious sucks, but thats because he refuses to fight. He could have been so much greater if he woudl have taken them all head on. He could have been great. Right now all I think he is, is a politician that has a special power.

Darth Somebody
Originally posted by Fishy
Compared to most ancient Sith Lords I do think Sidious sucks, but thats because he refuses to fight. He could have been so much greater if he woudl have taken them all head on. He could have been great. Right now all I think he is, is a politician that has a special power.

-cough- Technically he is the GREATEST. Notice I didn't say most powerful. But yep. He's the greatest.

HimoKun
Technically NO.

Darth Somebody
And lemme guess. Revan is the greatest, then?

Darth Somebody
I still think Sidious is the greatest Sith Lord. You all must really hate the guy. Kinda ironic how his Empire was labeled by the Star Wars site as the most "powerful tyrannical regime the galaxy has ever known". And he DID takeover the galaxy, whereas others did not. And he did manipulate the Jedi. And he DID cloud their judgement. And he DID influence the one being destined to destroy him and made him a lackey.

Kinda cool. big grin

HimoKun
I still think Sidious is the greatest Sith Lord. You all must really hate the guy. Kinda ironic how his Empire was labeled by the Star Wars site as the most "powerful tyrannical regime the galaxy has ever known". And he DID takeover the galaxy, whereas others did not. And he did manipulate the Jedi. And he DID cloud their judgement. And he DID influence the one being destined to destroy him and made him a lackey.

Kinda cool. big grin

This is not the way of the Sith. The Sith that I consider stronger, faced the Republic head on, while Sidious just did it through diplomacy. He took out the Republic, yes, but he did it by undermining the Jedi first, then he had the Jedi massacred while they weren't expecting it. He was a pansy compared to Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, and Darth Hoth. All these people took the Republic and Jedi straight on by using Strength; which is the way to power for the Sith. Did Sidious use strength? No, he used his mind.

Darth Somebody
Wow. And being smart is a bad thing? Alrighty there...

Ever wonder why those previous people failed where Sidious didn't? They probably went about it the wrong way. Too much strength. Hence the failure.

Fishy
Wow. And being smart is a bad thing? Alrighty there...

Ever wonder why those previous people failed where Sidious didn't? They probably went about it the wrong way. Too much strength. Hence the failure.

Revan failed because of Malak, he could have taken the republic others could have had too. Using your brain isn't a bad thing but it hardly makes you more powerful.

Hitler conquered more then Alexander the great, he sure as well wasn't a greater general.

Darth Somebody
Never said more powerful - if you will look. I said greater. Revan can't actually be counted as a great Sith Lord. Like everyone said, he didn't follow the Sith ways. He just went to the dark side to unite the Republic against his enemies. So...really...if you want to excuse Revan's failure to conquer the Republic on the basis that those weren't his goals, then I guess he really wasn't a true Sith Lord. big grin

Darth Windu
What? First off, HimoKun I think Sidious' method was the more "Sith-like" approach. The reason Revan and Sadow and Kaan and such didn't use those tactics was because they had no need to. Those took time and patience and careful planning. Many of the Sith of old just used their forces to overwhelm the Republic; none of them ever succeeded. Sidious, with only one fellow Sith Lord not olnly brought the Republic to its knees he turned it into a Galactic Empire. Now does this make him the most powerful Sith Lord ever? HHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!! But it makes him one of the most accomplished in terms of making dreams and ambitions come true. No offense of course. smile

General Zodiac
Darth Windu that is so true.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by HimoKun
This is not the way of the Sith. The Sith that I consider stronger, faced the Republic head on, while Sidious just did it through diplomacy. He took out the Republic, yes, but he did it by undermining the Jedi first, then he had the Jedi massacred while they weren't expecting it. He was a pansy compared to Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, and Darth Hoth. All these people took the Republic and Jedi straight on by using Strength; which is the way to power for the Sith. Did Sidious use strength? No, he used his mind.

The sith that faced the republic head on were simply dumb not stronger. He wasnt a pansy he was a mastermind, and If you do some research you will find naga sadow was a real pansy. By the way darth hoth does not exist. There existed a lord hoth who was a jedi however.

Jedi Mom
sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.