Yoda, Mace, NJO Luke, and ROTS Obi-Wan vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Who will win?

Darth_Glentract
Wtf? Stop spamming!

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Wtf? Stop spamming!

LOL

General Zodiac
What? What happened to this all powerful Revan? Revan is post KOTOR.

Darth_Glentract
Why dont we have Revan vs. The Pope? That sounds good doesnt it? No? Are you serious? No? That doesnt sound good? Thats what I thought.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Why dont we have Revan vs. The Pope? That sounds good doesnt it? No? Are you serious? No? That doesnt sound good? Thats what I thought. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

General Zodiac
Actually Revan vs. The Pope does sound good.

Vanquish
NJO Luke would beat revan on his own, and in the Yoda vs Revan thread, the outcome is almost an even split.

Are you serious with this thread? Revan dies in a fuking heartbeat. Totally overwealmed...

Fishy
The Rancor wins with ease

Darth_Janus
I bet on the Jawa. I always bet on the jawa.

And to hell with these imbalanced threads. You Revan haters are really haters of democracy. And I love democracy. I love the Republic. (I'm also quoting Sidious like mad... no idea why). But I friggin' hate "NJO Luke and Yoda and Mace Windu and a Star Destroyer and eighty GGs versus Revan and the stunt guy from Big"

/rant

Dark Thor
omg, darth revan would die quicker than the speed of light

darth zamorak
its like that 200 younglings vs kit fisto thread...........

but worst

im guessing you just wanted some attention didnt you general??

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Dark Thor
omg, darth revan would die quicker than the speed of light

OMG, you must be a physicist. Last time I checked, faster than the speed of light isn't possible unless one enters another dimension via almost impossible means. So, by using that reasoning, NJO Luke and his gang bangin' crew Overkill would have to take Revan and his nonentity accomplice into hyperspace to kill him in almost no time at all, assuming that's actually possible.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
OMG, you must be a physicist. Last time I checked, faster than the speed of light isn't possible unless one enters another dimension via almost impossible means. So, by using that reasoning, NJO Luke and his gang bangin' crew Overkill would have to take Revan and his nonentity accomplice into hyperspace to kill him in almost no time at all, assuming that's actually possible.

NJO Luke can do everything.

Darth_Janus
Oh yeah. You're right. I should just take my logic and go home.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I bet on the Jawa. I always bet on the jawa.

Oooteenie!

Darth_Janus
The battle cry of the jawas! Let the war commence!

Oooteenie!

(And thus the end of the galaxy started not with a bang or even a whimper... just... "oooteenie"wink

Emperor Revan
Let the age of jawas reign!

Darth_Janus
Just imagine ANH.... only the storm troopers are jawas.

"These aren't the droids you're looking for."

"Oooteenie!"

"I said, these aren't the droids you're looking for."

"Oooteenie!"

"I said..."

"Oooteenie!"

"Oh **** this." *Vrrmmm*

Emperor Revan
Obi Wan: You are the chosen one!
Anakin: Oooteenie!
Obi: It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!

Darth_Janus
Luke: I am looking for Master Yoda. He is a great warrior.
Yoda: oooteenie!
Luke: What?
Yoda: oooteenie!
Luke: Hey! Give me my flashlight back! Aaarrrtttoooooo!
Yoda" Oooteenie! Mine... argh...
Luke: Screw this. I'm out of here.
Yoda: Heh heh heh... Oooteenie!

All that and more... Frustrating Moments in Jawa Wars... only $19.95!

Emperor Revan
Plus shipping and handling, maintenance fees, credit fees, paying us fees, talking fees, and disclaimer fees but it's still on sale!

Obi-Wan: Your new empire?
Obi: uh, ok, well, only a Jawa deals in absolutes.
Obi: ......

*later before Padme gives birth*
Obi: Anakin is the father isn't he?
Padme: yes, why?
Obi: *sigh* I'm so sorry.
Obi: *whispering to Yoda* 10 credits says that child's gonna be really screwed up!

Admiral Akbar
Oooteenie- thats my new sig.

Darth_Janus
Oooteenie!

Translation: We have another recruit into the 1337 Jawa regime, meatbag.

Emperor Revan
Oooteenie!

Explanation: Yes, now jawa regime 1337 has 3 meatbags!

Nai Fohl

Oh...well...just let us try to make something out of this thread that has - at least - a little bit of "sense".

So...little storytime.

Revan just sits around on the bridge of a starship adding some red coloured nail lacquer to his fingers (female Revan) or try to brush his teeth without removing his mask (male Revan).
Suddenly red lights start flashing and the terrible noice of a siren can be heared. Revan uses force lightning on 3 computer panels and they immediatly melt. Still red lights are flashing and the siren howls. Revan ignites his two lightsabers and throws them thereby destroying his THX sound system and the (digitally remastered) lights. The bridge is quiet and dark now.

The door to the bridge opens. A small silhouette appears carrying a little green lightsaber.

Yoda: Come your time has, Revan. Kick your ass badly we will.
Revan: Oooteenie ? (Translation: Realy ?)

A blue lightsaber is ignited and you can see a shadow doing some Ninja movements with it.

Obi-Wan: Yes. Only Sith ask stupid questions like that.
Revan: Oooteenie ? (Translation: Was that question as stupid as your goddamn ninja movements look or even more stupid ?)

Two more lightsabers are ignited. NJO Luke appears out of nowhere.
Luke: That sounds familar. Let me try that one too. Oooteenie ! (Translation: No matter how stupid the question was. It simply can't be as stupid as my hairstyle !)
Revan: Oooteenie ! (Translation: Yeah. Right !)

A purple lightsaber is ignited.
Mace: And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Revan: Oooteenie ! Oooteenie ! (Translation: Shut the **** up, old man ! The only Lord in here is me...Lord Revan that is !)
Mace: Screw you, little sh*t !

They start fighting. Obi-Wan being the lousy team player he is rans into one of Revans lightsabers.

Obi-Wan: ARGHL ARGHL ARGHL
Mace: What the f*ck is happening ?
Revan: Oooteenie ! (Translation: I just accidentally cut through Obi-Wan...)
Mace: Why the f*ck did you do that ?
Revan Oooteenie ! (Translation: The ship hit a bump or something and my lightsaber just went through him.)
Mace: There are no motherf*cking bumps in motherf*cking space ! Kill him, dudes !

Yoda sneaks behind Revan. NJO Luke creates a black hole in space, destroys some planets and starts to juggle with his lightsabers.
Revan: Oooteenie ! (Translation: Impressive !)

Mace force pushes him and he just falls over Yoda that stands behind him. All three Jedi jump at him and cut him into tiny pieces with their lightsabers.

Yoda: Kicked his ass we have.
Mace: And now we'll gonna be like three Fonzies. And what Fonzie like ?
Luke: Wearing a bad excuse for a hairstyle and drinking some real hard stuff after killing a Sith Lord.
Mace: Correct-amundo !
Yoda: When 900 years you reached a good trinker you will be not.

They go into the next bar. Mace takes some Tequilla Sunrise, Yoda clears a bottle of Absinth and Luke just takes a bottle of milk. Still Luke is more drunken than Mace and Yoda when they leave the bar the next morning. The End.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Nai Fohl

Oh...well...just let us try to make something out of this thread that has - at least - a little bit of "sense".

So...little storytime.

Revan just sits around on the bridge of a starship adding some red coloured nail lacquer to his fingers (female Revan) or try to brush his teeth without removing his mask (male Revan).
Suddenly red lights start flashing and the terrible noice of a siren can be heared. Revan uses force lightning on 3 computer panels and they immediatly melt. Still red lights are flashing and the siren howls. Revan ignites his two lightsabers and throws them thereby destroying his THX sound system and the (digitally remastered) lights. The bridge is quiet and dark now.

The door to the bridge opens. A small silhouette appears carrying a little green lightsaber.

Yoda: Come your time has, Revan. Kick your ass badly we will.
Revan: Oooteenie ? (Translation: Realy ?)

A blue lightsaber is ignited and you can see a shadow doing some Ninja movements with it.

Obi-Wan: Yes. Only Sith ask stupid questions like that.
Revan: Oooteenie ? (Translation: Was that question as stupid as your goddamn ninja movements look or even more stupid ?)

Two more lightsabers are ignited. NJO Luke appears out of nowhere.
Luke: That sounds familar. Let me try that one too. Oooteenie ! (Translation: No matter how stupid the question was. It simply can't be as stupid as my hairstyle !)
Revan: Oooteenie ! (Translation: Yeah. Right !)

A purple lightsaber is ignited.
Mace: And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Revan: Oooteenie ! Oooteenie ! (Translation: Shut the **** up, old man ! The only Lord in here is me...Lord Revan that is !)
Mace: Screw you, little sh*t !

They start fighting. Obi-Wan being the lousy team player he is rans into one of Revans lightsabers.

Obi-Wan: ARGHL ARGHL ARGHL
Mace: What the f*ck is happening ?
Revan: Oooteenie ! (Translation: I just accidentally cut through Obi-Wan...)
Mace: Why the f*ck did you do that ?
Revan Oooteenie ! (Translation: The ship hit a bump or something and my lightsaber just went through him.)
Mace: There are no motherf*cking bumps in motherf*cking space ! Kill him, dudes !

Yoda sneaks behind Revan. NJO Luke creates a black hole in space, destroys some planets and starts to juggle with his lightsabers.
Revan: Oooteenie ! (Translation: Impressive !)

Mace force pushes him and he just falls over Yoda that stands behind him. All three Jedi jump at him and cut him into tiny pieces with their lightsabers.

Yoda: Kicked his ass we have.
Mace: And now we'll gonna be like three Fonzies. And what Fonzie like ?
Luke: Wearing a bad excuse for a hairstyle and drinking some real hard stuff after killing a Sith Lord.
Mace: Correct-amundo !
Yoda: When 900 years you reached a good trinker you will be not.

They go into the next bar. Mace takes some Tequilla Sunrise, Yoda clears a bottle of Absinth and Luke just takes a bottle of milk. Still Luke is more drunken than Mace and Yoda when they leave the bar the next morning. The End.

mad mad mad blowupblowupchairpissed

darthrevan89
I hate these unbalenced threads.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by darthrevan89
mad mad mad blowupblowupchairpissed

Errrr.... confused

Darth L. Dipsit
HAHA! Janus is back! I'm crying with joy!

Things are looking better for this forum - as long as Janus stays.

Janus, to reiterate it is very good to have you back.

And to darthrevan89, this thread is merely a playful jest - Nai Fohl is doing nothing wrong with that story either, sir (no offense meant) - he's just kidding around. I personally thought it was funny. Good one, Fohl!

Peace, gentlemen!

darthrevan89
I am aware that this thread is a playful jest. Its just that I'm addicted to smilies...

Darth Plagues
Simply Revan would just die with the Force...no lightsabers are needed.

NJO Luke can take Revan....adding Yoda is already overkill...adding Mace only one lightsaber is going to be needed in this entire duel...adding Obi-Wan they all just blow up the Ebon Hawk as Revan tries to escape.

Luke: Well thats done.

Yoda: Glad I am. Hated that Sith Lord I did...stupid was he.

Obi-Wan: Yeah me to...

Mace: (Still watching the Ebon Hawk explode) You know he's dead!

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth Plagues

NJO Luke can take Revan....adding Yoda is already overkill...adding Mace only one lightsaber is going to be needed in this entire duel...adding Obi-Wan they all just blow up the Ebon Hawk as Revan tries to escape.

Quote(With darthrevan89 Edit and for only $9.99! you can buy Janus Edit with a free copy of darthrevan89 edit for your friends!)

Simply Revan would just die with the Force...no lightsabers are needed.(True).

NJO Luke can take Revan (yea right, Luke would put up a good fight, but in the end would be defeated)...adding Yoda is overkill (true but only just)...adding Mace only one lightsaber is going to be needed in this entire duel (false)...adding Obi-Wan they just all blow up the Ebon Hawk as Revan tries to escape (Obi-Wan is small potatos compaired to Revan)

Luke: Well that's done (Luke: Wew! that was close he almost killed me! At least its done.)

Yoda: Glad I am. Hated that Sith Lord I did...stupid was he. (Luckly we were to have enough to overwhelm him. Destroyed you he would have Luke a mighty Sith Lord he is)

Obi-Wan: Yea me to...( Obi-Wan: I felt sort of useless. It's not like I was any close match to Revan even if it was overkill.)

Mace: (Still watching the Ebon Hawk explode) You know he is dead! (Mace: (Still Watching the Ebon Hawk explode) A deadly master of the saber he was, he was far better than I).

Darth_Janus
This thread is decried as being officially sucky by the president of the 1337 Jawa Regime. Step aside, citizens.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth Plagues

lol! keep up the good work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.