Is Emma in London right now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lunas#1FAN
I am sorta goin' to london the 28th and like I wanna have a chance to see Emma or Ron. Has any of you seen the Goblet of Fire trailer? Geez, its so like the book. Happy Dance

Lunas#1FAN
Stupid Question...

sugar&sweet
i dont think she's in london, but yet she mite be.

NightCrawler341
Not that you will get a good chance of seeing here. And once more, this should be in the "Ask Hermione" Thread or "EmmaWatson/HermioneGringer" thread.

xxEmma_Fanxx
Well, i do not think anyone here would know if she was in London right now. Anyway there was a terrible bomb in London on Thursday, so she probably won't be there. sad Oh and by the way it is not Ron it is Rupert. Lol rolling on floor laughing

NightCrawler341
She might be there if she had family or friend in or near the bombing.

Hermione202
maybe.My father was traveling to england and reached the same day of the bombing.my friends uncle was a few feet away from it.he was lucky.he had just came of the train about 20 seconds before everything blew up

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Hermione202
maybe.My father was traveling to england and reached the same day of the bombing.my friends uncle was a few feet away from it.he was lucky.he had just came of the train about 20 seconds before everything blew up

talk about luck

xxEmma_Fanxx
My auntie was suppose to be going to London on the train early in the morning that day and asked if my mother would like to come, but my mother was to busy. So instead she decided to go later, when she got there with her ticket ready and everything the police stopped her from entering because of what had happened. If she had went there earlier she would have been in it. I feel so unhappy for the people who was injured and passed away. sad

daniel18
these dam terrorists i wish i could use the avarda kedavra spell on them

daeri
Originally posted by daniel18

Would make you just as bad..

TheSun
Originally posted by daeri
Would make you just as bad..
They should all be strung up.

~Air Angel~
^ I agree. My hubby and I were planning a trip to England and now it is "off limits" for military personnel right now, and their spouses sad. SUCKS!

Hermione202
I agree . Why do we have such people in the world to do such things?

tigress
Hermione 202 Im glad your father was ok, 'huggles' what happened in london was terrible and as notorious as 9/11 but we must never give in to evil people we must strive forward. ( cant u just tell im english lol i have that stiff upper lip lol) like in the fight between the order and the des, light will always prevail, love and heartfelt wishes though to all our friends in the capital, from the north west 'huge huggles'

regarding emma being in london though they have a point though I dont think emma will be in london at the moment shell be either partying after end of term or up north to celebrate the book launch with JK and the gang, they are all really close so i imagine theyll be headed up to scotland.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by TheSun
They should all be strung up. Originally posted by daniel18

Thats right, stoop to their level. Once you've killed them, it will haunt you for life. Even if you did it for the good of the world, you will still live with it, haunting you, nagging at you, you'll go crazy. And what will I do? I will be smirking at you all, telling you that's what you get for stooping to their level. If anything, they should be put up and a high secrurity jail or something. I know you will say it is too good for them but it's better than you becoming them. Now, clear those thoughts of wanting them dead out of your mind, it wont bring the dead back.... I sound like someone from a book.... Back to subject, like I said, she could be in London now if one of her family or friends where hurt in the attack.

TheSun
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Thats right, stoop to their level. Once you've killed them, it will haunt you for life. Even if you did it for the good of the world, you will still live with it, haunting you, nagging at you, you'll go crazy. And what will I do? I will be smirking at you all, telling you that's what you get for stooping to their level. If anything, they should be put up and a high secrurity jail or something. I know you will say it is too good for them but it's better than you becoming them. Now, clear those thoughts of wanting them dead out of your mind, it wont bring the dead back.... I sound like someone from a book.... Back to subject, like I said, she could be in London now if one of her family or friends where hurt in the attack.
Sorry, but it wouldn't bother me a bit. They deserve nothing more or nothing less.

daniel18
this is the last comment im making on this topic im sorry for saying i would like to kill these terrorists they will get whats coming to them sooner or later but i would like to make them feel pain but not kill them for example the crutiatus curse

NightCrawler341
That I don't have a problem with. Just not killing. Oh, when making them feel pain, wear stuff that will block out sound of their screams will haunt you too... Eh... it usually happens.

Hermione202
I just con't believe people could be so evil.There was an explosion in my country and there have been Three Bomb scares for the day.I HATE THOSE DAMN TERRORISTS.THEY DON"T DESERVE TO LIVE!I WOULD LLOOVVVEEEE TO PERFORM THE CRUCIACTUS CURSE ON THEM!HOW DARE THEY KILL AND INJURE SO MANY PEOPLE!THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE NOW GRIVING FOR THEM!
WHO AGREES?

sorry if that was rude but its true.

NightCrawler341
They haven't hurt any of my friends or family so I'm not so much wanting to do anything. Course, iw ould like it to stop before it does come down to hurting my friends and family.... they do I will cut open they stomachs and choke with with their intestints(sp?)...

Hermione202
It didn't hurt any of my friends or family either , but just thinking about it is horrible

NightCrawler341
*Gets knife ready in case it they hurt family or friends*

Hermione202
lol

HPRox90
Sorry, I agree with NightCrawler341. You shouldn't stoop to their level and hurt them to. But they should totally stop doing this whole bombing thing!!! I totally understand where you're coming from, though. I live in America and I saw 9/11 take place. So many innocent pppl are dead, cause some people decided to bomb them cause of a war!!!

Hermione202
they're still evil to me

TheSun
They haven't hurt any of my friends or family so I'm not so much wanting to do anything. Course, iw ould like it to stop before it does come down to hurting my friends and family.... they do I will cut open they stomachs and choke with with their intestints(sp?)...
It doesn't matter if it affects you personally, if it affects one country, and people in that country are hurt, it affects the entire nation. The bombings in London affected the whole of Britain, and hopefully we can stand united against these maniacs.

Hermione202
My country have gotten a lot of bomb scares these days.

I totally agree with TheSun

tigress
I agree with Sun to on this one,

anyway back to the topic did we find out if Emma is in London at the moment

( before we get in trouble for posting off topic, Im from the UK myself in the Town for Peace aka Warrington' we've all had terrible things hppen due to maniacs like these one can only hope it will stop in the near future)

NightCrawler341
Just wanna go off topic for one second.

It doesn't matter if it affects you personally, if it affects one country, and people in that country are hurt, it affects the entire nation. The bombings in London affected the whole of Britain, and hopefully we can stand united against these maniacs.

I was just saying that I don't really give a crap about anything going on as long as it doesn't lead to my friends and famliy. I know that sounds kinda heartless but hell, I don't like getting caught up in the whole war thing. Now, who knows where Emma is. We don't have a tracking device on her... we dont'... right??

ilovedaniel
I AGREE, IT'S SOOOOO DAM TIGHT WAT THEY HAVE DONE, THEY ARE SOOOO CARELESS AND ONLY THINK OF THEMSELEVES, THERE ARE LOADS OF PEOPLE PROBABLY STILL TRAPPED UNDER THERE AND ALL THEY CAN DOO IS LAUGH, I GOT TOLD EMMA WAS ON OXFORDSHIRE AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED AND I WENT THERE BUT I DIDN'T SEE HER.

ANYWAY YOU SHOULD BE CAUGHT WHOEVER DID IT!!!!

I totally agree wiv you Hermione202.

NightCrawler341
That's pretty much humans for you though.

TheSun
That's pretty much humans for you though.
Only the minority. There are lots of genuinely good people out there, unfortunately it tends to be those who don't have a voice.

Hermione202
Only the minority. There are lots of genuinely good people out there, unfortunately it tends to be those who don't have a voice.

what does that suppose to mean?

TheSun
what does that suppose to mean?
Are you joking? It means that the good people are usually the ones that don't have the power to make a difference. You get people like Mugabe and Hussein in power, they aren't good people, and people like Bush, who quite frankly, is a moron.

NightCrawler341
Are you joking? It means that the good people are usually the ones that don't have the power to make a difference. You get people like Mugabe and Hussein in power, they aren't good people, and people like Bush, who quite frankly, is a moron.

THANK YOU! You think Bush is a moron too.....

Hermione202

I have to agree on that one.the problem is that the good people are to shy and don't want the power.My country is corrupt these days.every day is a kinapping or murder .our president is quite stupid to let our idiot of a Prime Minister do what he wants.Before he came in power everything was fine.

NightCrawler341
I have to agree on that one.the problem is that the good people are to shy and don't want the power.My country is corrupt these days.every day is a kinapping or murder .our president is quite stupid to let our idiot of a Prime Minister do what he wants.Before he came in power everything was fine.

Where are you from?

TheSun
Where are you from?
England. It's quite obvious the world over that Bush lacks fundamental intelligence, and even coordinational skills. He rode his bicycle into a London policeman the other day. Hardly standing proud representing the most powerful naiton on the planet. Why on earth did half the American population vote for him?

NightCrawler341
I voted Kerry....

NightCrawler341
England. It's quite obvious the world over that Bush lacks fundamental intelligence, and even coordinational skills. He rode his bicycle into a London policeman the other day. Hardly standing proud representing the most powerful naiton on the planet. Why on earth did half the American population vote for him?

And I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Hermione202. And even though America really sucks, could you please not talk bad about it since we are allies with your country (even though we have a idiot for a prez... he will be gone soon....).

Hermione202
I'm from Trinidad.we're a small island and America often helps us out , from what i've heard.

NightCrawler341
I'd help ya whenever ya need. ^.^ *pats her head*

TheSun
And I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Hermione202. And even though America really sucks, could you please not talk bad about it since we are allies with your country (even though we have a idiot for a prez... he will be gone soon....).
Id rather not have the USA as allies.

NightCrawler341
Why not? Seriously, now your starting to bug me.

TheSun
Why not? Seriously, now your starting to bug me.
I don't like the way our Prime Minister is being led by the almighty monkey man Bush. Where's a strong PM when you need on eh? Bring Churchill back from the dead I say, maybe he has a Horcrux somewhere.

NightCrawler341
So you hate my country because of Bush?

DarkCanadian
Bush is one man. That doesn't mean the entire country's like Bush, TS. Everyone hates him anyways.

TheSun
So you hate my country because of Bush?
No, I hate your country for many reasons. However I don't think a Harry Potter forum is the place to go into socio-economic problems in the US.

NightCrawler341
And I don't think its good that you hate my country. Your no better then the terrorist for hating it. We are good people... most of us.

TheSun
And I don't think its good that you hate my country. Your no better then the terrorist for hating it. We are good people... most of us.
I didn't say anything about the people. I agree, American people are generally alright, although every nation has good and bad people. There are just some things I really hate about the country. And I don't think I'm as bad as the terrorists, I don't want to blow your country up.

DarkCanadian
Stop hating on the US.

NightCrawler341
There is nothing wrong with the U.S.... besides Bush but we all can agree on that.

TheSun
There is nothing wrong with the U.S.... besides Bush but we all can agree on that.
I guess we'll just have to disagree then. Except that Bush is a moron of course. Do you know why half of Americans voted for him?

sk8stuff09
just because bush is a dumbass doesnt mean all americans are

Hermione202
TheSun you are the most annoying person i have ever known in my entire life.

Do you know how much help we've recieved from the americans?do you have any idea how they have helped us along on the way of our still developing country?

I guess we'll just have to disagree then. Except that Bush is a moron of course. Do you know why half of Americans voted for him?

are you bad talking the Americans for voting him?so what?some people tend to make mistakes , in case you haven't realised that.Night is right

hes just trying to get us banned (I would be devastated if such a thing ever occurs)by complaining about us if we say something about him.

Maikahyandowen
isn't this supposed to be a discussion about Emma

Hermione202
I know , but i didn't start this!look at what TheSun put as his location!

If no one has noticed TheSun has: ' England;at least its not the U.S. ' as his location!

that must be so rude to the Americans!

Maikahyandowen
of course it is. doesn't mean they have to listen, does it? just ignore him.

NightCrawler341
Ok.... some things are easy to ignore. This would be one of them. Why? Because it makes me feel bad (though I probably hate America as much as TS, but thats basically because I live in the country... That made no sense but lets go with it. xD... ok, I don't really hate America... I just hate Bush).

TheSun
TheSun you are the most annoying person i have ever known in my entire life.

Do you know how much help we've recieved from the americans?do you have any idea how they have helped us along on the way of our still developing country?

are you bad talking the Americans for voting him?so what?some people tend to make mistakes , in case you haven't realised that.Night is right

hes just trying to get us banned (I would be devastated if such a thing ever occurs)by complaining about us if we say something about him.
I don't live in your country, so that doesn't particularly concern me. I don't want anyone banned, I want people to stop harassing me. I've repeatedly said that this thread is no place for my views on America. Just drop it.

Hermione202
People will stop harassing you if you stop harassing them

TheSun
People will stop harassing you if you stop harassing them
For the umpteenth time, I want to forget this topic. I don't want to harass people. Leave it alone!

Hermione202
For the umpteenth time, I want to forget this topic. I don't want to harass people. Leave it alone!

OK

TheSun
OK
Excellent!

Hermione202
Excellent!

you know , annoying as you may be at times , you make me laugh at your promptness .

Maikahyandowen
hooray for promptness

Hermione202
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
hooray for promptness

hahahahaha.

Potter124
I actually saw the movie trailer! OMG! The movie looks so awesome!!! Go to http://www.gobletoffire.com to see it! I can't wait for the movie to come out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.