ESB Vader with one arm fighting vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Old man vs. Old man

Darth_Janus
Dooku would destroy mecha-Vader in all his incarnations. Mecha-Vader is drastically weakened, and he never achieved the kind of saber or Force mastery that an eighty some year old former Jedi master would have.

Fishy
I agree

Apex512
Yes, this fight Dooku would win. I don't know how Anakin beat him in ROTS.

Fishy
He didn't, Dooku was told to not defeat him. Sidious said he would step in if something which he doubted would go wrong. Dooku changed his form when he fought Anakin and he was no longer fighting to win, just to keep Anakin busy. Of course when things did go wrong against expectations Sidious did not step in and let Dooku die.

darth zamorak
*sniff* poor dooku he wass my faverite character............

But he still owns in this fight

Fishy
How would Dooku get owned.

Vader has a good control over the force but so does Dooku and Dooku has lighting. And Dooku is better with a lightsaber

darth zamorak
i said dooku owns not dooku gets owned

darth zamorak
i sniffed cause freakin anakin killed him when dooku wasnt really fighting

Darth_Janus
If you read Dark Rendezvous and Labyrinth of Evil, they give insights into Dooku's growing hatred and contempt for Anakin. Also, he underestimates the young Jedi, thus causing his own fall. ANd he did change his fighting style mostly, adopting a Makashi/SHien hybrid which mad him spin like a top and made his defense terrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.