Eragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Movie_Geek_
It is my FAVORIT book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that book and the next one is comeing out on the 23 of Aug. I am sooooooo happy big grin smile Happy Dance The moive is comeing out in 2006 as well. If they mess it up I will be so mad. mad mad I have read more books then I can count and this one is the best. Has anyone read it? They have to have it is will over a millon soled wel anyone

fantasygirl
I read it. They're making a movie of it?

Movie_Geek_
Yes I do not know a lot about it they are not saying much other than it will be out in 2006. if you go to the main web site that is all they will tell you.

fantasygirl
What main page??? confused

Movie_Geek_
http://www.alagaesia.com/ is the official site for the book. the next book is also coming out next month.

fantasygirl
Ok, I'm there but what do I click on to find out more about it.

Movie_Geek_
At thr top is a bar that 5th in that says News. click it. Then there is a option that says Eragon comeing to a screen near you. That is where they will tell you about the movie.

fantasygirl
Ok.. thanx..

Movie_Geek_
No big. has anyone read the book come on it is relay good!

el_barto
Theres already a thread on this subject. Its called the search button.

BartmanX
I read eregon in 4 days.

Movie_Geek_
I did use the surch but a thread did not come up roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) miffed reading

ZoSo
The place names and languages in the book are a tad too familiar to the languages invented by Tolkien, and of course, real languages, like Icelandic.

I contacted the author once about this, and he said that it was a mere coincidence....

Movie_Geek_
I think they are simlar but the story is all it's own. I like this book so much more than JRR's.

MerMorgan02
love this book! big grin it's awesome! Eldest is gonna b so cool! I'm gonna get it while I'm down at the beach. wink

Movie_Geek_
I know! it come out n like three weeks! Less even. The special edition of Erogon has the first chapter or two of Eldest in it.

MerMorgan02
I have it. smile Hey, who's ur fav character? Arya rox my sox, and Saphira is pretty funny.

Movie_Geek_
I have to go with Murtag. I like his presonality the best he dose not give it to people. He seems the most realistic to me.

MerMorgan02
Murtaug looks like a reliable friend, no matter what most people say.

hey, do u think Arya is the Elf Queen? I think so, 'cuz she had the tatoo on her back that matched the one on Brom's ring, and when she saw the Eragon had it, and she said that the symbol ment that u were friends w/ the Elf queen, Eragon offered it back, and she told him 2 keep it.

Movie_Geek_
Maybe, I think it may be more that she is a princess or of the royal family. I think it would be unlikely that she is the queen because they would not have sent the queen to deliver the egg or leave her in a jail cell.

MerMorgan02
well, maybe she decided to do that, and left a double in her place, so people wouldn't freak out. I mean, some things you just want to do yourself to make sure they're done right. wink

WindDancer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f67/t32832.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.