what do you think of this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nemo
source:http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-5127359,00.html

Mass sheep suiside? I'm baffled.

Novusordo
Thats the herd mentality at its strongest.

Still, humans are worse becuase we have dispensed of the sheep dog since we keep ourselves in-line.

PadmeSkywalker
The mystery is solved! There is no other side to the fence those poor sheep jump when you count them on your way to sleep...those poor counting sheep...

(that sucks grand royally for those herders though)

piccola_nuvola
I know it's a frightening idea....but maybe those sheep realised they didn't want to live serving humans anymore, knowing that they could be killed each day of their existance....or they just wanted to try some new exerience (like flying) realising how dull their lives were.

Boh...I don't know. I'm sorry to hear that anyway.

PadmeSkywalker
...that is a terrifying notion piccola....*thinks of George Orwell* I thought it was only supposed to be a representation novel...

Fishy
Lol,

Sucks for the sheep herders though.. But god... Those sheep are stupid

piccola_nuvola
I know that's terrifying...just it's a possibility, although a remote one.

debbiejo
That is typical sheep behavior.....That's why the term coined is "Following blindly like sheep.".....

DarkCrawler
God, sheeps are stupid. laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Thats wierd.

FeceMan
Originally posted by piccola_nuvola
I know it's a frightening idea....but maybe those sheep realised they didn't want to live serving humans anymore, knowing that they could be killed each day of their existance....or they just wanted to try some new exerience (like flying) realising how dull their lives were.

Boh...I don't know. I'm sorry to hear that anyway.
I think sheep are just dumb as hell.

SlipknoT, that signature is really gross.

piccola_nuvola
Fece Man<I think sheep are just dumb as hell.>

I think that too....it's just my imagination that sometimes tries to reach too far... stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
TOTALLY REVOLTING!

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
I think sheep are just dumb as hell.

SlipknoT, that signature is really gross.
Yes to both...although this sis is strangely....strange...so shiny....can't stop looking at it....getting addicted....must post now....

debbiejo
Sheep taste yummy though with a red tomato sauce.....and pita bread....Hmmmmmm.....maybe I should go eat something......

Oh just a thought Jesus always referred to people as sheep...Wonder if anyone else religious did.

ladygrim
i made a thread bout ths on the OTF but hey no harm in to of them :big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by FeceMan

SlipknoT, that signature is really gross. I know I love it love

Oswald Kenobi
The sheep were pushed!!! The sheep knew detailed plans of a Bush takeover and his subsequent new world order. They had to be silenced in the name of homeland security. Everybody needs to wear white wool armbands for the next 30 days in memory of the Turkish 450. God bless them!

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes to both...although this sis is strangely....strange...so shiny....can't stop looking at it....getting addicted....must post now....

laughing

Maybe they have mad sheep disease.....OR forgot their Prozac....Ewwwwww...........Ewe

Ken Kenobi
Well, think of it this way, there's gonna be a lot of wool sweaters and lamb for dinner. smile

hotsauce6548
I would have loved to have heard the sheep's thoughts before they jumped.

debbiejo
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

If a sheep fell of the cliff and nobody was there to hear it....did the sheep still make a sound?

piccola_nuvola
big grin

I know:

Beeeeeeeeeee Beeeeeeeeee

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by nemo
source:http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-5127359,00.html

Mass sheep suiside? I'm baffled.

why would they just all jump... why would the rest follow...

Imperial_Samura
Sheep are like that, you only need one to do something and you will have all of them following. The question is why did the first sheep jump... maybe it was spooked, or maybe it just imagined it would be a cool death that would be talked about on the KMC forum.

Imaginary
Sheep suicide blink

GCG
could they have seen some welsh tourists ?

Bardock42
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

I bet it was: "Not again"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.