A bit of Bond fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav,
Bond has been captured by the evil mastermind Von Gavheft.Gavheft who plans on destroying the earth by fireing a lazer into the sun.

Bond:so Gavheft what will you do with me lower me into a pit of crocadiles at an increadibly slow speed,tie me to a table and have a buzz saw attemp to cut me in half,dangle me off a cliff with a rope that is about to snap or tell me your plans of world dommination.

Gavheft:No Mr Bord im going to shoot you outright! with this gun.

Bond: are you sure you wouldnt rather leave me in an easy to escape cell or tie me to a rocket which you are about to fire into space.

Gavheft:ermm No i like my idea.

Bond:well thats just un-evil and unoriginal

Gavheft:you think

Bond: oh definatly

Gavheft:Ok gaurds take him to a flimsy cell that is flooding with water at a very slow rate,oh and make sure a path goes straight from the cell to the abort and self destruct (that has no security coding) buttons

what happens next

yerssot
if he plans on destroying the world, he'll die too no? Or does he have a Drax-kinda plan to escape by space shuttle?

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by yerssot
if he plans on destroying the world, he'll die too no? Or does he have a Drax-kinda plan to escape by space shuttle?

hes a maniac he thinks he is immortial

yerssot
good thinking, but you gotta establish that though

Grand Moff Gav,
sorry but what happens next

yerssot
you tell me confused

Grand Moff Gav,
well bond escapes just as eels are being released runs up aborts,sets self distruct he then has a fight with gavheft who was in the previous film a little week guy with a scar on his face,he is now a big guy with no scar Bond bails out the chooper and gavheft thinks he won only to collide with a cliff because the pilot got shot during the fight

yerssot
are you planning on writing this story out?

Grand Moff Gav,
no i might do one day though

yerssot
do share if you're doing that smile

Grand Moff Gav,
I will

yerssot
we have a section for that a bit lower on the mainsite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.