Ironman and Dr. Doom vs. Batman and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teddygreen17
No prep. Isolated Area. All full powered. Happy Dance

colossus17
wtf...... What the f**k?

xmarksthespot
You do realise that any thread with Superman full powered will just result in people saying Superman speedblitzs everyone before they have time to think thus giving Superman the win. Or reversing time. Or heat visioning the whole Earth. etc etc

yahman
'No prep. Isolated Area. All full powered'

What armour is Ironman wearing
Norma, Hulk Buster , Thor Buster ?????

teddygreen17
Iron man is wearing Thor Bustor and don't forget I believe both can generate force fields or at least Dr. Doom can that will semi-negate the speed tactics for Superman - Raw Power fight - let do this.

whirlysplat
Supes speed blitzes them big grin

colossus17
you should have said it was the thor bustor from the start.....but he still has human perception and reflexes..sups just speedblitzs him and doom and they are dead........yes i said it!

xmarksthespot
Superman speedblitzes them all... including Batman because he got just a little too uppity during the fight.

colossus17
i heard he once speedblitzed the presence and lucifer......

yahman
'You do realise that any thread with Superman full powered will just result in people saying Superman speedblitzs everyone before they have time to think thus giving Superman the win. Or reversing time. Or heat visioning the whole Earth. etc etc'

Hahaha To true. The speed blitz card seriously p!sses me off.

But its perfectly valid unless specified otherwise.

sad

'Dr. Doom can that will semi-negate the speed tactics'
What??????????
That really depends on how powerful the forcefield is!!!!
I mean a forcefield is only really a Energy Wall.
Superman is rarely ever slown down by walls unless they are reinforced.
What proof do you have to suggest Dooms Force filed is powerful enough to stop Superman.

supremthor
Originally posted by teddygreen17
No prep. Isolated Area. All full powered. Happy Dance
a fully powered superman would be superman prime.soooooooo this aint a fare fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.