Batman VS. xena warrior princess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
batman cant use his his utility belt.....he can only use 5 Batarangs xena has her Chakram ( round metal thing she throws)....and her sword....they fight becasue batman Was touching ares the god of war.while he was sleeping.....and xena became jealous and enraged.no prep.......who takes it the dark knight or the warrior princess.? DEBATE!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by colossus17
batman cant use his his utility belt.....he can only use 5 Batarangs xena has her Chakram ( round metal thing she throws)....and her sword....they fight becasue batman Was touching ares the god of war.while he was sleeping.....and xena became jealous and enraged.no prep.......who takes it the dark knight or the warrior princess.? DEBATE!

laughing

Do you actually want serious answers c17 cos the scenario's hilarious?

colossus17
lol yeah i just wanted to add some flavor.....but yeah i would like serious answers....

xmarksthespot
Xena wins. She screams her lungs out as she throws that thing and knocks Bats' batarangs back at him, impaling him to a wall.

Xena: "AAYYAAYAYAYYAYAY! Ares is mine Batman... stick to Robin!"

She lops off his head with her sword.

colossus17
but batman knows 127 martial arts...and his costume should give him as least a llittle bit of durability.....

xmarksthespot
She's no slouch in the martial arts department either though. Besides she has like a healing factor doesn't she big grin

colossus17
yes ..with all the beating she gets .......sure.....but seriosuly......debate foolish mortal.........

xmarksthespot
Xena regularly takes on Gods and all manner of mythological beasts, she's died a couple of times too I think, I really don't doubt she's gonna be that fazed by a nut in a funny suit.

Hmm... maybe you should add their b!tches to the mix. Robin hits on Gabrielle cos he's trying to prove to himself that he's not "that way". She doesn't take kindly and they join the battle too?

colossus17
"I really don't doubt she's gonna be that fazed by a nut in a funny suit." * waiting for the batman fanboys to rip xmarksthespot to shreds*
so what batman fights super villians and cosmic beings.on a regular basis.....he has a very strong will.......he is justice leauge.....that tells ya somethin.......

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud Yeah I know I'm going to incur their wrath of Batfans but hey it's true Batman is a bit of a loon and he wears a funny suit.

Okay I don't know that much about Xena all I know is she fights and kills Gods and monsters has an annoying sidekick and has died a few times. Pretty sure she has above human strength and speed though, and a bit of a healing factor. She's an expert with a sword and she can hit pretty much anything she wants to with the circlet thing.

colossus17
she dosent have enhanced speed or strength..or healing factor...she is at peak human.....condition.....she is basically like huntress from justice leauge..........and batman is not a loon that wears a funny suit.......his parents died u fool....he uses it as a means to put fear in the heart of his enemies.......i hope u get eaten by something during the weekend.....

xmarksthespot
Have I enraged the Batfan in c17? big grin Bats isn't the only one whose lost someone they loved... he has deep psychological problems due to it though, and he's let the trauma take him to a dark place.

Anyway if we go on Xena being a peak human woman, despite the fact that on the show she regularly does (wirework) flips that no peak human could... it's pretty even but I'd still say Xena just edges him out.

The batarangs aren't going to get her. She'll use her chakram to deflect them. Then Batman is unarmed but still dangerous while Xena is an excellent swords(wo)man and incredibly accurate with that chakram of hers. H2H Xena probably has her own style that's an amalgam of several, also remember her knowing among other things how to stop blood flow to the brain in one rapid movement.

colossus17
batman knows pressure points!!! batman knows 127 martial arts....batman can sneak up on superman...bamtan can throw the batarangs at high speeds at lethal points!!!!!!!..yes let the truth be told i am a BATMAN FANBOY

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by colossus17
batman knows pressure points!!! batman knows 127 martial arts....batman can sneak up on superman...bamtan can throw the batarangs at high speeds at lethal points!!!!!!!..yes let the truth be told i am a BATMAN FANBOY
laughing

colossus17
batman is the greek god of prep.....time......ha i bet u never knew that.....

CorderaMitchell
Thanks for making a list of the items he has, so people wont make up an anti Xena ray or something stupid like that.

colossus17
laughing out loud laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
Indeed, worth 2"lol's"

colossus17
so do u guys think the warrior ***** can take batman?

EvilCap America
I despise Xena.Because of that crappy bad flying wire kung fu show and the 78 lbs Hercules i never took the time to Watch Buffy and Angel until Angels last couple episodes

Joker1237
The Batfans are a pound you for making this trend. We all know Bats would win with his eyes close, and in the end, Xena be dating Bruce Wayne, and dump when the Bat singal appears.

colossus17
thanx lol....but she has takes down giants, gods, and other mythological beings....before..she is basically a female bats....with no gadgets...and more attitude.....

Joker1237
Well Batman has taking down Killer Robots, Darkside, Superman, LJ, and Joker, now beat that lol.

colossus17
xena slept with Ares the god of war.....batman slept with robin the boy wonder......beat that....... whistle

Joker1237
nahh, He sleep with Catwoman, Posion Ivy, and Marlin Monroe.

colossus17
and robin.....

Joker1237
maybe Robin Coleman

colossus17
lol......i say batman takes 7/10.remember she has sword....and the round metal thing......she is very agile....and has some wierd form of fighting.......

Joker1237
yeah the form of fighting in her head,

I think Xena MAY win. That YE YE YE YE thing would drive any one crazy and over the edge.

Give Batman a good pair of ear muffs, and he takes it easy.

colossus17
thats her mating call angel .......god she is so hot

Joker1237
mating Call Ok I get it now lol.

Yeah Lucy Lawless is hot. But she still Cant act.

colossus17
who cares....about her acting........xena takes it just acceot it,i am a batman fanboy myself.....but he wont win......+ ares will just eat him for lunch......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.