darth bandon vs plo koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chewbacca II
......?

Human Vader
pa pa pa pa pa plo koon

chewbacca II
why ?

Human Vader
bandon while being a powerful sith, didnt stand out that much and was killed by revan who possesed about half the power of what he used to have. plo isnt that impressive either, but he was considered one of the best jeedai in the order and a respected master. i only really see bandon as powerful as maul, who IMO could easily be defeated by plo

chewbacca II
hmmm i guess, wat about bandon vs maul ?

Admiral Akbar
? Maul would lose to plo koon so how would he make a even harder macth up for bandon...

Darth_Glentract
Bandon could beat Plo Koon. Maul is probably about equal though.

Admiral Akbar
If mace could kill maul then bandon should not have a problem defeating maul. Bandon and Mace are both equal in power.

Human Vader
wow you think bandons the same as mace. belive me if that was so, bandon would have played a much larger role in KOTOR. mace is IMO better than malak and could probably compete with revan, who may i remind you defeated bandon with about half of his full power

darth plo koon
bandon is kinda weak id go with plo due to experince

PloKoonFanatic
If they don't use force, Plo Koon will win. If they do use force, it will be a long match yet Plo Koon will win. Bandon is one of the weakest Sith that i know about (and I know about alot of them) And Plo Koon could beat Mace Windu, but it would take about 2 hours because Mace would get tired. Mace could even beat Bandon.

chewbacca II
are you on drugs ?! plo couldn't beat mace, not ever, mace would spank his kel dor ass, i like plo and all but no need to be ridiculous

Lord Caltor
just because bandon was easily taken down on the games doesnt mean he is weak... he is probably better than most jedi in the movies simply because he was born in a time of war. There were a lot more fighters in say 200bc than nowadays because simply there was a lot of war... if i make sense

Admiral Akbar
Im sorry, but mace would own PLo, plo cant compare to a master like mace windu, he is raw power. Even if plo can manage to hold him of for a certain amount of time.. mace will find his shatterpoint, his weakness and kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.