Wtf Is A Noob ?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chewbacca II

Darth_Otaku
It is a new guy.Shortcut for Newb which is a shortcut for newbie.Also referred to as an ignorant poster.

2Tidus!
A noob is you. Someone who posts question in the wrong places.

darth zamorak
know know no neede to be rude people

Lord Ganon
chewbacca II, look in a mirror and you would find out.

darth zamorak
oh wait i thought he was a junior member ya need to be rude ppl

chewbacca II
thanks, but i think i would have received more abuse if i'd posted that irrelevantly in a thread, no ? exactly so shut up, bellend

Darth_Janus
Usually people who ask "WTF is a n00b?" are newbies.

2Tidus!
Yeah. And dude, seriously, why post it in an EU Star Wars thread? Even if you thought it was a Star Wars Char(lol) then why post it in the vs thread! Your a n00b!stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Noob Saibot. Like the Eps. III game character Cin Drallig (the infamous Elrond meets Mortal Kombat meets Star Wars) Noob Saibot arrives in a galaxy far, far away via poor translation errors in C programming scripting. Together with his hybrid comrade, Cin, Noob hopes to fight evil and ignorance everywhere it appears in the SW universe, which means he fights 24/7.

chewbacca II
fair enough i guess, atleast im not dnying it !no need to jump on me and start trying to rip me up, calm down everyone if your all so pissed off about me putting this question an a thread don't answer it, simple as, gohhd !

Darth_Otaku
no what upsets me is your God-Awful spelling!!!I'm Dutch and i can spell better in English!!!

Darth_Janus
Well, I'll let the issue go, as I think everyone else should. There should be a disclaimer saying if you want to ask general questions, see this board, or somesuch. But there isn't, so I guess it's hit-or-miss, yes?

chewbacca II
the only reason i spell wierdly is because i used to go on msn alot and everyone uses abreiviations and miss-spells in there so its just out of habit, sorry if it bohters you that mutch

Darth_Otaku
It doesn't.I go to MSN alot to.Which made my Dutch sound strange.

Darth_Janus
Yes, it did. But then, I know a lot of people from UK, where they spawned the language, and they have a rough time of it. So... it happens, I guess.

chewbacca II
yeh true, us brits do have pretty wank spelling abilities

Darth_Janus
And some intense lingo, I might add. I learn new British slang like every week.

2Tidus!
LoL. I'm Russian and I can spell without a single mistake.

Darth_Janus
I met a girl from Ukraine who learned English in three months better than 95% of the people in Dearborn and El Paso have in lifetimes.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I met a girl from Ukraine who learned English in three months better than 95% of the people in Dearborn and El Paso have in lifetimes.

Well she knew you. What did you expect?

Darth_Janus
I might have expected a lot more if I wasn't such a nice guy... lol

I mean, wrong line of discussion there.

chewbacca II
lol, i can spell perfectly well if i can be arsed but sometimes i just can't be bothered to write the un-necesities of a word

Darth_Janus
I'd be lazy if I wasn't half-OCD half-anal.

That line is gonna haunt me later in life, I just know it.

chewbacca II
indeed....

Darth_Janus
Shhh... You didn't see that.

MIBs should be here any second.

2Tidus!
*Two black limo's moved up* Two agents came out of each one with giant plasma rifles.

Damit! They've come! And I'm a Nautolan!! *tries to run away but gets shot with a dart to the a$$*

lil bitchiness
Useless thread. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.